From 16's to 15's

Only 4lbs to go till I'm into the 15's - aiming to do this within 2 weeks - would be nice if I was out next week but I think that's too much to aim for! Hope everyone else is having a good week xx

Lost 2.5 today, just missed out on my first half stone! Never mind only 11 lbs to get into the 15's which I haven't been in for donkeys years :clap:

Lost 3lb tonite so nw 16st 5lb so hopefully 2 more weeks and im in the next bracket xx

1.5 off for me so that's my 1st stone,, and to be honest im gutted that's all I lost:(
hey ho its a new week , I am aiming for a wee 3 lb loss this week x

gained 2.5lb so back to 16st 7.5lb.

Gained 1.5 pounds but was in Paris for 5 days so I'm counting that as a win lol now 16st 13lb so just in this bracket!

Lost 3.5lb this week taking me to 16st 1.5lb so hopefully be out of here next week xx

Still here guys, hoping to be down to the next group within 2 weeks and into the next bracket.

currently sitting at 16 stone 3. if i lost 4 this week i could be out of here and in the new bracket, now that would be ideal!!

how is everyone else getting on?xx

Lost 3lb tonite so i am out of here hope to c u all soon x

Hello! New to the site but not to SW. Have been on plan for a month, and this weigh in brought me down to 16st 1.5 - so with any luck I'll be seeing a 15 on the scales next week. <crosses fingers>

Over the last 2 weeks I've lost 4.5 s now 16.8.5 and only 2 pound away from my 1.5stone! Hopefully I'll get it next week :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

I was looking for somewhere to join here but at 16st and half a pound I'm hoping to be out of here by next tuesday! Wish me luck :)

Good luck! Hopefully I'll be going down with you... though I need 2lbs to get out of the 16s. Have a meal out planned for this weekend, so will have to be extra good for the rest of the time if I'm going to combat that!

Hi all, I thought I had three pounds to go to take me into the next stone bracket but had a cheeky weigh in this morning (official weigh in Monday) and have put on 2.75 lbs! How? I've been sticking to plan and anything naughty, I have put as syns (well within my limit too). It is *week but has been for a few days so I was expecting to be heavier a few days ago, not now. Was so tempted this morning to binge as was fed up with this gain but have pushed those negative feelings away hoping that the weight will go away too. Just don't know why it has gone up when I've been doing everything right.

Hello! I think I will be here a while, I have 12lbs until I get to the 15s, I went back to SW 3 weeks ago. Hopefully this will be the last time I go through the motions but I'm excited at the thoughts of being a little closer to goal this summer and actually being able to wear shorts and a t-shirt!! (It's the little things).

Hi all, I thought I had three pounds to go to take me into the next stone bracket but had a cheeky weigh in this morning (official weigh in Monday) and have put on 2.75 lbs! How? I've been sticking to plan and anything naughty, I have put as syns (well within my limit too). It is *week but has been for a few days so I was expecting to be heavier a few days ago, not now. Was so tempted this morning to binge as was fed up with this gain but have pushed those negative feelings away hoping that the weight will go away too. Just don't know why it has gone up when I've been doing everything right.

Well done for not binging - stay strong! And step away from the scales - weight fluctuates so much during the week (and if you go to group, then you will weight differently on group scales than your home ones). Hang on in there and your hard work will pay off!

Hello! I think I will be here a while, I have 12lbs until I get to the 15s, I went back to SW 3 weeks ago. Hopefully this will be the last time I go through the motions but I'm excited at the thoughts of being a little closer to goal this summer and actually being able to wear shorts and a t-shirt!! (It's the little things).

Lots of luck! Summer is so motivating, isn't it? It sucks being fat when it's hot.

Only 5.5 little more lbs to get me into the 15's!

p.s why is my avatar sideways!??

Last edited:
Hi Everyone, I am here with the skin of my teeth... hoping for a nice loss this week to get me into the 15's. how is everyone getting on with there loss x

Back