From chunk to hunk.....I hope.

Morning lee, you're doing really well, I'm pleased, let's show these women how to do it :D

Hi Alpaca and Jim, thanks for your kind words and Jim, if I can achieve anywhere near what you have lost I will be one happy bunny.:D

Hurumph - men very annoying on atkins - all they do is lose weight! Was out with DH today for a tea/coffee while he also snarfled a large muffin - only way he can maintain and not lose more;)

I'm only three weeks in, I still have plenty of time to stall. :D Although I hope I can lose something every week, even if it's a 1lb.

Morning Lee, I had the odd stall, but not that often mate, and I could usually trace it to something illegal I'd eaten. What did tend to stall me was anything L/C or S/F, not sure why really, but when I stuck to plain meat and green leaf veggie it worked every week.

Morning Jim, I have been trying to keep to just meat and salad. I have been having fruit as well though, but only blueberries or raspberries. They don't seem to have stalled me, yet lol.

Jim - did you eat a lot of eggs?

And well done Lee, you are going great guns - of course when you continue to lose loads and we stall and whinge about it, expect some good natured raspberries - and not of the fruit variety :)

Evening blue, love my blueberries and raspberries with cream:D

Evening Lee... Yes I'm just waiting for Susie to blow raspberries in your direction as guys definitely tend to lose faster than the fairer sex lol ... :)

Have a fab day :)

Morning Lee, the girls are just jealous mate :D

Susie, i ate about a half dozen a week i think love. Same as now really.

Thanks Quak, :). It was hard not caving, being ill usually makes me give up but I got through it in the end.

Lol, thanks pigletville. :D

Morning Lee, feeling better now mate

Found you and now I'm stalking ;)

Back