From Atkins to Lipotrim :)

TRIVENAM

Getting there!!!
Hey everyone,

ive been dieting since 31st Jan and lost 1st 7lb :) i had my second baby in August so now my body is all mine,no more baba's! im so happy with this as i have never stuck to my own diet for longer than 3 weeks!! so now im changing to Lipotrim and will have my first shake on Monday morning!!! im so excited as im really proud of losing weight already and just knowing it will come off much quicker with the shakes is making me want to start today lol,,so im going to stick with these until i have about 10lb left and then i will go back to atkins after refeed and onto Slimming World for life! so HIIIIIIII everyone!! xxxxxx

Hi Trivenam and welcome!

LT is fab!! Well done on your loss so far and good luck for your start on Monday.

Best wishes

Kay x x x

thanks very much teapot :) your loss is fantastic!!!! you should be so proud! xxx

Hi Trivenam :) you've definately got the right attitude for lipotrim and sound all set for monday. the first few days aren't nice but once you get into the swing of things its magic! you should be in ketosis very quick from doing the atkins diet.. well done on your weightloss so far :)

Thank you! x x x

Good luck and welcome to the lipo house x

thanks girls! i woke up today thinking omg what am i getting myself into lol...i had a day off atkins yesterday and feel miserable today for it! what was i thinking haha...it was because i spent all day gardening so i was ravenous come 3pm and wanted quick food,well i wont have a bother with quick food on lipotrim :)

so my first shake is scheduled for 8.30,then 2pm,then 7pm :) im used to not eating at night now so it should be a breeze :) you all have such consistant losses its brill! im already looking forward to mondays weigh in!!

How's it going Trivenam?

Hey dunder doodles,what a name lol! Im flying so far,feel I've lost tons already and its only day 3! You have absolutely done fab so far! I can't believe how much you have lost! When do you weigh in,mine is Monday :-D xx trivena

Back