From 16's to 15's

Hello everyone :) Am currently 16st 10.5. Hopefully it won't be too long till I get into the 15's x

Hello,

Last night was first weigh in....

Start: 16.13
Lost week 1 4 1/2 was very happy :)

Have done SW before but never used forums so hopefully will keep me more motivated this time

x

Hello lovelies! Can I join you please? Aiming to be in the 15s very soon xx

Hello lovelies! Can I join you please? Aiming to be in the 15s very soon xx

Hi, hello, don't we all want to be in the 15s asap ;) I had my first WI for a month and lost 2lbs, bringing me to 16st 4lbs. Slowly and (slightly) surely I'm getting there.

I82much Looking how far you've come you should be very proud :) This is my third time round at SW - i normally get to about 2.5 stone and then think "i'm okay now" and stop - i'm bigger this time round a bit more determined.

Good luck xx

Hey All,
Irish Poster here :)
Started off at 17st 31/2lbs and I am down to 16st 8 now. ( 9lbs in 5 weeks)
Starting to struggle now though - find I am getting back to my old habits! Disaster!

Hey All, Irish Poster here :) Started off at 17st 31/2lbs and I am down to 16st 8 now. ( 9lbs in 5 weeks) Starting to struggle now though - find I am getting back to my old habits! Disaster!

Keep at it...!! It all comes off in the long run. Slow & steady wins the race!

Hey guys, it's been nice getting to knowing you but I weighed in this morning at 15st 12.5lb so I'm outta here. Hope to see you all soon in the 15's. Good luck xxx

Goals
Get below 300lb - DONE
Get Club10 -DONE
Lose 2st to get into the teens -DONE
Lose 3st -DONE
Lose 4st -DONE
Lose 5st -DONE
Get Club25/Lose 5.5st - DONE
Get into Obese Class 1 - DONE
Lose 6st - DONE
Get Club30 -
Get into Overweight BMI category -