From Fat Matt to... well, we'll see!

I haven't had the best week food-wise, which showed with a 2lb gain this week :D But, back on it now, so it will be back off in no time! Off-plan days are always good lol :) I'm glad S Club 7 were amazing! I am still jealous :p

Nope, shouldn't be concerned about your lack of stress! Makes exams that little bit easier :)

Being able to buy new clothes to show off the weight loss is one of the best feelings! You have every right to be proud of it :) And you are right on track, so you will be at target in no time :)

Yeah definitely! Just curious, if you've had a bad day/meal, does it throw you off plan the rest of the week or make you more motivated? I vary. If I've had more syns than planned, I think I usually completely write off that meal or day, but then I usually feel very focussed the rest of the week. Though I've stuck to plan, I've only been having 2 meals a day since Thursday. Not starving myself, but I've been pretty busy and also just haven't felt the need to force a third meal down me, which is very unlike me to not have 3 meals :p

Aha you should be jealous, they were better than I expected if I'm honest!

Lets hope so :D

What is going on with this site recently, it's not working half the time :p

The circumstances of the bad day/meal usually determine how easy it is to get back on track. If it is a planned off day, then the next day I will be back on it. But if it is due to stress and the need to comfort eat, it can take a couple of days to sort myself out. This week has been tricky, but yesterday and today have been on-plan, so hopefully that is a bad week over.

Haha, are getting on a bit now lol. I had forgotten that I have seen them live, must be about 15 years ago. Blue, A1, Westlife, Sugababes and some now long-forgotten bands were there. We left half way through S Club 7, as my Mum was waiting outside and the show had over ran lol.

The site seems to be down a lot recently. It is very inconvenient :p

Back