From bigfatjelly to sexyslimjem I can do this!!

bigfatjelly

My names Jemma and Im 30 with four children, happily married for 10 years this year to my childhood sweetheart. I started to struggle with my weight after having my first child, during the pregnacy I ballooned up from a slim 11st to a chunky 15st. Ive always been slim so putting on so much weight was a huge shock. Not long later I ended up pregnant again but lost a bit of weight thanks to morning sickness. After having my second child I weighed 13st10 and decided to do something about it, so along with my mother and my closest friend I joined ww. My OH had asked me to marry him and we set the date for july, 9 months time!! This was the kick I needed and I was fiercely determined to get the weight off, I stuck to the diet rigidly and bought myself a pedometer and aimed for 10, 000 steps a day. On my wedding day I hit my goal of 11st but I felt I could lose a bit more and at my lowest I was 10st3. I was happy and confident. A year later I found out I was pregnant with baby number 3, I was still a slim happy size 12 and I stayed that way throughout my pregnancy. Life was good. Then things started to go wrong, hubby lost his job and we lost everything. I began comfort eating again and the stress of having 3 small children and no where to live and no money was taking its toll on my waistline. If im stressed and unhappy I self medicate with food and drink. Since then my weight has been between 13-15 stone. Ive tried every diet (ww, sw, alli, slimfast, calorie counting) with no success. Now im back and determined to lose this weight, I started off at 15st3 and im currently 14st12. Ill be happy to get back down to 11st but my dream weight would be 10st7. Im following the cambridge weight plan and im on day 3 today. Its not easy but im determined to do it. Hubby and me are renewing our vows for our tenth anniversary in July and I want to be slim and confidant so I can enjoy my day not fat and unhappy hiding in a corner.
I cant wait to post my own before and after photos!!
So thats all about me, hope I havent bored you to death lol!!
Jemma xx

Hiya can this be moved to the cambridge diary section please :eek:

Back