from exante to atkins diary

Great to see how positive you are, and fantastic willpower turning down all those treats!

Atkins and low carb are exactly the same, it's just that all low carb diets have slightly different rules attached. I think it's just the way Atkins was marketed - and it being the first 'big name' low carb diet, all the stigma got loaded onto it. Very silly really as all the medical studies show how much healthier low carb eating is, and way back in the 70s Dr A advised people to get their cholesterol checked pre and during the diet - because he knew it was almost certain to be lower. I think it's sensible to tell people you're on low carb - it saves having to deal with the misinformation of people who have never done the diet.

Why don't you message a mod and get your diary moved into the diary section, Honey? It's all lonely out here on the main board.

oh wow didnt no where my diary was.... since mins changed the set up couple months back can't figure out how to work it.... and how do i message a mod and ask them to move it sorri to sound dumb but i no how to comment and thats bout it on this site x

well to update my days so far.... breakfast i had 3 slices of bacon and a sausage, lunch was shopping so picked up a packet of pork scratchings... and dinner i made a indian curry was lush it made 2 servings, so put half in the fridge for tomorrows lunch.

i never realised how much temptation there was with kids around sweets crisp and just sugary carby foods but i find it a real insentive that i don't find these foods a temptation and they don't even bother me...

just catching up on eastenders now and then going to watch the biggest loser then its a early night for me.

will be on tomorrow to update my progress ..... onwards and downwards x

well good morning ive noticed ive been geting headaches and feeling really ill the last couple of day i don't no if it has anythink to do with atkins or ive picked up a bug . but i have noticed my hair has started to fall out quite alot so ive been reading up on juddd the last few weeks so going to have a small break away from atkins and go onto juddd for a few weeks cause i think being in ketosis is y my hairs falling out so being on a diet that doesnt = ketosis will hopefully sort my body out im going to give juddd ago for a few weeks but im still going to be posting in here cause will be coming back to atkins as soon as my body regulates it self ,

Good luck with JUDD honey, there was a BBC doc about a similar diet on a few weeks ago, looks quite a good one to do - hope it works out and your body gets back to what it should be doing x

Good luck with JUDD honey, there was a BBC doc about a similar diet on a few weeks ago, looks quite a good one to do - hope it works out and your body gets back to what it should be doing x

yeah me to hun really want to come back to atkins after but i need to get away from the hair cuming out and the conatant totm , hopefully will have similar weight losses to atkins , but with out thos side effects x

Back