From Fat to Fit- My Journey

Yummy day, lots of chips! I love chips!! If it's within pp then there's no need to feel bad about ur cake! Was it good?

Oh and these pesky relatives bringing lots of yummy food over!! :)

haha! oh it was so delicious, i felt guilty afterwards but now not so much :)

hows it going for you?

Ok, I'm having a couple days off plan, my birthday tomorrow and I don't wanna b worrying about what I can an can't eat! And after my disappointing Wi today I just couldn't b asked to b good today! But I will get back on it sun/mon and will try and b 100% from then on, I don't think there is anything else exciting happening in the way of events!

sarah.w said:
haha! oh it was so delicious, i felt guilty afterwards but now not so much :)

hows it going for you?

And don't feel guilty! The whole point in Ww is u can eat what u want as long as it's within pp, I think that's y it works for so many ppl!

The coconut cake sounds gorgeous, definitely worth diving into the weeklies for. And as Sarah said - that's exactlty what the weeklies are there for. No guilt necessary.

Happy birthday for tomorow!! :D i hope you have a great day and dint worry about having a bad day we all have one of those but dont let it ruin the rest of your week :) aww i caved and ate some maltesers because i was feeling a bit down lol but its okay because i will have my weeklies to dip into.

ill write down my diary in a while :)

Thankyou!

its weird, i always get the crazy chocolate munchies at night and earlier i had a big bag of maltesers which came up to around 15pp in addition to iced coffee my mum made which i think came up to 10pp but ill take it out of my weeklies. 25 weeklies today eek!!

anyways, heres my diary for yday:

29/06/12

Brekkie:
2 nimble toasts with 2 tsps butter, tea 8pp

Lunch:
cuppa soup and 3 ryevita crackers 6pp

dinner:
homemade lamb curry and rice (30g uncooked weight) 15pp
cabbage salad 0pp

Desert:
Iced coffee 10pp
bag of maltesers 15pp

Dailies used: 29/29
Weeklies left: 23/49

Ill be doing SF tomorrow and Sunday but have less weeklies which shouldnt really matter since ill have more leeway with SF

Good luck everyone :)

Don't worry about the malteasers. You pointed them, that is the main thing. Otherwise sounds like a good day!
I get chocolate cravings all the time, not just in the evenings! X

Hope sf goes well for you over the weekend,do you have low pointed choc in to help with the cravings? Freddos,chomps,fudges and curly wurlys are all 3pp.At least the maltesers were pointed so don't feel bad :0)

Sounds like a good day! I agree with the others, it's fine to use that many pp in one day on some special treats! U still have loads of weeklies left!!

Hi guys, hope your all having a good weekend.

Juat a quick update, i ate nothing but fruit the whole day yday because my brother was treating us out to a meal and i had a sharwama meat with chips (none of which i finished) and this delicious halloumi cheese with pesto and salad as a starter but didnt have desert. Anyways i just counted all my dailies and weeklies for that because i didnt know the points value for it.

Ill write down my diary for today a little later on, happy counting :)

sarah.w said:
Hi guys, hope your all having a good weekend.

Juat a quick update, i ate nothing but fruit the whole day yday because my brother was treating us out to a meal and i had a sharwama meat with chips (none of which i finished) and this delicious halloumi cheese with pesto and salad as a starter but didnt have desert. Anyways i just counted all my dailies and weeklies for that because i didnt know the points value for it.

Ill write down my diary for today a little later on, happy counting :)

Hi Hun,what's sharwama meat? I'm still doing sf,an hoping to stick with it while it's possible though I'm sure some days may have to be pp days :0)

Sounds like a lovely meal out, hope you enjoyed it. I am no good at just eating fruit all day before a meal out, I would be a nightmare to be around (I am very very grumpy when hungry) and end up ordering one of everything on the menu by the time I got to the restaurant!

yeah lol i was very grumpy and until i had my food, but basically a shawarma is like a doner kebab but different, its marinated meat (which is really tasty) that they make into a wrap with salad, pickles and different sauces, and its quite big. They serve them in Lebanese, Arab or Turkish restaurants. If you want to have a day off then i definitely recommend a try, its quite tasty and filling. Its also less fattening then having a doner kebab (i think) because its less greasy and isnt dripping with fat.

Hi Hun,what's sharwama meat? I'm still doing sf,an hoping to stick with it while it's possible though I'm sure some days may have to be pp days :0)

hows SF going for you? im loving it at the moment :) i think though ill keep it for the weekends because i can enjoy them without stressing lol

sarah.w said:
hows SF going for you? im loving it at the moment :) i think though ill keep it for the weekends because i can enjoy them without stressing lol

Recipe looks nice,all is going well thanks on sf,have to use some weeklies this week though as having a eat from store cupboard etc week.It's good that you are having sf days at the weekend if that's what suits you better :0)

hi all,

i just weighed myself and ive lost 2 pounds! yaay!! :D i felt quite bad that i ate a lot of junk so i expected to stay the same or worse but im happy i lost

Back