from broad bean to runner bean!

wow that is easy! Im definitely going to try that.

Did you WI this morning? I had a sneaky WI and have lost 4lbs since tues! i need it as im sure i will gain a little after sat night, with free booze and food!

wow that is easy! Im definitely going to try that.

Did you WI this morning? I had a sneaky WI and have lost 4lbs since tues! i need it as im sure i will gain a little after sat night, with free booze and food!

Yea WI was half pound up... Am OK with it as I start AF yesterday and had a few too many cookies during the week... Need to cut out the crap again.. Don't know where my new sweet tooth has come from.. But he needs to feck off again!!! Lol

Sorry to hear you had a row with yer sis in law... Glad its all sorted now tho

I have had the sweetest tooth since dieting! i never crave sweet things im always a savoury girl, so weird! I just want a massive chocolate bar! currently tucking into my Hifi bar!

I've only developed it since having the builders in... Coz i'd come home from work starving for my dinner, but they'd be there til whatever time with chocolate and biccies everywhere n i'd be pickin' n pickin' coz i'd be so hungry.. That went on for about 2 months I reckon.. n now they're all I want...

I have actually always had a thing for biscuits! The big cookies with double chocolate! Oh god I could eat a packet now!
Just had my curried rice and salad, could have a little nap in the sun now! If only! Back to work :(

The big or little ones? I have the massive ones haha. I just found a white chocolate coin in my bag and ate it! Haha, I have no clue how long that has been in there for! Xz

The big or little ones? I have the massive ones haha. I just found a white chocolate coin in my bag and ate it! Haha, I have no clue how long that has been in there for! Xz
They were "luxury choc chip" so bigger than standard but still not what i'd call big...

Hi gurls

it looks like we are all about the same height and weight and have the same goal weight in mind - can I buddy up with ya's? I have tried a few times on here, but people never write back/keep in touch! You's seem to post quite regular, so maybe I could join you's? I started my own diary too, its more of a pscyho-analytical blurb tho - trust me! :rolleyes: lol.

Anyways, skinnybean - I love the name of your diary! Its uber funny. So are you actually going to take up running? That would be even more funny lol. And is that a current pic of you? Because you look fab! And you are the same weight and height as me! But I in no way look like that lol your tan is enviable...!!!!!

I've decided to pop back over TEMPORARILY to doing the WW plan... I think with having no cooker/kitchen ATM SW is just too hard.. Am keeping some rules from SW plan tho, to eat my regular intake of fibre and calcium and will be mainly sticking with SW recipes.. Will still WI on Pebs page as I've been there from the start.. :)

And is that a current pic of you? Because you look fab! And you are the same weight and height as me! But I in no way look like that lol your tan is enviable...!!!!!
I'm slightly shorter n a bit lighter but in no way look near as good as that pic!!! You defo do look fab missy!!!

Oh dubs we are loosing you!!! make sure you come back and say hi, and of course ill keep an eye out on pebs diary for you!

Hi doodles!!! The more the merrier :) im my pic I weighed 11st 10! I was on holiday in Ibiza and that is exactly how i want to look! so i have it there as motivation, ill post a recent pic of me in a second. (no way as tanned and slim as my avatar!)

How long have you been on sw? well i actually started a beginners running course! But I moved 3 weeks ago and had to miss some meetings but im planning on going back as I love it :)

Im in such an excitable mood this evening not sure why! but i have got so much energy i just cant stop talking, typing, jumping!

xx

Oh dubs we are loosing you!!! make sure you come back and say hi, and of course ill keep an eye out on pebs diary for you!

Hi doodles!!! The more the merrier :) im my pic I weighed 11st 10! I was on holiday in Ibiza and that is exactly how i want to look! so i have it there as motivation, ill post a recent pic of me in a second. (no way as tanned and slim as my avatar!)

How long have you been on sw? well i actually started a beginners running course! But I moved 3 weeks ago and had to miss some meetings but im planning on going back as I love it :)

Im in such an excitable mood this evening not sure why! but i have got so much energy i just cant stop talking, typing, jumping!

xx
Nooo... I'm going nowhere.. I'll still be here to chat n steal yer meal ideas.. Just following a diff plan for a little while..
I love slimming world so I defo will be back to it.. Just want to be able give it 110% and ATM I can't...

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1366297207.999136.jpg this is me today! Looking awful! Was trying my dress on for my mum to see at work haha. My arms look huge!!! Excuse the face and hair! Xx

Yeah it's the fc one! Can't beleive it fits! I have another one coming tomorrow, which is like £800!!!! But I'm renting it I'm going to be petrified to walk in it, haha. So I can choose tomorrow which one i feel best in.

I'm currently cleaning the house whilst my chicken roasts and it smells divine!! What are you having tonight? Xx

Good Morning Ladies!

What a horrible miserable day it is here! I have already polished off my hifi bar and a cup of tea.
My plan for today is-
B- hifi bar and muller light (heb)
L- savoury rice and lettuce
D- steak with peppercorn sauce and BNS chips topped with asparagus wrapped in bacon.

Im getting another dress delivered this afternoon so if it a little snug i may have to rethink what I have this evening.

Has anyone got any nice plans for the weekend? I wont be sw tomorrow, as its set meals so im just going to let myself enjoy it! xx

Good Morning Ladies!

What a horrible miserable day it is here! I have already polished off my hifi bar and a cup of tea.
My plan for today is-
B- hifi bar and muller light (heb)
L- savoury rice and lettuce
D- steak with peppercorn sauce and BNS chips topped with asparagus wrapped in bacon.

Im getting another dress delivered this afternoon so if it a little snug i may have to rethink what I have this evening.

Has anyone got any nice plans for the weekend? I wont be sw tomorrow, as its set meals so im just going to let myself enjoy it! xx
Morning lovely...
Food for the day sounds yum! Especially the steak n peppercorn sauce!!! YUM YUM

How do you do yer BNS chips?? They always come out watery/sloppy when I do them.. I bpar boil them, dry them off, light oil spray them, salt n pepper, n oven bake... WHAT am I doing wrong???

No plans really for the weekend.. Had decided to give up drink til July but have invited a friend and her BF round to ours for a few drinks tomoro night.. So if she can get a babysitter, that'll be my plan.. If she can't make it tho I won't bother having a drink...
So depends on her whether I blow my allowance on wine or not :) Pressure.. ha

BNS chips, i half a BNS long ways and spray with fry light, put in oven for about 40 mins (turning over half way) then the skin should just peel off. then i chop them up and cover in salt and peper and bbq fry light and leave in oven till crispy. I never boil it? I boiled my sweet potato yesterday and that went really watery for mash, but tasted ok!

alcohol is just so annoying! its so many syns/points! I tend to have a glass per night but i never use my syns apart from for sugar so i just put that down. I have got in a terrible habit, since about the age of 15, my mum and I would always have a glass of wine while cooking and I have done it ever since!

I went into dotty p's yesterday to get something to wear for my conference tomorrow and i could actually get the size 14 jeggings on!!!! Werent comfortable but i got them past my bum, was so chuffed!

xx

Back