From 16's to 15's

Weighed a day earlier today and happy to say I lost 2.5lb bringing my loss to 1st 4lb. I'm so happy and I feel the week in the gym and swimming paying off. So I'm here at 16st 9.5 hopefully not for long.

Well I sts yesterday :-( best lose next week... Fedup been good and not losing!!

Still here, my body seems to like being in the 16's dangit. 16st 4.5lbs now though so slowly getting there too.

Stick with it! I had a gain last week and was so good and on plan, it's so frustrating but i'm sure you'll lose next week x

Thanks. It seems I've been abit messed up the past 4-5 weeks :(
I'm sticking to it though otherwise I'll be even more annoyed x

Hello everyone :sign0144:

Joined(AGAIN) to my SW class last night, 16st 7lbs.

Looking forward to getting into the 15's & below with you all.

Dxxx

Hi, I'm in the 16s but I am staring my journey next week (currently sunning it in turkey). I have a big birthday in a year and three weeks so I am making a long term goal to be a size 12 by then (currently size 18 top, 20 bottom) x

Good luck dragondrop and big congrats for even considering SW while on hols.
I lost 4lb at Wi last night taking me to 16st 3lb. Hopefully won't be here much longer (no offence)

Goals
Get below 300lb - DONE
Get Club10 -DONE
Lose 2st to get into the teens -DONE
Lose 3st -DONE
Lose 4st -DONE
Lose 5st -DONE
Get Club25/Lose 5.5st - DONE
Get into Obese Class 1 - DONE
Lose 6st -
Get Club30 -
Get into Overweight BMI category -
Get Club40 -
Get into Normal BMI category-

We'll, I've joined AGAIN and am in the 16s AGAIN. Start weight 16st 3.5lbs. Lost 1.5lbs in first week and just back from 10 days holiday, so expecting a gain when I weigh-in tomorrow. We'll see! Feeling focused this time - so determined to finally do something about this weight!

1lb gain so now 16st 4lb :/

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek well done youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu - so close!!!

Fingers crossed that we get rid of you next week haha!

Hopefully we will all be stalking you into the 15's

Dxxx

1lb gain so now 16st 4lb :/

I gained 2lb so I'm also 16st 4lb! Feeling determined this week though. Can't wait to be back in the 15s!

Back