From a new angle....REALITY!

sargentgirl

Chippin away at it
Hi everyone, you may have seen my previous posts on here over the past week or 2...and then all went quiet!! lol
Well Im still around, just back with a new plan!

As some of you may know, I started at the begining of Jan on a vlcd-Lipotrim as I need to lose 5 stone to be healthy and slim once more...well Im not afraid to say...THAT DIET WAS NOT FOR ME! I found it unsustainable, depressing and not something that fitted into my family life well at all. I agree the results are fast, but I just couldnt do it! Sooooo I had a rethink..and as a result have joined my local slimming world group and I am soooo glad I did!

I never realised you could eat such yummy and sociable food and STILL lose weight! Im so inspired with this diet already and its only been 2 days. I have finally been honest with myself and admitted that I am one of those ppl that has to accept I will lose weight at a normal rate (2-3 lbs a week) instead of striving for 10lb a week on the likes of lipotrim...because I need to be able to eat lol

I currently weigh 14 stone 12.5lbs and my long term goal is 10 stone, this gets me nicely into a size 10-12..Im currently in size 18 bottoms and goodness knows what size top as I have very big boobies that drive me insane! lol
My weight gain began after having my daughter who is now 4 years old...I feel frumpy and unattractive and as a result of that, have let my self go in other area's such as keeping my hair in a nice style and going to hairdressers regulary for my highlights, I just scrape it back into a ponytail everyday as inside I feel like making a huge effort wont make me look any better...Il still be fat!! (wrong attitude I know)

Anyhow, I went to my first sw meeting tuesday and its got me really excited! The consultant is super slim and really motivated me! So Im a very happy bunny to have finally found a diet that suits me :)

So If anyone on here has any tip or advise for the sw diet plz share, any help would be much appreciated.....heres to lots of weight loss

Back