From chunk to hunk.....I hope.

Morning Blue, have a good weekend:)

fingers crossed for you honey, hope its all youre wishing for xx

is it bad? I am making a sugar model and am sniffing the chocolate fondant.....smells great but dont want to eat it :D

HA! Glad its not just me then :) OH is having a curry and the nan and rice and not throwing me into a spin...BONUS!!!

Did you have any blips Lee, or any sugar free stuff? Drinking enough water and having enough leafy greens?

Atkins woe is great but can be quite unforgiving with carb creep. And it happens to all of us for no clear reason too - even Jim would have the occasional stall (cream and cheese are his problem areas).

Don't worry, just stick with it and you'll start losing again soon!

Aw that's a shame :( but keep the faith you know you've lost with it already and done so well....hang in there blue!

I'm not certain what it could be. Maybe store bought burgers instead of making my own. I had some mini pepperami's quite a few days this week, maybe them. I have no idea.

Could be the burgers? I just made my own - 500g mince, 2 eggs, chucked loads of curry powder in, mixed well and formed it into burgers, then bunged in the oven for 30 mins - lush :D

On slimming world I used to make my burgers and wrap them round a babybel, melt in the middle yummiest!

Back