• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

From CD to Low GI/Paul McKenna

zareena

Silver Member
Hiya..!!! I thought it would be nice to start up my own thread:) I started on CD again on tuesday so today is Day 3 for me!! I'm still trying to get into ketosis and I'm hoping that by tomorrow I should be in:D . So far so good, I'm in a good place mentally so I hope this time I can crack this weight loss thing once and for all.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Zareena,

Wishing you success on your new diary thread and I am delighted that 'your head is in the right place' so important...

Still waiting to get back there again, good place to be.

Love Mini xxx

zareena

Silver Member
Thanks for the support huns, I really appreciate it and please if you don't hear from me, feel free to leave me rude messages so I can get my act together.. although I have a good feeling about it this time;)

Mini.. you'll get there eventually, your body and your mind will know when it is right:). How are you doing though?

Mich

Taking Back Control...!!!
Hi Zareena!

Nice to see you back - I was only asking H about you the other day - have you gone back to her?

I have been struggling lately but for the past 3 days have been 100% and am back in ketosis for the first time in a v v long time.

I go on holiday 2 weeks today so am hoping to have put on the bit I've put on ( a stone and a bit:eek: ) and be back in the 12's!

Good luck and take care.
Love

zareena

Silver Member
Hi Mich!!

Great to 'see' you! You're looking really fab btw;) Where are you going on holiday?!

I haven't been back to H. I am not in coventry anymore, I don't know if you spoke to her in depth about me but the last I spoke to her, I did tell her about stuff that was going on, I was having a really hard time and I had to go out of the country for a while. I'm going to have to send her an e-mail or call her.

This diet can be really hard I know so getting to day 3 is a major achievement. I'm sure you'll get the extra weight off in no time.. Hope to see you around;)

Things have settled down a lot now thanks for asking:) :) . Thanks for the vote of confidence too.. its taken me so long to be able to get past day 1 so day 3 is feeling kinda really nice:) :)

Mich

Taking Back Control...!!!
Hi Zareena!

No, I didn't speak to H in depth - not that she would have said anything to me anyway - sorry to hear that things have been rough but also glad to hear that things are on the up again.

We are off to Spain - my parents have a house there and we go every year - it's like home from home now and the kids love it (and so will I this year with all my small clothes - I have sooooooo much:D ) - but I'm worth it - or so I keep telling hubby!!

I have just applied for a job back at the uni - got an interview next week so fingers crossed - really hope I get it.

Anyway, mountain of ironing the size of Everest has my name on it so best shoot.

Take care and well done on getting to day 3 I know exactly where you are coming from - haven't got this far in a long, long, long time:D

Love

Barb

Gold Member
Hi Zareena, Hi Isobel, how are you ladies doing? I've had a good day, swimming, walking and generally not eating anything naughty. Hang on, must just polish my halo! Oh well, I did have a sinful night to make up for.
Catch you later, love Barb

Isobel1965 said:
Promises, promises.....heard em all before......sniff.......teeheeeee!
LOL Isobel!! You crack me up.. but trust me, this one is not an empty promise;)

Congratulations on the interview Mich!!! I'm sure you'll sail through it, I'm crossing everything for you though:D

Hi Barb, nice to meet you :). I'm doing okay thanks. How are you doing?? Hope to see you around soon.

How freaky is that - Was thinking about you the other day - and wondered how you was getting on.

when are we going to see your pretty face again !!!!!!!!

Avatar please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Shazza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow!!!! so many old faces on here:) :) .. I don't know that this face is looking pretty anymore:p, I've aged over the last few months from stress..LOL! ;) I'll try and get one up ASAP thats if I don't break the camera in the process..lol!!! How you been though?! Long time no speak!!!!

DQ

Queen of the Damned
Pah!! You were always a stunner -a few months ain't gonna have changed that! ;)