From 16's to 15's

6.5lbs off for me this week taking me into the 15's. Hope you'll join me soon x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

-1 lb , holy moly getting out of the 16's is taking foreeeeeeeevvvvvvvveeeeeeerrrrr although im edging my way closer im now at 16st 2.5lb

Really trying my best to stay 100% on track this week in the hopes of maybe seeing a 15 instead of a 16 (again)

Hello lovelies :)

two and half off for me this week. The scales are flickering between 16st 1.8 and 16st 2 so I will count it as 16st 2. I WANT to be out of this room by next week (fingers crossed)

Tracy x

I'm hoping I'll be out of the 16s this evening - will keep ya posted

I am not that far from getting out of the 16's now - if I could do it by the end of this year I'd be thrilled. Getting out of the 16's will also pretty much get my BMI under 40 so really excited to see the 15's.

Good Luck to everyone edging towards the next zone group

Bluecow I just noticed we started at the same weight and we are the same height, diet twin? :p

Tracy x

Still in the 16s, gained this week. Let's see what happens next week, wish me luck!

Lost 1.5lbthis week so weigh in at 16st 1 lb , next week I AM going to be in the 15's ?

Last edited:
Wow you will all be in the 15s in no time, I can't wait to be there too. Well done all of you Xx

Did a sneaky peak this morning & I'm 15st 13lb! Over the moon!! Just hope it stays that way & maybe lower come official weigh day on Wednesday. Have a great rest of the weekend everybody x

Good Afternoon lovelies :)

I have just WI and.................(drum roll please) 15st 13lb ( and 2oz) so I'm calling 15:13 :happy036:

I'm moving downstairs to the 15 to 14 room, I will save you all a seat....see you ALL very soon.

Tracy x

Good Afternoon lovelies :)

I have just WI and.................(drum roll please) 15st 13lb ( and 2oz) so I'm calling 15:13 :happy036:

I'm moving downstairs to the 15 to 14 room, I will save you all a seat....see you ALL very soon.

Tracy x

Ahh well done!! Might be a couple of weeks before you see me but I WILL be joining you! :)

After what seems like forever in 17-16 this week I finally did it.

Just in the 16s but I am here :)

Arrrrrggggghhhh needed 1.5 lb to move from here ... I lost ONE , I was gutted , I know I shouldn't be a loss is a loss and all but jeez I've been in the 16's since forever . Next week I will be saying hello to the 15's !!!

Back