From here to inskinnity! My mission to lose 13.5 stone!

There's so many bugs going around this time of year. Hope you feel better soon Bev x

That sounds awful :/ is that the first you've felt of not being well or have I missed someyhing somewhere?
Those banana pancakes came back to haunt you for not synning them ;) IT WAS THE SW GODS! "they're ony syn free if you THROW THEM BACK UP!" hahaha

They were quite filling though so ifanyone wanted to.have hem asa pud they could just make a half batch with one egg and half a banana and then if they synned itit would just be 2.5 syns.

In response to a query above, one of the main reasons baked fruit is synned is because something dessert like could easily be abused by sweet lovers, fruit IS high calories, so to treat it as an after meal thing when full, it is quite a calorie bump up to suddenly eat two fried bananas or something (200cal). Youcould eat a baked apple in half the time of a raw one, there is less chewing, this makes it easier to eat lots before you realise you are full and takes away from half of the 'food optimising' experience of biting and crunching... Hense why tinned fruit is out too; you could eat three peachesin a minute and not even realise you've just had hundreds of calories otherwise. SW is all about making us acknowledge the amount we have eaten, in thr slowest forms, to 'optimise' what we mentally get from the food as well as physically.
I can understand this as so often I'll need something to munch on without the hunger element, tinned fruit would be wolfed down in this indtant if it were free!
X

That sounds awful :/ is that the first you've felt of not being well or have I missed someyhing somewhere?
Those banana pancakes came back to haunt you for not synning them ;) IT WAS THE SW GODS! "they're ony syn free if you THROW THEM BACK UP!" hahaha

Lol!!! Its the only possible explanation. Damn you SW gods!! Either that or they are helping clear me out for weigh in tomorrow!

And no you've not missed owt, was feeling great till I stood up this morning and felt queesy. Feel fine in myself except that horrible sicky feeling. Hope its just a 24hr bug or something. Guess its an excuse to stay in bed a bit longer and watch thr Olympics x

Oh and thanks Scarlet and sugarfairy, hopefully ill feel better soon. Dont want to miss wi tomorrow! Xx

Morning Bev :), really sorry to hear your not feeling well. Hope the stomach bug goes away soon. I woke up with a heavy head myself, drinking my herbal tea in bed and typing on my laptop, feeling really low in energy this morning, it's freezing outside :rolleyes:. Good job I don't have work to go to :p . I can't afford not to go to weigh in either. Still worried about tomorrow but trying to stay positive. Hope you have a lovely day ahead.

Kay xx

Morning Bev :), really sorry to hear your not feeling well. Hope the stomach bug goes away soon. I woke up with a heavy head myself, drinking my herbal tea in bed and typing on my laptop, feeling really low in energy this morning, it's freezing outside :rolleyes:. Good job I don't have work to go to :p . I can't afford not to go to weigh in either. Still worried about tomorrow but trying to stay positive. Hope you have a lovely day ahead.

Kay xx

Thanks hun, havent been sick again thankfully, but the stomach cramps arent nice!

Im the same with WI. I know its pointless worrying but I do the same every week! Had a little nap this morning n dreamt I was in the queue for WI and i was offered a tiny bit of cake, I ate it and it expanded in my stomach and kept getting heavier and heavier!! Can't remember anything else like the scale result, but what a ridiculous anxiety dream!

Haven't eaten yet due to stomach but im going to try and find something nice and light.

Thanks hun, havent been sick again thankfully, but the stomach cramps arent nice!

Im the same with WI. I know its pointless worrying but I do the same every week! Had a little nap this morning n dreamt I was in the queue for WI and i was offered a tiny bit of cake, I ate it and it expanded in my stomach and kept getting heavier and heavier!! Can't remember anything else like the scale result, but what a ridiculous anxiety dream!

Haven't eaten yet due to stomach but im going to try and find something nice and light.

I've STS the last two weeks (not 100% on plan and also did some really burny exercise) but have had my best week ever this week, so am really nervous for tomorrow night... pretty sure I'll get some weird dreams tonight too! I once had a SW dream where I was on holiday and they had some weird fruit that was 100 syns and it was the only food I could find.

I don't like having an evening weigh-in - I manage to eat normally and even have my dinner before I go, cos I've done that every week, but I still count the hours away and can't concentrate at work. You're switching to that too next week?

Hope you feel properly better soon!

I've STS the last two weeks (not 100% on plan and also did some really burny exercise) but have had my best week ever this week, so am really nervous for tomorrow night... pretty sure I'll get some weird dreams tonight too! I once had a SW dream where I was on holiday and they had some weird fruit that was 100 syns and it was the only food I could find.

I don't like having an evening weigh-in - I manage to eat normally and even have my dinner before I go, cos I've done that every week, but I still count the hours away and can't concentrate at work. You're switching to that too next week?

Hope you feel properly better soon!
Thanks hun. Just eaten a toastie so hopefully it stays down.

Yeah this is the last week I can make a Tue morning WI. I honestly think I'll hate the evening WI, i'd feel exactly like you do, so i'm thinking of going to a Sat morning group while im in training (the next 6 weeks). Not sure what to do after that though as i wont be able to make either when im on my shifts - 9-1 tue to sat. I'm going to miss my lovely group :(

At least i'm not the only one with the crazy sw dreams. Lol @ 100 syn fruit, bet it tasted AMAZING!! X

P.s Good luck for WI!

Last edited:
Hey Cheese Thief. Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well, hope you get better soon.

You look amazing in your new pics, you really don't look your weight. You have a great figure now, imagine what you will look like when you get to goal!!

I had a VERY naughty few days leading to up to my weigh in this morning, and I gained 1½lbs. I'm also on * week so that won't help. I was expecting the gain so I'm not gutted about that, just a bit disappointed in myself for allowing all the naughtiness! Now I have to be twice as good to lose anything at all this week. Why do I do it to myself?!!? Actually, I know why - the food was all lush! ;)

I've been reading a thread on Minis about the Paul McKenna Hypnotic Gastric Band. I bought the book (£6) last week and have read it, so going to hopefully listen to the CD tonight and see if that helps at all. I know it doesn't work for everyone but one lady on here is a total inspiration and has lost something like 11 stone, just by doing the HGB!!!! Fingers crossed it helps to curb my appetite a bit! x

Hey Cheese Thief. Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well, hope you get better soon.

You look amazing in your new pics, you really don't look your weight. You have a great figure now, imagine what you will look like when you get to goal!!

I had a VERY naughty few days leading to up to my weigh in this morning, and I gained 1½lbs. I'm also on * week so that won't help. I was expecting the gain so I'm not gutted about that, just a bit disappointed in myself for allowing all the naughtiness! Now I have to be twice as good to lose anything at all this week. Why do I do it to myself?!!? Actually, I know why - the food was all lush! ;)

I've been reading a thread on Minis about the Paul McKenna Hypnotic Gastric Band. I bought the book (£6) last week and have read it, so going to hopefully listen to the CD tonight and see if that helps at all. I know it doesn't work for everyone but one lady on here is a total inspiration and has lost something like 11 stone, just by doing the HGB!!!! Fingers crossed it helps to curb my appetite a bit! x

Ooh that Paul McKenna thing sounds quite interesting. Let me know how you get on with it.

Aww n thanks for being lovely, I dont think I look my weight either but i'll be glad when Ive lost a few more stone and my thunder thighs have gone down, lol.

Sorry about the gain but at least you've enjoyed it and you're probably retaining loads of water with * week. Just draw a line under it and get back on plan as normal, feeling guilty doesn't help anything. Xx

I would like the opposite of your dream, that I eat something and keep shrinking :D . I'm trying to stick to soup today but finding it very hard. I've had 2 bowls and am still hungry. It's a clear soup with chunky veg in it. Just drinking lots of water to drive the hunger pangs away. I had a sneaky peek at the scales this morning and they show a small gain :( but yesterday they showed a loss so not sure what my scales are doing, so decided to just have soup today, don't know if that's going to change much. I used to go to an evening group too but much prefer the morning one I'm at now, everyone is so friendly and supportive :) just like your group. I hope when you change you find a really nice group .

Kay xx

Thanks Kay, its times like this im glad i dont have a scale at home. I swear i'd be weighing myself every single day and driving myself crazy. Think im going to have something like soup for tea if I feel up to it. Toastie hasnt made me sick but got bad stomach cramp.

Hope you see a loss tomorrow. What time d'ya weigh in? Mine's at 10am. Its nice being so early as by the time ive had a shower n got ready its time to go! Glad you've got such a nice group. Hope I can find another good one x

Thanks Kay, its times like this im glad i dont have a scale at home. I swear i'd be weighing myself every single day and driving myself crazy. Think im going to have something like soup for tea if I feel up to it. Toastie hasnt made me sick but got bad stomach cramp.

Hope you see a loss tomorrow. What time d'ya weigh in? Mine's at 10am. Its nice being so early as by the time ive had a shower n got ready its time to go! Glad you've got such a nice group. Hope I can find another good one x

Hi Bev my group starts at 10am too :) .

Kay xx

hope you feel better soon xx Good luck with your weigh in xx

Thanks Princess, feeling a lot better now actually. Stomach seems to have settled down a bit.

---

Week 26, Day 7 - Green
Breakfast - Grapes
Lunch - Cheese toastie (2 x hexb + hexa) with tomatoes
Snack - 4 pieces of chocolate - 4 syns
Tea - Tomato, garlic and onion pasta with Loyds sauce -4 syns
Supper - Chewy D - 5 syns
Total - 13 syns
Weekly syns - 105.5/105 - nearly!
Calorie estimate - 1200

Feeling a lot better now so managed a bowl of pasta. Sounds daft but I kinda wish I didn't want to eat with WI tomorrow, but I was hungry so no getting obsessed!

Speaking of WI I really hope the poo fairy comes to town before the morning, haven't been for 2 days! :rolleyes:

Had a nice relaxing day getting myself better and watching lots of Olympics. Found out about a nice weight loss complement from an old work colleague we bumped into at ASDA at the weekend, he still works with Chris and told him today it looks like I've lost loads. Yey for feel good factor! :)

Bev, great news on the compliment :), glad your feeling better. It's good you ate, I nearly had some rice but by 5pm was not hungry so stayed with the soup, feel ok now . Good luck for tom hun .

Kay xx

Thanks, you too Kay! I'm crossing my fingers for everyone! xx

What is it with the damn poo fairy?! She's messed me around for weeks! Good luck for weigh in x

Back