From here to inskinnity! My mission to lose 13.5 stone!

Up early to take the cats to the vets! Today's gonna be quite a nice day as only studying till about 7 and gonna chill this evening and watch the boxing with chris and his mate. They're having a 5ft kebab from the local takeaway, but that doesn't appeal to me anyway so I'm quite happy with subway salad for my tea.

Updating food early today again as it's all planned out. Didn't end up having harvesters chicken so that's for lunch today -

Saturday 31st May - red
Breakfast - 2 weetabix with banana and milk - hexa, hexb
Lunch - hunters chicken with salad - 2 syns, hexa
Snack - grapes
Tea - roast chicken subway salad - 3 syns
Total - 5 syns

Still not got a clue what will happen with weigh in yet... I'll update ya tomorrow morning when I know! So long as it's lower than last week I'll be happy xx

Good luck with your weigh in Bev, hope you get what you want x. I'm considering not having one next week:rolleyes: so much moving house stress/packing/organising/cleaning/screaming! i don't feel I've been 100% this week and i[m a bit worried about it/feeling guilty, i've not been really bad or anything but not as good as normal and some days I've not had a lunch as i was so busy/stressed so had nowhere near enough free/superfree , so i may leave it till the following, (could do without any additional stress next week when we actually move).

Will be so glad when it's all over then i can totally re-focus on my food, was so happy that i lost 3lb last week so made it in to the 21's at last!! I guess in life sometimes things happen that can cause a slight temporary diversion on our journey (Exams, moving house!), but so long as we carry back on with it straight away it won't delay us by much at all anyway xx

Thanks guys, do not feel skinny at all today but I'm just about to head out and face the music!

I'm still proud of myself whatever the scales say, last night I ate a salad and drank diet soda while chris n his mate had beers and a 5ft kebab!! That took some will power, not reaching for some choccys or treats of my own. Shows how far I've come, anyway will update you all in a bit... Xx

Morning Bev :p, good luck hun, I hope the scales go down down down :D got my fingers crossed for you lovely ! xx

Best of luck for WI Bev!! X

TWO POUNDS OFF!! :)

Really happy with that, it takes me to 18 stone dead. I've worked so hard this week to recover from that naughty off plan meal out last weekend, just glad that's the last time I ever have to see a 18 at the beginning of my weight. It seems crazy to think I've lost 6 stone 10lbs now! :eek:

Next weigh in is fortnightly and oh man I'm going for it - my 7 stone award that is! I need 4lbs off and while that might not sound like a tall order I've got 2 meals out next week and a boozy night celebrating the end of my exams! Determined to be extra good until then, I want that 7 stone award now!

Off to update my stats and details for the June challenge - 8lb target for June I think - that'll take me to century club at long last!!

TWO POUNDS OFF!! :)

Really happy with that, it takes me to 18 stone dead. I've worked so hard this week to recover from that naughty off plan meal out last weekend, just glad that's the last time I ever have to see a 18 at the beginning of my weight. It seems crazy to think I've lost 6 stone 10lbs now! :eek:

Next weigh in is fortnightly and oh man I'm going for it - my 7 stone award that is! I need 4lbs off and while that might not sound like a tall order I've got 2 meals out next week and a boozy night celebrating the end of my exams! Determined to be extra good until then, I want that 7 stone award now!

Off to update my stats and details for the June challenge - 8lb target for June I think - that'll take me to century club at long last!!

Woop woop, well done. You really are amazing and you make it look so easy xx

Well done Bev! I'd put money on you losing that 4lb in 2 weeks. You have the knack of compensating for any overindulging and strike a great balance x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Woohoo amazing Bev!!! Well done :D

That 7 stone award will be yours in 2 weeks I know it! 2 meals and a boozy night are are totally manageable, you can defo do it! Best of luck XX

Fantastic hun ! Whoop whoop ! :talk017: That's amazing !!! So so happy for you ! And I know you will have your 7 stone in no time ! :D xx

Thanks guys, I'm so chuffed! Really feel like I'm in the 'zone' at the moment and like Scarlet says it does feel like I'm striking a great balance between healthiness and the occasional naughty treat. 'Off plan' meal tonight isn't even naughty for once, just having a yummy salmon one pot with new potatoes, asparagus, tomatoes and garlic butter, but will all be within syns. I'm really looking forward to it, so lucky that Chris is a good cook! :D

4 days left now until the dreaded exam so I'd better get shuffling and do some more revision!

Sunday 1st May - Red
Breakfast - Banana
Lunch - Tuna nicoise salad with new potatoes (hexb) and olives - 2 syns
Snack - grapes, cheese (hexa)
Tea - Salmon one pot with asparagus, new potatoes (hexb), tomatoes and garlic butter - 7 syns (probably a HUGE overestimate as the syns are only for the butter!)
Snack - curly wurly - 6 syns
Total - 15 syns

That's brilliant Bev...well done you!!:D

OMG ! Delighted for you Bev I'm so happy for you. Your food for today looks amazing. Enjoy you dinner wish my fella was as good a cook as your Chris!

Congrats hun xx

Well done Bev ,
That's amazing, you won't be seeing that number again xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back