From Grumpy guts to chuffed to pieces!!!!

Smamfa72

Well I was getting rather fed up with the scales not showing me any good losses in the last two weeks, I have lost 12lbs in 10 weeks but after my best friends wedding a couple of weeks ago and managing to fit into a lovely dress I hadn't made progress on the scales. So after reading about the NSV's and embarrassingly not getting the abbreviation for a little while LOL I tried on my too small clothes and I'm sure you all know what's coming. They fit! I'm so absolutely chuffed to pieces and I'm wearing my size 14 jeans with pride (and no muffin top) after not really fitting into them since having my eldest 10 1/2 years ago. So I'm going to keep on going and trust the clothes not the scales. Yayyyyyy JUDDD x

Smamfa72 said:
Well I was getting rather fed up with the scales not showing me any good losses in the last two weeks, I have lost 12lbs in 10 weeks but after my best friends wedding a couple of weeks ago and managing to fit into a lovely dress I hadn't made progress on the scales. So after reading about the NSV's and embarrassingly not getting the abbreviation for a little while LOL I tried on my too small clothes and I'm sure you all know what's coming. They fit! I'm so absolutely chuffed to pieces and I'm wearing my size 14 jeans with pride (and no muffin top) after not really fitting into them since having my eldest 10 1/2 years ago. So I'm going to keep on going and trust the clothes not the scales. Yayyyyyy JUDDD x

Gooood girl!!!! It is annoying when the scales play funny business!! I gained 0.8 last week but I was still shrinking! Just goes to show that sometimes weighing isn't an exact science. And yeah I had to ask what an nsv was when I first joined ;) don't worry about asking silly questions, the chances are we've all been there and done it, you're better to ask than not know what people are talking about x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks, I have enjoyed reading all the posts and the diaries. You are doing so well.

I love the cheerful tones to people's posts, some other forums can be a bit spiteful and judgemental and there is only support and encouragement here.

I'm staying with you all for this journey x

Well done on your NSV!!! JUDDD really rocks, it really does seem to hit the mid area fat that other lifestyles seem to s
truggle with, why I don't know. The scales will catch up eventually..but there are too many variables to rely on them on a weekly basis, over a month seems more accurate.
Yes we are a pretty happy bunch on here, but then we would be, we get to eat Cake and bread and even pastry & still lose weight:D

I'm enjoying the cake and eating it!!

I'm sleeping in my jeans tonight!!!
X

My mum in law has just complemented me this evening so I shot off into a rave about the diet so I may have a diet buddy now.

Back