From 16's to 15's

Arrrrrggggghhhh needed 1.5 lb to move from here ... I lost ONE , I was gutted , I know I shouldn't be a loss is a loss and all but jeez I've been in the 16's since forever . Next week I will be saying hello to the 15's !!!
fingers crossed for you next week

Well after some messing about these past few weeks I'm now 16.12 so 12.5lb to go now! Aiming to get for Christmas

0.9 lb off for me this week. Went over my syns a couple of time so was expecting a gain.

Back on the plan with a vengeance now though.

[QUOTE=Jess

Another 2lb off... 10.5lb to go!

Lost 4lb this week... puts me on 16st exactly! Motivates me to behave now next week so I can sneak into the 15's :D

Went to weigh in on Tuesday and I stayed the same :( will someone please kick me out of the 16's - please !!!! Got so disheartened I came home and ate my weight in chocolate so I'm possibly facing a gain this week although have been on plan 100% since Thursday Blue cow - fantastic loss well done !!!

Last edited:
Whooooooohoooo its been such a long time coming :) went to weigh in today and lost 2.5 lbs that takes me to 15st 11.5 lb ... absolutely thrilled .

Joining you ladies if there is room for another one. Weighing in at home on a Monday, 16st 10lb. It's a fair way to the 15's but I will get there. :D

Stay the same for me this week :sigh:

1lb off for me this week. However I have had a melt down day and had fried chicken, chips, huge slice of cheese cake and twirl bites. Not sure next weeks weigh in will be kind to me. Trying to save syns this week to bring myself back in line.

Thanks blue, here to hoping we all get good losses next weigh in.

Gain last week of 0.5lb then 1.7;b off this week.

I'm joining you all this week after losing 4lb last night so now weigh 16st 11lb

Back after a naughty week over xmas.

Hello and welcome Molly's mum.

4 lb loss for me this week. Over the moon :-D

Still here in the 16's, had a slow december taking me down to 16st 4
2.5lbs on in the 3 weeks between weigh-ins so 16st 6.5lbs at the moment

Back