From here to inskinnity! My mission to lose 13.5 stone!

Well Chris is cooking tonight and it smells yummy. He's doing chicken with peppers, onions, Levi Roots jerk sauce and rice. Due to the sauce it comes out as 5 syns but hopefully it'll be worth it!

Hope you're right about the red days, definitely need to get back on them. Its funny how I feel like I've had a 'naughty' weekend because I've had 2 EE days, lol! :rolleyes:

Oh man I spoke too soon. It was way too spicy for me. Could hardly eat it so only had a few pieces of chicken, gonna get myself stuffed peppers with philly...hmm, that might mean I can work today as a red day now.... let me have a look!

Phew! As tea sucked i've managed to work it as a red day now, only comes to 8 syns too so that's pretty cool :)

Phew! As tea sucked i've managed to work it as a red day now, only comes to 8 syns too so that's pretty cool :)

Well done on that, looks like the red days don't want to leave you alone :D, its great that that worked out lower for you :) and you enjoyed your tea !

Kay xx

Well done on that, looks like the red days don't want to leave you alone :D, its great that that worked out lower for you :) and you enjoyed your tea !

Kay xx

I know, the red days are stalking me! Well it worked out with the Philly it'd be 14 syns on EE and 8 on red, so it'd be rude not to do a red day! I hate it when plans change with food and stuff now though as its such a pain trying to switch plans halfway through the day. Think I'll stay away from the Levi Roots sauces from now on, it was meant to be mild but still way too hot for me!

The peppers are cooking in the oven now, can't wait, I'm chewing my arm off I'm that hungry! xxx

I know, the red days are stalking me! Well it worked out with the Philly it'd be 14 syns on EE and 8 on red, so it'd be rude not to do a red day! I hate it when plans change with food and stuff now though as its such a pain trying to switch plans halfway through the day. Think I'll stay away from the Levi Roots sauces from now on, it was meant to be mild but still way too hot for me!

The peppers are cooking in the oven now, can't wait, I'm chewing my arm off I'm that hungry! xxx

I'm not too sure with west indian cooking but in indian cooking if the chilli is too hot we add plain yogurt to the sauce or marinade and it calms it down. Just a handy tip for the future :). Wow the peppers sound yum, I love philly with everything :p.

Kay xx

Thanks hun for the tip, the peppers are AMAZING, my fave meal lately!

Heading up to bed for an early night as going to put a movie on. Looking forward to another day hitting the gym tomorrow so long as I'm still feeling well.

Been looking at honeymoon options again, we've got until Sept to decide (that's when we're booking) and the plan was Vegas and San Fran, but I'm really fancying something a bit more romantic. Been looking at some of the Malaysian beach resorts on Penang, I've never been to Asia at all before so would love to give it a try... Truth is I want to go EVERYWHERE, just having a hard time choosing for the honeymoon. If money was no object it'd be New Zealand all the way, but I'm a student so that'll have to wait for now... Still got loads of options anyway, but determined to pick something really special. Anyone been to Malaysia before?

Nope but my friends done Vegas and loved it and both my sisters have been to Singapore Sentosa Island and said it was out of this world ! :D

Kay xx

Hate it when tea doesn't turn out well! But worked in your favour in a way now you can do a red day :)

i havnt been to Asia at all, there's so many options isn't there! Wherever you go I'm sure it'll be lovely. Xx

Hi Bev!
I was in Malaysia a few years ago! It's beautiful!
The other side to Penang are the perhentian islands too...absolutely beautiful and completely untouched when I was there! There is the jungle in the middle, amazing tea plantations to visit and also Singapore so close! A perfect mix of all sorts! Xxx

Hey guys,

Been up half the night on the loo and with bad stomach cramps - boo! (sorry for TMI :eek:) Decided not to take the two remaining typhoid tablets and rang up the docs to see if they have any of the jab vaccine in stock now instead. They are gonna get back to me later when they've checked with the nurse. Chris is at a different docs and got the jab with no problems, so really hope I can get it too. It's a good job Monday is my day off work because I wouldn't have been able to go in today if it wasn't. Pity I've had to spend my weekend off feeling ill though :sigh:

Uni stuff

On a more positive note I got my uni coursework back today and got another first, so really pleased with that. Means I've got a first on all three of my courseworks now which is pretty awesome! :) Now I've just got the exam in June to go and provided I pass that I'm safely onto the radiography degree in September. I was meant to start revising today, but as I'm feeling poop it can wait. Might try and get organised though and make a bit of a study plan. Only got 8 weeks now until the exam and have four whole books to revise, one of them I haven't even read yet. Plus i'm away for a week in Tunisia during that time too. It's gonna be a stressful couple of months, just can't wait till its all over! :eek:

Gym/wi stuff

So yeah, haven't gone to the gym AGAIN today, feeling really annoyed with myself but its not like I can help it! So long as I'm better tomorrow (and hopefully I will be now I'm not taking the tablets) I've got a Pump class at 6.15pm, then on Thursday I'm booked in for Legs, Bums and Tums at 1.45pm. I'm giving myself Fri and Sat as rest days before WI. I know if I see a teeny loss for 2 weeks hard work I'll feel absolutely gutted, so determined to make sure I drink loads of water and get rid of any water retention my muscles might be holding onto from all the exercise. Despite the days I haven't made it to the gym I'll have still have managed 6 times in 2 weeks, which I'm happy with. After all I'm losing the weight without the gym, the gym is just going to help me to tone up a bit, I don't expect it to really boost my losses. Tbh I'm feeling quite nervous about WI next Sunday, while some people seem to lose brilliantly while exercising (Emma and Gill I'm looking at you!) other people just don't, I've had pretty crap experiences with teeny losses after swimming, I just really hope it isn't going to happen this time as I don't want it to put me off exercising...

Honeymoon stuff

Rochelle - Sometimes I really think having too much choice is a bit of a curse, especially when you're as indecisive as me! I'm just glad we don't have to make our final decision just yet. I'm sure wherever we go it'll be amazing, just don't know how I'll decide! Chris is pretty laid back with things and as long as it sounds good he lets me get on with it until the price gets too high and he reigns it back in, lol! :rolleyes:

Ging - Malaysia sounds absolutely amazing, I love the fact it's so diverse too. It'd be amazing to spend a few days in Singapore and the rest in Penang, chilling on the beach and exploring the island on some trips. Really sounds like a holiday of a lifetime, which is what a honeymoon should be imo!

Kay - That's the problem really, both sound AMAZING places to visit! I'm swaying towards Malaysia a bit more now as it seems more 'honeymoony' if you know what I mean, but I'd love to go to Vegas too! Arghh!

Food

Not sure what's happening with food for the rest of the day. I planned a nice red day, but its 2pm now and all I've eaten so far are 2 Chewy Delight cereal bars (both hexb's). Just don't really feel like a lot while my stomach isn't up to much. Chris is doing some overtime until 7 tonight so I'm picking him up and we're going to nip to the shops after for tea. Not sure what I'll have, but if its not 'red day' friendly then I'm not overly bothered, I just want to be able to eat something that doesn't go straight through me! (Once again sorry for TMI!) ;) I'll pop back later tonight and update food.

Hope everyone is having a lovely day, even if it is a Monday! xxx

Sorry to hear the tablets are having such bad side effects on you Bev, it's the last thing you need on your days off :(

Huge well done on the first though, you'll be fine with the exam I'm sure. If your coursework has been so good so far you must have taken loads of it in already. Take a book on holiday with you, even if you don't study it (that would ruin the trip!) you might find because you're so relaxed reading it that it helps it sink in.

You've done great on the exercise front lately so don't feel bad for not going when you're ill. You'll have enough time for the gym when you're better which I hope is soon x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Bev

Just catching up, I am sorry to hear you have been feeling poorly on the tabs, not nice at all.

I am like you with the travelling, there are so many places I would like to go, Las Vegas being one of them - Mick and I would love to go to Hawaii for a honeymoon, but we also want to get married in Barbados - so I am thinking Barbados for a week, then fly to Las Vegas for a few days, then fly to Hawaii for the last 10 days - one problem: No one has asked me to marry them yet (pull your finger out Micky boy!). The other problem is if we do this, we would probably be saving until 2050!

Too many places and not enough time or money - perhaps we could find a way to travel the world for a living.... hmmm.

Hey Bev, sorry your still not feeling well hun, don't worry about gym, just take rest and get better soon, you can catch up with the gym later when your feeling much better. Wishing you a speedy recovery :).

Kay xx

Thanks guys, still feeling rough I'm afraid. Popped out to pick Chris up from work and go to the shops but I was sweating lots and felt quite dizzy. Gonna try and go to work tomorrow as its only 9-1 so hopefully will be fine, but will be parking in the multi-storey over the road so I don't have to walk if I'm not feeling great. Then I've got an opticians appt after, but at least I can cancel if I still feel poop. Still not heard back from the nurse yet, hope she rings tomorrow as if it carries on another 24hrs I'll be tempted to book a docs appt.

Food wise today is a bit bizarre as you can see!

Week 34, Day 7 - Red
Breakfast - Chewy D - hexb
Lunch - Chewy D - hexb
Tea - Home made cheese (hexa) burger on wm roll (hexb/5 syns) with skin on wedges (hexb/6 syns)
Snack - Strawberries and muller
Total - 11 syns

So yeah, hardly eaten anything today (easily under 1000 cals) but still came out with 11 syns, both from extra hexb's. The salad bar had been cleared out for the day by the time I got to the shops, hence the lack of super free. I know I could have made one myself but really couldn't be bothered :rolleyes: Hopefully normal service will be resumed tomorrow and I'll feel a bit more like sticking to plan. Gonna try and force some strawberries down later just so I've got at least 1 of my 5 a day!

Aww Hun I never realised how crap these tablets can make you feel :( hope you get better soon! X

Thanks hun. Me neither, its one of the side effects so not everyone gets it, but I still feel garbage today! Definitely having jabs in future, never had a dodgy stomach like this!

Really could just do with staying in bed today, but gonna try going to work. I only work 9-1 so its not like its a long shift to get through. Then im coming home and getting into bed again - bliss!

Food wise im not sure whats happening yet, dont feel like even looking at it. Will try and eat though to keep my strength up.

Feel proper bummed out. Ah well, i'll be back to my old self in a few days I expect x

Mornign Bevvy,

Just catching up, those damn tablets!! I had the injection when I went to Tunisia last year and it had no effect on me whatsoever, it's crap that you couldn't have the injection, grrr.

Hope you feel better today, rest is what you need! Drink lots of fluids as well because you don't want to be getting dehydrated xxx

Oh Bev, I hope the doctors call back with some good news re the injections!

Hope you feel better soon x

Hi Bev,

Just finished reading your diary! Took me 4 days hope you don't mind me subscribing. I saw your weight loss pictures on your photo thread so I thought I would come and check you out. What an inspiration you are. Really exciting times ahead for you with Uni and the wedding next year. I am getting married next year too so I am on SW. I have just over two stone lost since January and starting to notice it in my clothes now.
We are having same difficulties in deciding on a honeymoon so many places we want to go but just can't decide. Anyway I'm waffling on now but just thought I would post to say hi :)

Back