From here to inskinnity! My mission to lose 13.5 stone!

You've both done absolutely brilliant. Like you say its a marathon and not a sprint. I just get impatient sometimes. You look amazing BCP, not long now till healthy BMI! xxx

ninja slimmer..... kick bmi's butt :asskick:

Its Friiidayyy! Morning everyone. Looks cold, wet and windy here in Sheffield. Brr!

I'm starting to feel a bit like a robot - work, study, eat healthy, sleep, repeat. Even the pf is visiting me every morning! Looking forward to tomorrow and going to the movies and visiting family, will feel like such a nice change. They've planned on having chippy dinner, i'm determined not to miss out just because I'm on a diet, so will be taking the batter off my fish and having mushy peas.

Then rather than my usual Sat night treat night it'll be cheese burger fakeaway. Reckon if I have lots of salad with it I can get away with doing a red day too. Never had a treat day red day before!!

Anyway still one more day till WI for me to maximise my weight loss. Strict red day today with oodles of water. Will still be yummy though as for tea Chris is cooking those red peppers wrapped in bacon and stuffed with philly - can't wait! :)

Seems like this week has flown by, I just hope the pounds have flown OFF! Xxx

Hi Bev! I'm sure they will have flown far far away!! I love red days and Chris' meal sounds really yummy!!xx

Morning Hun, I hope you have a fab day and a fab loss tomorrow!
im also on a damage limitation day (I know that's not why you're doing it) but dominos fell in my mouth yesterday so today is all about pulling. Ack for weigh Moro.

have a good day sweets x

Morning Bev :) meals sound smashing hun, espesh Chris's tea yum yum, hope you enjoy your chippy dinner too, good luck with drinking lots of water, I struggle with that sometimes lol, hope you enjoy your red day and have a smashing Friday !

Kay xx

Afternoon Sweetheart.... enjoy your day x

Thanks guys for all the well wishes. Hope you are all having a lovely Friday!

A food disaster nearly happened today, but managed to avoid it. Thank God for WI looming or I don't think I'd have been able to resist!

At work today we were shadowing people and had to have our break with the person we were working with. Anyway, my guy only worked 9-1 and has his break at 10.45am, so that's when I had to have my lunch! :rolleyes: As you can imagine I wasn't that hungry at that time and left some of my tuna salad. Cue me finishing work at 2.30pm feeling absolutely starving! Anyway, I have to walk directly past a MacDonald's on the way home and OMG I was sooo tempted it was unbelievable! I could actually smell the sweet scent of a double cheese burger... anyway, somehow I saw sense and resisted. Even made myself a super free salad when I got in! :) Now I'm so glad I didn't ruin all my hard work by giving in to the Maccys! Normally I pass it without a second thought, but it's a different story when you feel starving.

Anyway, home now and the rest of day should be pretty easy. Hitting the books for a couple of hours and then giving myself the evening off to spend some time with Chris. I've finally got my Friday feeling! The only downside of these Saturday weigh in's is that I can't have a bit of a Friday night treat, but maybe that's a good thing really. Anyway I've only got 3 more Sat WI's before my normal shifts start and I need to find myself yet another group!

Week 30, Day 4 - Red
Breakfast - Chewy D - hexb
Lunch - Tuna nicoise salad (hexb for potato + 2 syns for olives)
Snack - Superfree salad
Tea - Red peppers stuffed with philly (2 x hexa) and wrapped in bacon
Total - 2 syns

I don't like to eat a lot in the evening before WI, but if I get peckish I've got some grapes in that I can munch on!

Still feeling a bit nervous about WI but I've had a really good week and don't see the point in worrying. I'll be delighted with a pound so I get my next award, but as I've said before, anything under 2lbs and I'll be looking to shake things up a bit!

xxx

Fantastic effort walking past and having something totally on plan instead! Great willpower. Good luck for wi tomorrow Bev will be popping by to see how you do xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Scarlet, I hope not to disappoint! Hope you're having a good week xxx

I agree! It's such a different story when you're hungry! I'm so paranoid that I always bring loads of fruit to work and make sure I have something I really want to eat. So many of my colleagues often have a typically French 'social lunch' in one of the restaurants near work and if I'm not looking forward to what I'd brought I'd def give in! I even make sure I have a piece of fruit in my handbag at all times for unexpected emergency hunger! I'm soooo paranoid!

Good luck for tomorrow, sounds like you've had a really great week x

I agree! It's such a different story when you're hungry! I'm so paranoid that I always bring loads of fruit to work and make sure I have something I really want to eat. So many of my colleagues often have a typically French 'social lunch' in one of the restaurants near work and if I'm not looking forward to what I'd brought I'd def give in! I even make sure I have a piece of fruit in my handbag at all times for unexpected emergency hunger! I'm soooo paranoid!

Good luck for tomorrow, sounds like you've had a really great week x

Must be so hard having all that yummy Parisian food around you! You do so well being so prepared. I think I'll be the same next year when I'm doing full days at uni. There are so many pubs nearby that I'll be sure to cave if I don't take something appetising. On the plus side there's an M&S down the road that does amazing salads.. not exactly student friendly prices, I'll be bankrupt on crayfish salads! :D

Well done on resisting the giant golden M :D

Must be so hard having all that yummy Parisian food around you! You do so well being so prepared. I think I'll be the same next year when I'm doing full days at uni. There are so many pubs nearby that I'll be sure to cave if I don't take something appetising. On the plus side there's an M&S down the road that does amazing salads.. not exactly student friendly prices, I'll be bankrupt on crayfish salads! :D

I am definitely going bankrupt on this diet! I'm spending so much money on food, it's crazy! And because so much of it is fresh food it means more trips to the supermarket! Although I did quit smoking in November (another terrible Parisian influence...I'm sure I would never have started if I'd stayed in the UK!) so I like to think my cigarette money is going towards improving my health rather than destroying it!!

Yes, def a good idea to be prepared at Uni! Especially when with friends, it's so easy to give in when you're hungry and all your friends are eating yummy stuff!x

Arghhh im so nervous. Setting off now. No pf visit yet... Good luck too rae xx

3lbs off!!! 5st 2lb gone so far. Sooo happy! Now off to ASDA Xxx

Back