From 16's to 15's

A couple of weeks ago i had to leave the room but last week i lost 2.5lb taking me back to 16st13lb and this week i'm 16st11.5lb :)

Hi Everyone,
Im now down to this group after just 1 week on slimming world. im delighted to be in this number, although I don't want to stick around for too long!
xx

Hi love to join this thread, it is motivating to see people drop out of the group. I am 16 12, weighing tomorrow hopefully down another lb or two. I haven't seen 15 on the scale for a very long time, good luck everyone

Week 1 and I am in this group after losing 5lb this week at group I am now 16st 13.5lb so only just in here but by next week will defo have earned my spot here but not for to long I hope xx

Last edited:
Thanks very much I certainly did just hoping to keep the work up now:) this group is really good for help so im hoping with some motivation and this group I can keep it up xx
xx

In this zone this week with a 3lb loss :D hopefully not hanging around here too long :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

I lost 2.5lb at weigh-in last night so i'm now 16st9lb. Going down gradually :)

After a gain last week (following a really good loss the week before) I have had a loss of 5 lb this week. Getting close to the next zone! Another good week this week will take me there!

well I lost 3.5lb tonight so that's me now 16.10 hoping maybe 3 weeks to be out of here, aiming for a 4lb loss this week to get my stone award- gosh that would be great if I could get that :)

well I lost 3.5lb tonight so that's me now 16.10 hoping maybe 3 weeks to be out of here, aiming for a 4lb loss this week to get my stone award- gosh that would be great if I could get that :)

Good luck, i hope you get it :)

Lost 5.5.lb taking me to 16.8lb xx

Lost 4lb so i'm now 16st 5lb :)

Back