from cambridge to WW and not sure what im doing

frags

well hi all im tracey and lost over 2 stone on CD but now ive had enough of meal replacements and joined WW, not sure what im doing as the lady gave me books and was told to read them :doh: which i have and i think im sposed to have 21 points a day, but today ive had 11 and dont feel i need anymore, am i doing something wrong? so far ive had....

bran flakes
WW danish bread 4 slices with salad in them.
a WW ready meal
ww bar
couple of peaches
ww yoghurt

that lot is 11 points so what am i to do with the other points? must i eat them? are they to be taken at meal times only except fruit and a snack?

sorry if i sound dumb but it hasnt been explained to me very well :gen147:

Welcome to WW

Youre going to have to eat a hell of a lot more or else the weight is going to pile back on. People are often under the misapprehension that eating way under their points will speed up their weight loss - it wont. The opposite is true, if you dont eat your points youll end up gaining weight.

If youre on 21 points you need to eat ALL OF THEM. At most you can save 4 a day but thats only if youre planning a treat/night out and they have to be used by the end of the week.

You dont have to use them all in meals, you can use them in snacks.
If youre struggling, ditch the WW bread and have regular bread. Have thicker richer yoghurts, or just enjoy the freedom of eating and have snacks.

Why not have a look at the Food Diaries section for some ideas but youre really going to have to get using loads more points

thanks for your reply starlight, i think its because im not used to food as i was on cd so im quite full on that amount of food lol.

where can i find the food diarys? i would like some ideas of food points as i havent a clue how many points are in normal every day foods for me to eat with family.

Starlight is quite right. You need to eat all of the points you are allowed. Go to their online website too for details of points in products

Irene xx

Starlight is quite right. You need to eat all of the points you are allowed. Go to their online website too for details of points in products

Irene xx

dont you have to pay to use there online points web site? a monthly pass or something?

i only just joined last night so no i just paid the £5.50 was told to get a monthly pass i need to have a printer but i dont have 1 so i didnt bother with it.

Do you not get the monthly pass if youre going to classes?

No the monthly pass enables you to use it as classpass so you dont have to pay on the night, but with it you can also access weight watchers online. You can sign up to MP in class though - you can basicallyuse it for classes and at home.

Hope that makes wense and ive answered the question properly.

No the monthly pass enables you to use it as classpass so you dont have to pay on the night, but with it you can also access weight watchers online. You can sign up to MP in class though - you can basicallyuse it for classes and at home.

Hope that makes wense and ive answered the question properly.

thank you for that, so if i sign up in class do i still have to have a printer? or is this a dumb question lol

Hi, Ive switched straight over from Cambridge to Weightwatchers, and really having to force the food down today!
I think I'm still in ketosis, as still have the funny taste, and no hunger whatsoever.
Keep eating, and by tomorrow we should both be ravenous I bet! :) Good Luck on your journey

Hi, Ive switched straight over from Cambridge to Weightwatchers, and really having to force the food down today!
I think I'm still in ketosis, as still have the funny taste, and no hunger whatsoever.
Keep eating, and by tomorrow we should both be ravenous I bet! :) Good Luck on your journey

hi there :wavey:
did your ww counsellor say anything about a gain at 1st? and if you would lose weight ok on WW after CD?
im worried as i cant see myself losing weight on ww or sw for a while until my body sorts itself out :silly: what do you think?

Ive signed up to do weightwatchers online, so I have no information about that at all I'm afraid, but I know someone that posts here that moved over to WWs and lost 8lbs in the first week!

The weight we will gain will be the water refilling the glycogen stores, which can be anything up to 5lbs,and also the weight of having food in our bodies again.
Although the scales will show a gain, its not of fat, but water because we're not in ketosis anymore.
I'm hoping to stay the same this week(Although a loss would be fantastic!), and looking forward to the scales moving downwards again for week 2 :)

i stopped cd a week before i started ww and had a blow out with food and gained 3lb hoping to lose that this week lol

thanks for explaining that moonbeam x

Back