From Big Bum to Glam Mum (with food diary)

Just a quick post to say that I weighed in this morning & have 5lbs off so I got my nice new 4 stone shiny!!!!! Only 1lb more until I reach my half way point & 2lbs until I reach club 20!!!! I'm delighted though because I started following slimming world 2 months ago today & I never expected to be sitting here 2 months on having lost 4 stone 1lb!!!

ok so Ive just realised that should be the other way round... 1lb to club 20 & 2lbs until mid way!!! lol Either way though I'm happy!!!!!!

Wow! Massive congrats hun :)

Well done that is some achievement in such a short space of time xx

Well I had the most gorgeous off plan meal yet & the most naughty too but it was definitely worth it it & more importantly it felt like such a treat rather than a case of 'lets eat like this everyday!!!!!! I think we have to learn not only how to physically deal with special occasions as well as mentally otherwise it would be all to easy to reach target & fall back into our old ways. For me being able to incorporate these special occasions in from the start this time means that I will be able to maintain that same attitude when I reach target. I had a lovely meal out yesterday & even the oreo cheesecake didnt make me feel guilty (it was to die for!!!) For my main I had a trio of seafood (roasted salmon grilled hake & tempura monkfish) with whipped potatoes (I found these a bit on the creamy side but they were still enjoyable) buttered veg & a prawn bisque. oh & I had a cappuccino too!!! overall it was a beautiful meal. I stayed on plan right up to the meal & went straight onplan after even having my full 15 syns that evening. I got lovely comments from family members about how I was looking too which was nice. I checked the scales this morning & they are showing 1lb up so I would be happy even to just get rid of that by weigh in on saturday.

I've been reading your posts this morning and I just want to say a massive well done on your weight loss! You've done so well in such a short space of time :)) 4 stone in 2 months is a massive achievement, you should be so proud of yourself!

Your dead right dance mum! I love having an off plan meal and I'm the same now I don't feel the need to keep eating and eating afterwards and do what I used to do. This is why I love SW so much!

Hope you having a nice day :) x

Hi I've been reading your posts and wanted to say how amazingly you've done so far! Well done x

Sorry havent had the chance to update my diary as regularly this week but I have been busy making a start on packing up the house. so between that, the school runs & the kids activities I have barely had time to catch breath!!!! The good news is that I have stayed on plan & havent even been tempted to stray off it. I've been soo busy that I havent even managed a peek at the scales but to be honest I'll be happy if I can manage a STS as that will show me that I can celebrate family occasions just like everyone else & it wont cause me to gain weight so long as I get straight back on plan. At least that is what I am hoping!!! Hopefully I'll get some kind of reward on the scales by the following weigh in as I would be soo excited to pass the half way mark before Halloween. I'm hoping that I can get organised pretty quickly once we get moved so that it wont affect me too much either. I will be surprised though if it has no affect on the scales as I know it will probably take us a few days to get organised & get the essentials unpacked.

Great to see you still on plan hun. Best of luck for weigh in tomorrow! I reckon you could have a loss xx

4 stone in 2 months is amazing x a big well done x

Just a really quick post to welcome all of my new subscribers & also to let you all know that I weighed in this morning with a 6.5lb loss!!! I have absolutely no idea how I managed that as I was expecting a sts or a lb or 2 at most. I'm putting it down to lots of fish for tea as I have had a lot of it this week & maybe all the extra calories I am burning from packing boxes!!! lol Anyway I'm absolutely delighted as that has taken me past the half way mark now, helped me reach club 20 & also taken me into the 15's.... oh & m y 4 1/2 stone shiny!!! Good luck to everyone how is weighing soon & I hope you all have a lovely weekend

Oh my goodness! Well done hun so happy for you. Massive congrats on your 4.5 award. You will have the 5 in no time. Hope you have a lovely weekend :)

Bloody hell that's amazing xx think im going to stock up on fish lol

Back