From chunk to hunk.....I hope.

Morning Lee, what's new apart from being stuffed by Everton ;)

Morning Lee, I know, totally unexpected that one. I wouldn't have known, but my mates keep me posted. villa fans every one, with a token blue nose. :D

NTR here, it's cold and they are forecasting snow.

Aston Villa fans, I bet they wish they still had Marin O'Neil at the helm. He is doing well for Sunderland.

Argh I hate snow, especially when it all melts and creates icy pathways. I have poor balance so I am sliding all over the place, Christopher Dean I am not.

I was walking through Manchester January last year and slipped feet flailing in the air. I could hear laughs echoing from down the street. lol :D

Morning Lee... I hate walking in the snow ... I'm so unsteady and slip and slide all over the place... lol xx

Morning Alpaca, yeah it is a right pain walking in the snow, especially when you slip over lol.

I have lost 2lbs this week, I am a little disappointed after stalling last week I thought I might get a bigger loss. However I can't complain at losing 1 stone 7lbs in 5 weeks.

Wowie.... It's times like this I wish I was a male lol x that's a shedload of weight Lee x

Wowie.... It's times like this I wish I was a male lol x that's a shedload of weight Lee x

I still have a few shed loads to lose lol. I feel maybe I should have lost more, what with me being really big I thought maybe I could have done 2 stone.

Sorry to get so personal, but I have been going to the toilet a lot less than usual since starting the atkins. Is there anything I could do to help things along? lol

Morning Lee,

You can take physillium (sp) that helps, but I tended to rely on plenty of green leaf veggies, spinach in particular always seems to work for me.

Ok thanks Jim, I will give them a go.:)

I have been taking 2 teaspoons of Benefiber in the morning, but will look out for the psyllium husks when the Benefiber runs out. You can stir it into any food or drink so I have been putting it in my first cuppa of the day.

Back