From 20st 12 to 18st 4... can see the difference already!

you look gorgeous hun well done! x

Well done on your great loss Katie! Your starting weight is similar to what I am now (although you have height on your side!!) and its very motivating to see how well you've done. I'm re-joining slimming world next week so I hope to do as well as you!

Well done on your great loss Katie! Your starting weight is similar to what I am now (although you have height on your side!!) and its very motivating to see how well you've done. I'm re-joining slimming world next week so I hope to do as well as you!

Thank you so much :D

I started off with my height as 5'10 as thats what I really thought I was until the doctor corrected me, so my BMI shot up a little again just before christmas! :(

Good on you for re-joining slimming world, I really do love it, even converted my boyfriend into it too! Do you have a diary at all I would love to see it if you do? :)

KAtie xxxx

Wow, you look fab in your photos. Well done!

I think I'm going to take a before photo so I can do a comparison in a few months - thank's for the inspiration x

Inspired me to crack out the camera and break the fear... Before(ish) pictures taken.... Bring on the losses :) Thanks Katie x

you look absolutely fantastic hun :bigg:

EDIT ** that was meant to say :bighug:

Last edited:
You look amazing.

Just having a nosey at your pics you can certainly see the difference and you look so much more confident too :) Well done on your loss to date :D

Michele x

you do look absolutely fabby!!!

I took a pic my first week and plan to take a new one every stone I lose just to help remind myself what i have done :)

BopKatie said:
Hi all, its been a long while since I remembered to check this! Just adding a new picture of me at 16 stone 13.

Katie xxx

Love it, especially the hair-u look stunning :) well done :) x

Back