From here to inskinnity! My mission to lose 13.5 stone!

Brit - I'm sure I would sneak peak if I had some scales, lol, that's exactly why I'm not going to buy some though! I'll have to keep an eye out for the fluff, though I'm lways wary about having synful stuff in the house as I'm scared I'll go on a binge or something!

---

Just done my 15 minute walk for the day - that's my bronze award achieved!

Haven't eaten tea yet, but my food day is looking pretty light and something like this, I can always edit later if things change!

Week 7, Day 7 - EE

Breakfast - Cereal bar - hexb
Lunch - Lime, corriander and chili chicken pieces and a bowl of grapes
Shape yoghurt - 1 syn
Tea - City Kitchen skinny coconut chicken ready meal - 8 syns

Total - 9 syns

CT..you are doing fab. I got weighed this morning and i have lost 5ib..but that is in 3 weeks.Was hoping for 6ib and secretly a bit more...but,hey,its better than a gain.

Hi, just having a look at your diary and you are doing so well :) I do lots of red days, even though I'm veggie, as I don't trust myself to not commit 'carbocide' with all the yummy potatoes!! Just thought I'd say, after looking at your dinner yesterday, that swede shows as free food on Red days and not HExB, always a bonus!! Have a lovely Sunday xx[/QUOTE. is this an app Sam... I would love this kind of thing on me !!!! Thanks x

Hi :)

It's just the SW mobile site and I have saved it as a homepage so have a little app icon and it takes me straight to the food diary which shows all the syns for whatever plan you have picked that day SO useful when out and about :)

xx

Ann - 5lbs is a fab loss, even for 3 weeks, so you should be proud of yourself! :) When I set out I wanted 4lbs every week, but now I know that isn't going to happen and provided I've been on plan and seen some progress I'm happy. After all it's a marathon not a sprint and all that!

Lex - Yey! New subscriber :) Nice to meet you hun, do you have a diary on here so I can follow you too?

---

None scale victory alert - my old engagement ring - when I say old I left the guy 3 years ago - has FINALLY become loose enough for me to get it off in the shower! Taking that off feels so liberating! I'd thought about taking the pliers to it before but it's a pretty diamond ring and I didn't want to destroy it!

I honestly feel on cloud 9 at the minute! Bye bye old life, hello new Bev! :cool:

Off to watch a movie now but stuck to my planned food diary, still not sure what the scales will hold in store for me tomorrow, just watch this space! :eek:

I get it from Sainsburys, it's called 'Fluff'- white plastic jar with a red lid. Sooo nice :p I eat it very slowly out of the jar with a teaspoon when I want a low syn treat :D have to count spoons though hehe.

G gets bouts of beig tired for a week or so, but he used to get it before too- he basically gets illnesses that only show the symptom of fatigue, doesnt get common colds and stuff, so not sure if it has been any difference since he had GLandular fever. Sounds really rough what you have suffered though :( glad it is improving though!

To be honest, even 70% through my weight loss journey I can't tell if I've lost or not. Some weeks I feel bloated and have low expectations and then pull a -4 :eek: other weeks I feel cocky and slimmer and then get a bloody gain! Lol, keeps us on our toes not knowing ;) I'd never be able to have scales in the house as I'd step on them ten times a day- originally got some and had to take them back as I got so obsessive! The system with my wii fit suits me as it takes 5 mins to set up so I can't just have a sneaky hop on without 5 mins of guilt to tell me off haha. X

:character00100:
Ann - 5lbs is a fab loss, even for 3 weeks, so you should be proud of yourself! :) When I set out I wanted 4lbs every week, but now I know that isn't going to happen and provided I've been on plan and seen some progress I'm happy. After all it's a marathon not a sprint and all that!

Lex - Yey! New subscriber :) Nice to meet you hun, do you have a diary on here so I can follow you too?

---

None scale victory alert - my old engagement ring - when I say old I left the guy 3 years ago - has FINALLY become loose enough for me to get it off in the shower! Taking that off feels so liberating! I'd thought about taking the pliers to it before but it's a pretty diamond ring and I didn't want to destroy it!

I honestly feel on cloud 9 at the minute! Bye bye old life, hello new Bev! :cool:

Off to watch a movie now but stuck to my planned food diary, still not sure what the scales will hold in store for me tomorrow, just watch this space! :eek:
Shed those shackles and fly Honey
:character00255:

Thanks guys, just heading off to WI now. This one really could go either way, I haven't got a clue whether I've lost or not!

Good luck honey

I really need to believe in the plan more and stop doubting myself on weigh days! This week I lost 3.5lbs got SOTW and SOTM with a 10.5lb loss in September!!! :thankyouthankyou:

As you've probably guessed I'm completely over the moon! Only need 1lb next week to get the 1.5 stone loss I want for holiday and 4.5lbs to make it into the 21's! With 2 more weigh in's till I go away I'm really hoping I can get that 4.5lbs shifted and reach the 21's! Plus, once I'm in the 21's my SW 2 stone award will be in touching distance so hopefully that'll give me the motivation I need on holiday to not completely blow it!

That reminds me, I want to say a huge thanks to everyone who helped me with my red days this week! After such a good loss last week I wasn't expecting much at all from this weeks WI, but looks like those red days have really given me a boost! Will definitely be throwing a few more in this week!

BTW, now I've got 7 weeks of WI results to compare I thought I'd look and see how my losses have changed depending on activity levels. The weeks I've gone swimming I lost 2.5lbs, 2.5lbs and 0.5lbs and the weeks I just walked I lost 4lbs, 4lbs and 3.5lbs - so DOUBLE the weight loss on my walking weeks as opposed to swimming!! Don't worry I'm not going to quit the swimming as I love it, but I am going to try and get it all done before the weekend, so my body can lose any water weight it might be holding onto in time for WI. The Zumba class has been rescheduled for tomorrow evening, so planning on doing that tomorrow and then hitting the pool on Thursday. Week 1 of my Sliver award is on!

Well time for my favourite part of the week - updating my weight loss statistics on here and the SW website. Not long now until I can say farewell to the 22's for good! I can't help but wondering if it'd be possible to lose 4.5lbs next week to get into the 21's, or if that's just me dreaming! Considering the losses I've had the last 2 weeks I'd be content with a steady 2lbs, but I'm aiming for another 100% week. The only thing that could throw me off this week is the Barry Gibb gig in Manchester on Sunday night. We'll be eating out at the pub I think so I'll have to be sensible and make healthy choices, no biggie though as I'm used to analysing menus by now!

Ooh and I also want to show off my snazzy kitchen cupboards! :D

certificatessofar.jpg

Have a great day guys! The sun is shining here so after I've munched my Morrisons salad I'm off in the garden to do some writing and to try and get a bit of a pre-holiday tan!

Just came across this thread and wanted to say hello, well done so far and keep going coz it looks to me like you are doing well. I am 49 and have dieted all my life. I finally feel I have found the right eating plan for me and however long it takes, I will aim to get to my target. I joined SW in January and left in April because of a health scare. I lost 20lbs in that time but gained 7 during the break. I rejoined end of august and am slowly getting back into the plan. On a positive I am a stone and a half lighter than at the beginning of the year, but I really want to get a lot more off ,sooner, rather than later.

Super super loss!! Your amazing well done xx keep up the 100% and u will be in the 21's before you know it :)

I love your thread it keeps me smiling, laughing and motivated x

Thanks guys, as ever it's lovely to have you cheering me on. Chris and my Mum n' Dad were over the moon for me too, it makes me realise that I'm incredibly lucky to have such a supportive bunch behind me!

Just popping in quickly to update my food for the day or I won't have time later. When the mister finishes work we're off to Homebase, his parents for tea and then to the cinema. As always, I'll edit later if I need to change anything.

Week 8, Day 1 - EE

Breakfast - Hi-fi Bar - 1/2 hexb
Lunch - Morrisons salad bar - cucumber, sweetcorn, grated carrot, tomato, beetroot, prawns, tuna mayo pasta (4 syns), mixed bean salad
Mid-afternoon snack - Clementine and a Hi-fi bar - 1/2 hexb
Tea - Chicken casserole - chicken, carrots, potato, peas, onion, mushrooms - not sure about stock etc so allowing 4 syns for that!
Cinema snack - Curlywurly - 6 syns

Total - 14 syns

I love my WI day food, especially after the light day I usually manage before WI. Feels like I've eaten like a king today, even though I'm 100% on plan!

Thanks guys, as ever it's lovely to have you cheering me on. Chris and my Mum n' Dad were over the moon for me too, it makes me realise that I'm incredibly lucky to have such a supportive bunch behind me! Just popping in quickly to update my food for the day or I won't have time later. When the mister finishes work we're off to Homebase, his parents for tea and then to the cinema. As always, I'll edit later if I need to change anything. Week 8, Day 1 - EE Breakfast - Hi-fi Bar - 1/2 hexb Lunch - Morrisons salad bar - cucumber, sweetcorn, grated carrot, tomato, beetroot, prawns, tuna mayo pasta (4 syns), mixed bean salad Mid-afternoon snack - Clementine and a Hi-fi bar - 1/2 hexb Tea - Chicken casserole - chicken, carrots, potato, peas, onion, mushrooms - not sure about stock etc so allowing 4 syns for that! Cinema snack - Curlywurly - 6 syns Total - 14 syns I love my WI day food, especially after the light day I usually manage before WI. Feels like I've eaten like a king today, even though I'm 100% on plan!
Well done Cheesy.... Brilliant !!!!

I really need to believe in the plan more and stop doubting myself on weigh days! This week I lost 3.5lbs got SOTW and SOTM with a 10.5lb loss in September!!! :thankyouthankyou:

As you've probably guessed I'm completely over the moon! Only need 1lb next week to get the 1.5 stone loss I want for holiday and 4.5lbs to make it into the 21's! With 2 more weigh in's till I go away I'm really hoping I can get that 4.5lbs shifted and reach the 21's! Plus, once I'm in the 21's my SW 2 stone award will be in touching distance so hopefully that'll give me the motivation I need on holiday to not completely blow it!

That reminds me, I want to say a huge thanks to everyone who helped me with my red days this week! After such a good loss last week I wasn't expecting much at all from this weeks WI, but looks like those red days have really given me a boost! Will definitely be throwing a few more in this week!

BTW, now I've got 7 weeks of WI results to compare I thought I'd look and see how my losses have changed depending on activity levels. The weeks I've gone swimming I lost 2.5lbs, 2.5lbs and 0.5lbs and the weeks I just walked I lost 4lbs, 4lbs and 3.5lbs - so DOUBLE the weight loss on my walking weeks as opposed to swimming!! Don't worry I'm not going to quit the swimming as I love it, but I am going to try and get it all done before the weekend, so my body can lose any water weight it might be holding onto in time for WI. The Zumba class has been rescheduled for tomorrow evening, so planning on doing that tomorrow and then hitting the pool on Thursday. Week 1 of my Sliver award is on!

Well time for my favourite part of the week - updating my weight loss statistics on here and the SW website. Not long now until I can say farewell to the 22's for good! I can't help but wondering if it'd be possible to lose 4.5lbs next week to get into the 21's, or if that's just me dreaming! Considering the losses I've had the last 2 weeks I'd be content with a steady 2lbs, but I'm aiming for another 100% week. The only thing that could throw me off this week is the Barry Gibb gig in Manchester on Sunday night. We'll be eating out at the pub I think so I'll have to be sensible and make healthy choices, no biggie though as I'm used to analysing menus by now!

Ooh and I also want to show off my snazzy kitchen cupboards! :D

View attachment 108133

Have a great day guys! The sun is shining here so after I've munched my Morrisons salad I'm off in the garden to do some writing and to try and get a bit of a pre-holiday tan!

Beautiful and inspiring what a combination :girlpower:

Back