from broad bean to runner bean!

skinnybean2b

Hi everyone,

So I started sw on tuesday with my mum, weighing in at an all time high of 15st2.5! :( But onwards and downwards hopefully!

I love to cook so thought I would post what im up to on here as a something to keep me going, i have tried a million diets before and always fall off the wagon, i have done sw a few times and lost a stone in a few weeks but this i feel different something has clicked!

Anyway todays food is:
B- mullerlight yogurt
L- 2 scrambled eggs and one slice of toast (b) little marg (1)
D- Inlaws are coming over so im doing steak, asparagus wrapped in bacon, sw chips and a peppercorn sauce.
I want to do a dessert but not sure what yet! oh just looked and i think i will be berry meringue crush from the website!

Feel free to write on here, i need all the help i can get :)

xx

So yesterday did not go to plan! I have skinny costa for breakfast and nandos for lunch (chicken pitta with spicy rice and halloumi) then Ben had Ben and jerry's in cinema so had a few scoops of that!
Then... He cooked a pizza at like 10 and I had a slice of that!!!
Today is a new day! Going to go for a walk and then have chicken with sweet potato mash for dinner! Try and save a few syns to compensate! Weekends are so hard :(
Plus I have a black tie do to go to next Saturday and just tried my dress on and I feel awful! :( must try harder!

Xx

You can do this!! :) keep at it xx

Just realised I haven't actually eaten yet today! I have got to drive to go and pick up a futon at 5 from a town like 30 mins a way what a pain in the bum time! May rethink what I cook, as haven't actually got anything out the freezer! May go to prezzo and have prawn pasta with salad, only a couple of syns and scrummy!!!! I'll keep you informed :)

Yesterday we ended up going to a lovely little pub and sat in the garden with a big platter of lean meats and salad! Was lovely! So not too bad :)

Today I'm doing damage limitation as wi tomorrow! Had a muller light so far, got what we were due to have yesterday as dinner so stuffed chicken, mash and veg :)

Going to a black tie do saturday so I want to loose a few lbs for then! Hence why I'm not cooking much, after that I shall post my recipes as I will be cooking more! Xx

WI today and lose 2 and half lbs, a little disappointed as hoping for a bigger loss this week but still a loss!

Yesterdays menu was-
B- mullerlight
L- curry savoury rice with salad
D- chicken and butternut squash risotto

I have been a little lazy with my measurings and things so that is my aim for the week!

Today i am trying a red day, so am going for-
b- 2 hifi bars (heb)
l- not sure what i can have on red day, im at work, may ask my friend to grab me a salad when she comes to see me.
d- i have got mince out, so am thinking of doing stuffed peppers with the mince, topped with feta cheese (hea)

syns- 2.5 sugar, 1 splash of wine in mince.

anyone else WI today? xx

2.5 lbs is fab, well done you. I weighed last night and had gained a pound. I know its my own fault as I didnt follow the plan last week!
So today i am ON IT and hoping for a big loss this week. i go on holiday 3 weeks today and I want to get my 1.5 stone award before I go away- 6.5lb in 3 weeks- think I can do it????????

Karen xx
Starting weight- 14st 9.5lb
Week 1-4 lost 7.5lb
Week 5-8 lost 7lb
Week 9-12 lost 1lb
Wk 13- 1lb on- oopsie
Wk 14- aiming for a big loss this week!!!

Of course 6.5lbs is doable in 3 weeks! Just stick to it :)

My friend has just gone to get me a prawn salad, bless she is so good to me. I feel sick I'm so hungry! But I have found the rocky road hifi bars OMg!!!! There are amaze!

Of course 6.5lbs is doable in 3 weeks! Just stick to it :)

My friend has just gone to get me a prawn salad, bless she is so good to me. I feel sick I'm so hungry! But I have found the rocky road hifi bars OMg!!!! There are amaze!

Oh aren't they?! I couldn't get any at group last night as she had sold out but yes they are yum :)
I have a bad habit of not eating my healthy b choice which as you can imagine, has massive knock on effects! So I've challenged myself to have my b choice everyday! Just had 4 x Ryvita crisp breads smothered in quark and I am now stuffed!

Also just turned down a piece of cake in the office! **proud!**

Oh aren't they?! I couldn't get any at group last night as she had sold out but yes they are yum :)
I have a bad habit of not eating my healthy b choice which as you can imagine, has massive knock on effects! So I've challenged myself to have my b choice everyday! Just had 4 x Ryvita crisp breads smothered in quark and I am now stuffed!

Also just turned down a piece of cake in the office! **proud!**
I just had 3 Ryvita with low fat cottage cheese, red onion & chive from Aldi... YUM YUM!!!
The other half of HeB was 1 weetabix for brekkie :)

Yum!

Your meal ideas are really GOOD! I seem to get stuck repeating the same old tosh on a fortnightly basis. 2.5lbs is a good loss for a week, health wise, it's the medically recommended I believe... I shall double check.

Well done though!
X

I just did a shop on ocado and its the first time I have found quark!! I'm going to do Spag carbonara with it, I'm excited already! Only down fall is they don't sell curry savoury rice and that is my savour!!

Don't you hate it when you eat raw onion and then get stuck with the taste! I always then get so tempted to pick, chewing gum just doesn't do the trick!

I know 2.5 is good but I was hoping for a bit more for first week, I did Cambridge diet in jan and lost 11lbs in a week! Couldn't beleive it! Obviously I know this is a lot healthier way to do it.

X

I just did a shop on ocado and its the first time I have found quark!! I'm going to do Spag carbonara with it, I'm excited already! Only down fall is they don't sell curry savoury rice and that is my savour!!

Don't you hate it when you eat raw onion and then get stuck with the taste! I always then get so tempted to pick, chewing gum just doesn't do the trick!

I know 2.5 is good but I was hoping for a bit more for first week, I did Cambridge diet in jan and lost 11lbs in a week! Couldn't beleive it! Obviously I know this is a lot healthier way to do it.

X
How do you do your carbonara with quark?? Just replace philly with it? Same weights?? or what way do you do it??
I love love love carbonara but tend to not have it when tryna lose weight

I always do it on slimming world as its tastes so naughty!!

My recipe is-
Cook chicken, bacon, garlic, onions and mushrooms, and boil the pasta, then add put I usually use frontage frais but will use quark instead, and some fat free yogurt depends how moist I want it, then I add Parmesan (30g per person, hea) then just through the pasta in with it. I'm never measure! But just go on instinct and taste. It's all free that way apart from Parmesan if I have already had my hea then I use 15g per person to lower the syns.

Ill post a pic when I do it!

Has anyone done stuffed peppers with mince before? I'm going to wing it as have no clue! I'll post pic later!
Xx

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1366133180.170282.jpg stuffed peppers filled with mince. So easy to do! Literally cook mince as if doing a Spag bowl but with less tinned tomato and then stuff in hollowed peppers and top with cheese :) then bake in oven for 30 mins!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1366133165.592215.jpg
    ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1366133165.592215.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 40
Back