From 16's to 15's

Hi all can I join you. ?? lost 2.5lb this week making me 16st 12.5lb so I'll be here for a few weeks yet. Need to get my head back together and get on it as I've had a pretty bad week. I've eaten what I wanted so was shocked I had such a loss. If I behave all week I should be ok ? lol. X

I also lost 2.5lb this week, taking me to 16st 9.5lb. 3 more off and I'll get my 1 stone award, though I've lost more than that from before I joined. I'm desperate to get out of the 16s, I'll be the lightest I've been since having my daughter 4 years ago!

When I last got weighed Friday before last I was 16st & 1/2lb. Oh lovely I thought I can lose 1lb this week. Was unable to weigh last week as was away with family - whick included a birthday party etc. and my scales say I have put on. I am going to join you guys until I get that off. Will weigh on Friday. Wouldn`t it be great if this bloating went and I lost at least some of it..

I put on 1/2lb, so now 16st 1lb. Here`s to losing 1.1/2 at least next week so I can join the 15`s. I know I have only just joined you but don`t want to stay with you too long. LOL

I,m brand new to Slimming World just joined this morning. Will be lovely to get to know people on this thread even though we will all be hoping that we,re not on here for too long !

I,m brand new to Slimming World just joined this morning. Will be lovely to get to know people on this thread even though we will all be hoping that we,re not on here for too long !

Welcome Sue. I am a little bit confused. Your weight at the moment is 15st 4lbs. I won`t say you cannot be on this thread as you can go on any thread you wish. Did you know there is also a thread to go from 15st`s to 14st`s. Of course this is where we all want to be. If yoyu wish to change, if you go to the top of this thread you will see through the stones to your zone..
If you click on that you will found thread 15s to 14s.

Please feel free to use this thread as you wish, there are no hard and fast rules. Good luck.

Hello. Mind if join?

I joined SW last Thursday weighing in at 16st 4.5lb. Hoping to lose at least 1lb a week hopefully 2lb!

Hoping to have lost about a stone by May 31st before my holidays...too optimistic?

Hello. Mind if join?

I joined SW last Thursday weighing in at 16st 4.5lb. Hoping to lose at least 1lb a week hopefully 2lb!

Hoping to have lost about a stone by May 31st before my holidays...too optimistic?

No not too optimistic at all. Stick to plan Dannie and you should be fine. Good luck

I was hoping to be outta here but put on another 1lb this week (1/2lb last week). Maybe it is a left over from easter. I do hope so. If I can lose 2.1/2 this week I will be in the 15`s - I so really want it.

Just joined, been at SW now for 4 weeks - lost 11lbs. Wanting 2lbs off this week, currently weighing 16st 1lb. Getting through the barrier to be 15st, really excited for it! The fridge is packed with free foods to make is easier :)

Yay! Lost another 2lbs last night at weigh-in. I'm not 15 stone 13 lbs. I'm out of here!

Laterz xxx

Been on slimming work a couple of months now and down to 16st 1.5lb so it might be a bit ambitious but im hoping to get 2lb off this week and get down to the 15s!! i started of at 18st so would honestly be made up :)

Been on slimming work a couple of months now and down to 16st 1.5lb so it might be a bit ambitious but im hoping to get 2lb off this week and get down to the 15s!! i started of at 18st so would honestly be made up :)

Good Luck with it.

Hi all,
Not been here in a while as i was really struggling but back on track now. Last Week i lost 5lb and had my weigh-in last night ad lost 4lb and got Slimmer of the week :D I'm now 16st 4.5lb and need to lose 2.5lb to get my club 10 so fingers crossed i get that at my next weigh-in.

I'm still hanging around here at 16st7.5, lost 2.5 this week so it is coming off! Hopefully I'll not be here for too much longer

Well done for the loss

Im in the 16's! only 4.5lbs til I hit the 15's! Maybe more though now as I had about 200 syns this weekend! Anyone else ever gone way over their syns and not sure if you should limit syns until weigh day or just stick to your normal syns and see what happens?

i lost 1lb this week so now 16st 3.5lb. Can't wait to get into the 15's

Im in the 16's! only 4.5lbs til I hit the 15's! Maybe more though now as I had about 200 syns this weekend! Anyone else ever gone way over their syns and not sure if you should limit syns until weigh day or just stick to your normal syns and see what happens?

I usually cut down the rest of the week. Don`t always work though.

Weigh day tomorrow. I need to get off this thread, it is taking ages.

Back