1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Total Solution From exante to ...slimming world or w watchers

Discussion in 'Exante' started by trimtracey, 31 January 2014 Social URL.

1. trimtracey

trimtracey Well-Known Member

Hi everyone I've two weeks left on EXANTE and I've lost just over a stone...I've about one stone to go and I need some help......

Which would u do and why?......

I'm thinking slimming world....Red days....so I'm not carb overload x
    Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Well-Known Member

I don't honestly know what the SW or WW plans are these days but I think when I get close to target I'll move to SW - good luck!

4. preston12

preston12 Member

I'm going to SW when my time on exante ends, rather then counting points at ww, slimming world actually teaches u about food what is healthy and the right choices to go for.

Good luck x

5. trimtracey

trimtracey Well-Known Member

Thanks to both of you...I'm scared stiff of putting it back on x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

6. preston12

preston12 Member

Good luck, keep us updated x

7. scotminx

scotminx Well-Known Member

I'm planning to do a blend of SW/5:2, but I believe WW has a new plan out (can't remember what's it's called, saw a video about it on You*Tube) - tbh though it sounded very similar to SW EE. Let us know how you get on with your transition!