from exante to atkins diary

thanks ange and 3lb is a great loss most of mine was water how you finding atkins so far ?? and you going any exercise ??? p.s if you want a atkins buddy i would love 1 x

Hiya yeah a buddy will be good .....great cos we started about the same time as well :) ...no haven't been exercising ...I did join the gym bout a month ago and then got this job working in the afternoons so I can't get my backside in gear to get there in the morning .....I'm a nightmare lol...I was pushed for time today so tried a shake and the chocolate indulgence bar ....didn't like the shake much but the choc bar was really yummy...but then felt starving by the time I finished work at 4.30...which normally I'm not if I have a omelette for lunch....keep up the good work

ANGIE x

Hiya yeah a buddy will be good .....great cos we started about the same time as well :) ...no haven't been exercising ...I did join the gym bout a month ago and then got this job working in the afternoons so I can't get my backside in gear to get there in the morning .....I'm a nightmare lol...I was pushed for time today so tried a shake and the chocolate indulgence bar ....didn't like the shake much but the choc bar was really yummy...but then felt starving by the time I finished work at 4.30...which normally I'm not if I have a omelette for lunch....keep up the good work

ANGIE x

yay a buddy and i don't go gym cause no time with 2 little kiddies running around but i do things like tho 30 day shread and other home dvd's although feel sorri for the people under me with me jumping around p.s i live in a flat lol and ive heard the bars should be avoided on a few thread hun they tend to cause a stall so there a bit of advice hunni dnt want any delays on demotivations on the diet , hows ur weekend been treating you so far hunni ended up going out for a friends birthday last night but was very good had 1 vodka i no naughty but it was a single and it was just for the toast , hope atkins is treating you well , looking forward to hearing from you , p.s do you have a diary would love to have a read !!!

well done hun thats a fab loss keep up the good work!
x
thank you for your post mo-jo you have some fantastic weight loses what diet you following , if you don't mind me asking x

well hello well its day 10 of the fantastic atkins diet just had my breakfast of gammon and srambled eggs was yummy, going to have a chilli prawn salad for lunch and beef burger stuffed with cheese for dinner with a few celeric chips, well i jumped on the scales todai i no you should only weigh in 1s a week but because i was so........ close to the 10's i had to have a look and...................................10st13 wow:eek: im so happy ive fianaly made the big breakthrough and im in the 10's i feel to shout it from the ceiling so defently on a possitive note , i had a very bad food day last yesterday was out all day for my mates birthday so ended up only having a small atkins meal , and also followed by a vodka and coke zero for a birthday toast but only had the 1, great day ahead i feel now to take kiddies out for the day nice walk to the park if the weather nice x

Helloooo...

Yep started to keep a diary last week thought it would keep me motivated....

Whenever I do exercise I tend to put on weight....although once I stop it drops off me very odd.....I do need to go to the gym joined last month and only used it for two weeks regularly ....I need to sort it and go back next week maybe tomorrow if Incan get my backside in gear...lol

I work in the afternoons...so that was a bit of an excuse...tried celeriac chips last night and loved them.....I'm still loving Atkins the more I look round the more recipes I'm finding ....just made roast dinner made low carb stuffing and it was fab and also found recipe for ketchup tried it out on hubby he said it was better than Heinz. You are doing so well...so happy for you....

I went out Friday also lots and lots to drink vodka and champagne but stuck to plan food wise .....I was starving as the waiter was not forthcoming with the side orders of veg....terrible hangover yesterday but feeling much better today although still a bit tired lol....I find Atkins so easy to stick to ESP at weekends...u was so good to have only 1 Vodka ....and the scales are reflecting your determination....how old are your kids ?

I started taking a vitamin supplement today....drinking loads of water also.....I find that in so much more thirsty ....

Keep up the good work

ANGIE xx

Helloooo...

Yep started to keep a diary last week thought it would keep me motivated....

Whenever I do exercise I tend to put on weight....although once I stop it drops off me very odd.....I do need to go to the gym joined last month and only used it for two weeks regularly ....I need to sort it and go back next week maybe tomorrow if Incan get my backside in gear...lol

I work in the afternoons...so that was a bit of an excuse...tried celeriac chips last night and loved them.....I'm still loving Atkins the more I look round the more recipes I'm finding ....just made roast dinner made low carb stuffing and it was fab and also found recipe for ketchup tried it out on hubby he said it was better than Heinz. You are doing so well...so happy for you....

I went out Friday also lots and lots to drink vodka and champagne but stuck to plan food wise .....I was starving as the waiter was not forthcoming with the side orders of veg....terrible hangover yesterday but feeling much better today although still a bit tired lol....I find Atkins so easy to stick to ESP at weekends...u was so good to have only 1 Vodka ....and the scales are reflecting your determination....how old are your kids ?

I started taking a vitamin supplement today....drinking loads of water also.....I find that in so much more thirsty ....

Keep up the good work

ANGIE xx

try doing more cardio when you work out hun the reason probley you were gaining muscle and musle weights more than fat i normaly do a hour of cardio and 30min on m my muscle.

Atkins is a fantastic diet to follow i aint really been trying new receipes although have written loads down to try at some point, ketchup:eek: omg can i have the receipe please i love ketchup and use to put it on all my food so am missing that like mad,

and good girl hun on the vitamins and loads of water i drink fizzy flavoured water cant stand the water taste at my flat so am naughty there .

my little monsters are 4 and 1 hun so keep me very active lmao x

better_heinz_ketchup.jpg
BETTER "HEINZ" KETCHUP
6 ounce can tomato paste
1/2 cup water
1/4 cup vinegar
5 teaspoons granular Splenda or equivalent liquid Splenda
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon allspice
1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
Mix all of the ingredients well. Be sure to add the spices. They are important for that "Heinz" flavor.
Makes 1 1/3 cups
Do not freeze
Made with granular Splenda:
1 tablespoon: 7 Calories; trace Fat; trace Protein; 2g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 2g Net Carbs
1/4 cup: 30 Calories; trace Fat; 1g Protein; 8g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 6g Net Carbs
1 cup: 111 Calories; trace Fat; 6g Protein; 30g Carbohydrate; 6g Dietary Fiber; 24g Net Carbs

Made with liquid Splenda:
1 tablespoon: 7 Calories; trace Fat; trace Protein; 2g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 2g Net Carbs
1/4 cup: 28 Calories; trace Fat; 1g Protein; 7g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 5g Net Carbs
1 cup: 105 Calories; trace Fat; 6g Protein; 27g Carbohydrate; 6g Dietary Fiber; 21g Net Carbs

4_star.gif

UPDATE: Check out my new Even Better "Heinz" Ketchup recipe. I think it's much better than this version.

ketchup_world_logo.png

ketchupwolrd_discount.png
[h=1]Low Carb Ketchups![/h]Use code: "Genaw15"
Exclusively for Genaw.com

[h=1]Heinz Reduced Sugar Low Carb Ketchup
Walden Farms Sugar Free Ketchup[/h]Click Here to see all Low Carb Ketchups

KETCHUP-WORLD_04.png

*** 15% OFF ALL OF THEIR LOW CARB KETCHUPS PLUS 100% OF THE PROCEEDS WILL BE DONATED TO SUPPORT THIS SITE ***

Not sure about an ingredient you see here or where to buy it? Click here for information on just about any ingredient in this recipe.

better_heinz_ketchup.jpg
BETTER "HEINZ" KETCHUP
6 ounce can tomato paste
1/2 cup water
1/4 cup vinegar
5 teaspoons granular Splenda or equivalent liquid Splenda
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon allspice
1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
Mix all of the ingredients well. Be sure to add the spices. They are important for that "Heinz" flavor.
Makes 1 1/3 cups
Do not freeze
Made with granular Splenda:
1/4 cup: 30 Calories; trace Fat; 1g Protein; 8g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 6g Net Carbs
1 cup: 111 Calories; trace Fat; 6g Protein; 30g Carbohydrate; 6g Dietary Fiber; 24g Net Carbs

Made with liquid Splenda:
1/4 cup: 28 Calories; trace Fat; 1g Protein; 7g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 5g Net Carbs
1 cup: 105 Calories; trace Fat; 6g Protein; 27g Carbohydrate; 6g Dietary Fiber; 21g Net Carbs

4_star.gif

UPDATE: Check out my new Even Better "Heinz" Ketchup recipe. I think it's much better than this version.

ketchup_world_logo.png

Low Carb Ketchups!

Use code: "Genaw15"
Exclusively for Genaw.com

Heinz Reduced Sugar Low Carb Ketchup
Walden Farms Sugar Free Ketchup

Click Here to see all Low Carb Ketchups

KETCHUP-WORLD_04.png

*** 15% OFF ALL OF THEIR LOW CARB KETCHUPS PLUS 100% OF THE PROCEEDS WILL BE DONATED TO SUPPORT THIS SITE ***

Not sure about an ingredient you see here or where to buy it? Click here for information on just about any ingredient in this recipe.

Hello...

Sounds like you have got your hands full..mine are older now all boys 24,23 and 16 somprettynmuch off hand now ....I do remember those days with boys being young...miss it now.

I did go to the gym today and done about an hour 49 mins cardio and 20 mins strength. Glad I went but I needed a big kick up the backside :)

Yeah know what you mean about the recipes I keep collecting but it's getting round to cooking lol....I just made broccoli and Stilton soup for lunch tomorrow tastes delish Becker made it before.

But stuffed from dinner so I will enjoy that tomorrow. What day do you weights yourself ?

Angie x

Hello...

Sounds like you have got your hands full..mine are older now all boys 24,23 and 16 somprettynmuch off hand now ....I do remember those days with boys being young...miss it now.

I did go to the gym today and done about an hour 49 mins cardio and 20 mins strength. Glad I went but I needed a big kick up the backside :)

Yeah know what you mean about the recipes I keep collecting but it's getting round to cooking lol....I just made broccoli and Stilton soup for lunch tomorrow tastes delish Becker made it before

But stuffed from dinner so I will enjoy that tomorrow. What day do you weights yourself ?

Angie x

thank you so much for the ketchup receipe will def give that a go and yum stilton and broccoli soup sound lush im not really a big soup eater but that sound nice and good for you hun geting up geting the motivation to get down to the gym i bet u feel great that you've been , and lovely age you get abit of freedom back lol and all boys bet that was a handful ive got a boy n a girl and the 1year old boy is such a little **** always climbing proper little boy so no im going to be in AnE over the next couple of years with broken bones lol whats your favorite meal you've tryed so far on atkins ??

Yeah it's nice that I'm still youngish ....i gave up work last ear and went to Uni ....unbelievable really as I left school at 14 with no exams whatsoever....yes know what you mean about boys my eldest who s 24 today ..load me in and out of a & e constantly....he is not extreme sports and when he was younger was into BMW stunts oh my god ....he ain't much better now he is in Australia at mo my youngest showed me a video of him doing a bungee in a cannion scary stuff....he is living his dream lol

Well I did the chicken garlic and mayo on thenrecioenread it was yummy and hubby and boys loved it....my middle one is hooked on mims lol....although I don't have them....I wanna try the cheese burger pie....to be honest I been so busy eating steak bacon and omelettes that I haven't tried loads but found a recipe for sticky coconut chicken that's sounds really nice ....I still got a mound of turkey left from Sunday so infancy making a turkey and spinach curry ....not sure if I got the ingredients in but fancy that tomorrow.....i adore celeriac chips ....but it's difficult to find....not in my local asda anyway....perhaps tesco or sainsburys .....hard to cut though lol

I have a Atkins bar that keeps screaming at me in the fridge .....but apparently they are full of nasties so trying to resist and on looking at the lab,e they are actually higher in carbs than what they say on the label,,,,

I suppose it's all trial and error see what works really

Xx

Evening honeytemple88.... just dropped by to see how you're doing and WOW, great losses:D Well done xx

Yeah it's nice that I'm still youngish ....i gave up work last ear and went to Uni ....unbelievable really as I left school at 14 with no exams whatsoever....yes know what you mean about boys my eldest who s 24 today ..load me in and out of a & e constantly....he is not extreme sports and when he was younger was into BMW stunts oh my god ....he ain't much better now he is in Australia at mo my youngest showed me a video of him doing a bungee in a cannion scary stuff....he is living his dream lol

Well I did the chicken garlic and mayo on thenrecioenread it was yummy and hubby and boys loved it....my middle one is hooked on mims lol....although I don't have them....I wanna try the cheese burger pie....to be honest I been so busy eating steak bacon and omelettes that I haven't tried loads but found a recipe for sticky coconut chicken that's sounds really nice ....I still got a mound of turkey left from Sunday so infancy making a turkey and spinach curry ....not sure if I got the ingredients in but fancy that tomorrow.....i adore celeriac chips ....but it's difficult to find....not in my local asda anyway....perhaps tesco or sainsburys .....hard to cut though lol

I have a Atkins bar that keeps screaming at me in the fridge .....but apparently they are full of nasties so trying to resist and on looking at the lab,e they are actually higher in carbs than what they say on the label,,,,

I suppose it's all trial and error see what works really

Xx

wow you son is defently living the dream and bungeeing his brave im the worst with heights and that great hun what you studying at uni ??
and i get my celeric root from my local tesco so defently have a look in there u tryed the celeric mash yet ??? thinking of giving that or cauli mash a try later with a roast chicken,

and the sticky coconut chicken sounds nice ill have to keep my eye open for that receipe ,

and good idea hun i hear the bars are nice and i quess now and again aint going o kill you but while following in induction i would stay clear ,

how long do you plan on staying on induction for i see we both got around 20lb to loss and was wondering when you plan on going onto OWL ?????

Evening honeytemple88.... just dropped by to see how you're doing and WOW, great losses:D Well done xx

thank you so much namaste xx

good morning and were on day 12 of atkins yesterday wasnt a usual day for food stuck to atkins but felt instead of having 3 meals i was picken and had loads of little meals , i had 4 slices bacon for breakfast then had a packet of pork scratching and a peperoni while kids had mcdonalds got hom ham slice of ham with little salad and boiled egg and mayo , and later on in the everning i tryed doing a marange with splenda but came out more like a pancake anyway ate that with whipped cream and strawberries was nice bit eggy on some parts but lovely for my sweet tooth , but did do some exercise and some toning in the evening so today feeling alot beter.

my bateries have run out on my scales so im thinking about setting myself a little target of going a whole month yes 4weeks before buying batteries and weighting in i have a problem with weighting in everytime i see the scales and i no wid atkins the weight is going to slow down dramaticly so.... yes i will try 28 days with no weigh in i will still be taking measurements but no scale hoping for me until wed 5th sep x

ps just had my breakfast of asparagus with bacon never had asparagus before but was lush x

well todays food consided of asparagus raped in bacon for breakfast i had roast chicken leg and 2 celeric roasted like potatos , dinner i had some minted lamb and mushrooms i havent had much veg today so will def going shopping and upping that tomorrow , my days going well defently over the tiredness and headaches from 7pm what a great feeling but went to the toilet earlyer and surprice surprice my totm has arrived again it only been bout 2 weeks since my last 1 , but putting this down to the low carbs and hoping my body will adjust and won't be happening every 2weeks , but now im defently happy batteries have gone in my scales as i normaly gain 7-9lb around time of the month so don't want anythink demotivating me from this great eatting plan i dont mind little losses or sts but gains i may cry lol

Evening .....sounds like u had a bit of a mare yesterday....with eating...it's difficult sometimes to concentrate on eating proper meals :) well still feeling great...swear I wasn't eating enough before and I was pretty grumpy at times....but feeling great now....just been looking at tgi's menu my youngest is gonna take me out for something to eat thurs he fancies tgi's but looking at it ...it looks a bit of a nightmare so gonna twist his arm and go harvester and then we gonna go and see ted looking forward to it...we don't get as much time now he is older to spend quality time together ....different when their younger there around all the time lol....

Dunno where the time went today got to sainsburys and got ingredients for turkey and spinach curry and also managed to get some celeriac ....not tried the mash yet....didn't know you could mash it...gonna try that to orris with the cheeseburger pie can't wait.

Had brocolli and Stilton soup and was really nice and then had the curry tonight but no rice used up almost all of the turkey I bought at the weekend ....getting sick of turkey now lol....

Well it looks like thurs and Friday is gonna be a bit tricky eating wise as got funeral now Friday ....will be good even if I starve lol...no I will have a good brekkie before funeral that should keep me going off the rails.

Well done u for the exercise I'm going tomorrow...got personal training session I got two free when I joined my god the boy works me hard ....sort of dreading it but he keeps me going....but wont have any more just try and keep up with 3 gyms sessions a week.

sounds like a good plan not weighing for a month was thinking the same....I don't want to get down about Atkins ....so if I don't weigh myself it will keep me positive...so u got a deal no weighing until 5th September ....I still feel slimmer defnately lost 1.5 off my waist ....so happy with that.....

I will try and find that chicken recipe think your kids will like it too.

Angie xxx

I love asparagus ....sounds lovely raped in bacon lol ....go get your veggies tomorrow xx

Back