from broad bean to runner bean!

I love that word!! I'm going to steal it :)

Today's menu is a little boring, roast chicken, butternut squash mash and veg!

I'm off for a facial this evening and getting my nails done so I'm having to intrust Ben with the dinner! Ill post pic as it will probably look horrendous! Haha.

I love that word!! I'm going to steal it :)

Today's menu is a little boring, roast chicken, butternut squash mash and veg!

I'm off for a facial this evening and getting my nails done so I'm having to intrust Ben with the dinner! Ill post pic as it will probably look horrendous! Haha.

No your dinner sounds yum... And handed to you.. Even nicer :)

Wish my BF knew how to roast a chicken!!!! (I know its just a case of opening the packet and putting in the oven... BUt even that's too complicated for him!!!)

Ben has no clue!!! I have to leave him a step by step guide with what time to put each thing in! What do you have for tea today?

Has anyone ever had a universal contour wrap? I'm getting so panicy about not fitting in my dress on sat I'm thinking of having one on Friday but don't want to waste my money!

Xx

Ben has no clue!!! I have to leave him a step by step guide with what time to put each thing in! What do you have for tea today?

Has anyone ever had a universal contour wrap? I'm getting so panicy about not fitting in my dress on sat I'm thinking of having one on Friday but don't want to waste my money!

Xx
No idea... We've had chips the last 2 days (BF has had deep fryer chips, i've had SW chips) and am bored of them.. Not a huge fan of chips anyway TBH but they were quick n easy for unplanned dinners... So I've taken mince out of the freezer and will probably make pasta bolognese or something... Or maybe mince n onions in gravy and mash.. Or shepherds pie.. Not sure.. Mince anyway...
My BF's Dad has to have a procedure today and will be kept in hospital for a couple of nights.. So might ask his Mam to ours for dinner.. Its hard tho seen as I've no real kitchen.. Don't want to make a "whatever" dinner for her.. She'll think I'm not looking after her baby properly... lol

Hahahaha bens mum and nan always tut at me as I don't make bens pack lunch! But I when he wastes it anyway so I don't see the point. They say I'm starving him! Hardly he is 16 and half stone!

Mince is great! I always do it, you could make a nice chilli, was gonna say lasagne but that's hard without an oven! Meatballs? Homemade burgers? I love sw chips, but I always use normal and sweet potato to mix it up a little bit! If your at home you could put the mince in slow cooker and be lovely and rich for later!

Do you work? I'm lucky I'm only 2 mins from home so I can always pop back as thought something. Xx

Hahahaha bens mum and nan always tut at me as I don't make bens pack lunch! But I when he wastes it anyway so I don't see the point. They say I'm starving him! Hardly he is 16 and half stone!

Mince is great! I always do it, you could make a nice chilli, was gonna say lasagne but that's hard without an oven! Meatballs? Homemade burgers? I love sw chips, but I always use normal and sweet potato to mix it up a little bit! If your at home you could put the mince in slow cooker and be lovely and rich for later!

Do you work? I'm lucky I'm only 2 mins from home so I can always pop back as thought something. Xx
Yea I work.. Am only 10mins drive away from home tho so can easily pop home at any time really..
I have a halogen oven so lasagne is possible... But have WI tomoro so want to have something light and easily digestable (anything for the scales to be nicer!!)
We've only been living together since December so his Mam hasn't yet made any comments.. Except when we were staying at theirs after the explosion she was like "Jonathan's a really plain eater you know.. He like this, he likes that... Oh and don't make him X coz he definitely won't eat that" All went in 1 ear n out the other.. I'll cook what I'm cooking.. If he wants it, great.. If not.. He can make something he does want :D
He's only a little thing.. Weighing in last week at 9stone!!!!!!!

oh yes WI definitely affects what i eat!

Ben and i have been living together for just over a year, and his mums says ben doesnt eat that, im like well he does as he doesnt have a choice! only thing he still wont eat is fish which is a real pain as i love it!

I would love to weigh 9st! even though i would probably look anorexic as im quite tall. im just eating my left over mince and lettuce and its quite yummy! Im enjoying doing red days, never really saw the point before but i definitely like have 2 a's and 2 b's! xx

oh yes WI definitely affects what i eat!

Ben and i have been living together for just over a year, and his mums says ben doesnt eat that, im like well he does as he doesnt have a choice! only thing he still wont eat is fish which is a real pain as i love it!

I would love to weigh 9st! even though i would probably look anorexic as im quite tall. im just eating my left over mince and lettuce and its quite yummy! Im enjoying doing red days, never really saw the point before but i definitely like have 2 a's and 2 b's! xx

Ha ha.. Me too! He's a skinny fecker!! Somehow he's lost half a stone in the last couple of months... Not thru not eating or me starving him.. He gets 2 servings of every dinner I cook!! And then scoffs chocolate and biscuits n crisps and whatever else is in sight straight after!!!
Yesterday as I was having my pitta pizza I baked him a whole pizza and he had deep fryer chips with it... He ate every last bit.. And then had a twirl!!! WTF?!?! How can 1 person physically eat that much??? I don't know how he lost weight!!!

I just did a shop on ocado and its the first time I have found quark!! I'm going to do Spag carbonara with it, I'm excited already! Only down fall is they don't sell curry savoury rice and that is my savour!!

Don't you hate it when you eat raw onion and then get stuck with the taste! I always then get so tempted to pick, chewing gum just doesn't do the trick!

I know 2.5 is good but I was hoping for a bit more for first week, I did Cambridge diet in jan and lost 11lbs in a week! Couldn't beleive it! Obviously I know this is a lot healthier way to do it.

X

I have a few friends that are maintaining and they said not to cut out anything that you will eat again at some point in the future, try to restrict the deliciously bad treat to a regular schedule. If you like don't deny it, resize it!
X

I have a few friends that are maintaining and they said not to cut out anything that you will eat again at some point in the future, try to restrict the deliciously bad treat to a regular schedule. If you like don't deny it, resize it!
X

Very good advice there.. You need to learn to live with it or you'll most likely end up caving and bingeing...

X
that is great harrie! I am trying to retrain my brain as I used to eat take aways for the hell of it, now i am allowing myself one as a treat which i plan in advance as then i enjoy it 100 times more! I actually like dieting as i love how much you then enjoy and taste the food that you treat yourself to, before i would just take it for advantage! x

that is great harrie! I am trying to retrain my brain as I used to eat take aways for the hell of it, now i am allowing myself one as a treat which i plan in advance as then i enjoy it 100 times more! I actually like dieting as i love how much you then enjoy and taste the food that you treat yourself to, before i would just take it for advantage! x
I enjoy it coz I love cooking and I like that I'm having YUM dinners, made fresh and I know exactly what's gone in...
And I suffer terrible with my stomach so the fresh food keeps that at bay too.. Win win

I suffer from IBS terribly and have done for years, I must admit the only time I have had a reprieve from it was when I lost a lot weight on ww. I am a lot better whilst on sw also, but does make me worse if I ever have a spinging of fat in a weak moment! X

I suffer from IBS terribly and have done for years, I must admit the only time I have had a reprieve from it was when I lost a lot weight on ww. I am a lot better whilst on sw also, but does make me worse if I ever have a spinging of fat in a weak moment! X
Yea that's what I've got too... And yes, I'm exactly the same.. Soon as I have a slip up I suffer.. Makes it easier to get back to it tho I find.. Altho I also find when I'm having soups as well as lotz of veg with dinners n salad at lunch I suffer a bit too... Obviously a sing too much goodness isn't always good either...

Well tonight didn't go to plan at all!

Ben ended up not cooking till 7, so he decided to cook jacket potato with beans and cheese. Even though I'm on a red day! I had a row with my sister in law so I didn't actually eat it as felt so sick with anger! Now all sorted and I'm starving! But off to sleep!

What did you end up having dubs? I'm really looking forward to my roast chicken tomorrow! Xx

Sorry to hear that hun.. Hope you're OK.. I had a shepherds pie.. I was yum! Had it late and was STARVING by time I ate it.. BF was working late n tried so hard to wait to eat with him, but couldn't last...Meant to take a pic but sure I was too hungry to even do that... lol

Well tonight didn't go to plan at all!

Ben ended up not cooking till 7, so he decided to cook jacket potato with beans and cheese. Even though I'm on a red day! I had a row with my sister in law so I didn't actually eat it as felt so sick with anger! Now all sorted and I'm starving! But off to sleep!

What did you end up having dubs? I'm really looking forward to my roast chicken tomorrow! Xx

There was an old plan (forgotten the name) where u had a green meal and a red meal....so u had a day like that!! :) don't worry about it!!
It could be worse....u couple be writing pizza and chips or take away!! Jacket. Beans and cheese are good foods! :) x

I never cook shepherds pie but always love it, I shall have to do it, how do you do it sw style?

Thanks cai! In theory it's kind of an extra easy day but I had 2 heb so could just count then as syns, I literally had 3 mouthfuls though so can't be too bad! I was tempted to have a massive Chinese and bottle of wine but no I resisted!

So today's menu is-
B- muller light and hifi bar heb.
L- savoury rice and lettuce
D- roast chicken at last! Made by me so obviously much better than if Ben had attempted it!
1.5 syns for sugar, 350ml milk hea.

So yesterday I received a dress in post from French connection, its a size 16 and I never thought it would fit! But it does!!! Woo hoo! So I have a dress for Saturday evening at last, still have a rented one coming tomorrow as well but at least I now have a back up!xx

Morning hun. I used ex lean mince beef. Boil it! Drain n rinse with boiling water. Break it up in dry pain. Added onion, carrots n garlic. Cooked for a free mins to cook the onion n carrot. Meanwhile had potatoes n parsnip boiling away. Mashed them up. Transferred the mince into a Pyrex dish. Added gravy (bistro n beef oxo) topped with mash n baked for 45 mins
U need to syn the gravy I think?! But that's it

Back