From here to Eternally Slim Christmas 12 week Challenge

Do it, TC.

The diary is vital: there may be things that you haven't thought of, that you're eating when you shouldn't be. Or not eating when you should be. The eagle-eyed Miniminers will spot them!

But definitely up the water intake, and maybe shake the foods up a bit: try something different - it might help.

Thanks Pesty, ur a star!!

Been fluctuating about a month now - there is def change in body shape and tone though :)

I'll have to start a food diary this week as I cant even tell you have I've been eating yesterday never mind the whole week (2 babies to deal with so brain scrambled)!

Really appreciate the advice, think I've been eating about the same amount even with the exercise and also water intake had def gone down, used to be 3ltrs a day, now bearly do 1ltr so that may also have something to do with it.

Again really appreciate the feedback - will start my diary on Sunday!

Any time hun!! We're all more than happy to help!

Post us the link to your diary once you've done it so we can have a look.

xx

Wahooooo!! Now 2lb OVER target! I really wasn't expecting a loss this week, so I'm really chuffed.

Ronniejacobs - 10lbs by xmas - 1/2 so 9.5 for xmas lol
Eternalflame - 2 stone to loose. 2.5lb loss, 25.5lb to go.Week 2 challenge - Gym 4 times this week.
idlekat - lose - 2st, w1 challenge - run for 25 mins instead of 20
Lenlu - 16lbs to lose to bring me to 3 1/2 Stone, 11b Loss 5.0b to go - Walk the dog more! More Water!! Be good!!
Jimoftroy - lose 18lb: 20 done , so -2 to go! Final week challenge: stick with the 100% on all non-Party days.
HastaLaVegan - Lose 2 Stone - Wk 1 Challenge - Do 2-3 sessions on the wii
Rosiepeace - Lose 1 stone - Lost 3.5lb so far 10.5lb's to go - This week will try and get on my twist and tone and exercise ball.
Pesty - Lose 9lb - 9lb to go!!
ConstantlyDizzy -Lose 20lbs (-2.5 lost) 20lb to go-Wk3 Challenge -Dont throw up during physio.....dont have a gain!!!:rolleyes:
KK - OK - will try and go for 24lbs! WK1 - Exercise 3 times.
MadameLaMinx - Target!!!
Loopeylou - Lose 21lb - Wk1 Challenge is to stick to 7 day plan
katemcg - lose 21lb - (-13.5) 9.5lb to go!
valerie - lose 21lbs and get my bum on my excercise bike -2lbs on :( 4lbs off :) 1lb off :) 1/2lb off:D 1.5 off :) 1/2 lb on :cry:2lb off :girlpower: 2lb off
:)donna - lose 21lbs - get the wii out
TC19 - 14lbs off by xmas - (-4lbs) 11lbs to go!!
Yummymummyuk - want to get my 2.5 stone award for Christmas - need to lose 14l

WEll done Sarah and Pesty xxx

Thanks EF!! I lost 5lb this week!!! Updating below!

Eternalflame - 2 stone to loose. 2.5lb loss, 25.5lb to go.Week 2 challenge - Gym 4 times this week.

Lenlu - 16lbs to lose to bring me to 3 1/2 Stone, 11b Loss 5.0b to go - Walk the dog more! More Water!! Be good!!
Jimoftroy - lose 18lb: 20 done , so -2 to go! Final week challenge: stick with the 100% on all non-Party days.
Rosiepeace - Lose 1 stone - Lost 3.5lb so far 10.5lb's to go - This week will try and get on my twist and tone and exercise ball.
Pesty - Lose 9lb - 4lb to go!!
ConstantlyDizzy -Lose 20lbs (-2.5 lost) 20lb to go-Wk3 Challenge -Dont throw up during physio.....dont have a gain!!!:rolleyes:
MadameLaMinx - Target!!!
valerie - lose 21lbs and get my bum on my excercise bike -2lbs on :( 4lbs off :) 1lb off :) 1/2lb off:D 1.5 off :) 1/2 lb on :cry:2lb off :girlpower: 2lb off

after my 3 day binge have put on 2lbs :eek: but could have been a lot worse
MadameLaMinx - Target!!!
valerie - lose 21lbs and get my bum on my excercise bike -2lbs on :( 4lbs off :) 1lb off :) 1/2lb off:D 1.5 off :) 1/2 lb on :cry:2lb off :girlpower: 2lb off :D 2lb on :cry:

Woooohoooo!! Another 2lb off, so I'm now 4lb under my Christmas challenge weight. I'm over the moon!

Jimoftroy - lose 18lb: 22 done , so -4 to go! Challenge exceeded!
MadameLaMinx - Target!!!
valerie - lose 21lbs and get my bum on my excercise bike -2lbs on :( 4lbs off :) 1lb off :) 1/2lb off:D 1.5 off :) 1/2 lb on :cry:2lb off :girlpower: 2lb off :D 2lb on :cry:

Last edited:
Back