From Exante to Weightwatchers....still going strong!

Dear Hollyadele,
I am not sure whether you are still checking this threat but I needed some support as I'm in a similar situation and it seems that your story resonates with me. I was in a similar diet, Cambridge diet and lost about 3 stones or 42 pounds. Then I got severely ill and developed bowl obstructions so I had to immediately get off the plan with one 16 pounds left to go. I was so bummed as I really liked the weight loss. Now Im in weight watchers and I fear I will gain weight. I see you had not gained anything in the first week. My ww consultant assures me that there should be no water gain upon the switch and that I should consume the extra points per week which now we get 30 due to changes. I have consumed about half of them but I do do a lot of walking. Like I get about 50 points per week. I was wondering, did you find that eating extra weeklies made you gain weight? Also, did walking alone help you reach your goal? Did you need to resort to more cardio exercises? My weigh is about 10 stones and 9 pounds more or less...so kind of similar to yours. I want to go down 20 pounds or a stone and 3-4 lbs. I would appreciate your advise I'm freaking out really.. oh and I keep eating bananas, i should probably lay off it a little although they say fruit is free?!?!!

Hi all, it's been ages since I've been on here but the good news is that I now weigh 10st 10lbs. My original goal was 10st 7lbs but I'm lowering it to 10st 2lbs and will see how I feel then.
I've been able to maintain my weight throughout Christmas, weddings and bday parties so I finally feel like I've achieved what I set out to do, get in control of my weight.
I'm still following weight watchers but without the meetings, and I've started going to the gym 4-5 times a week j. Order to shift this last 8lbs.
Anyway that's me. Just thought I'd get back on here to get motivated!
Here's to a slim future forever :)
Hol x

Back