From here to inskinnity! My mission to lose 13.5 stone!

Rea - Thanks hun and yep it's just the one chewy delight for hexb, they are much bigger than hi-fi light bars though.

---
Starting to feel better today, phew! Still not 100% but definitely returning to normal.

Been in bed most of the day so didn't have my first meal of the day 'til 4pm! Then I went and found a mince pie lurking at the back of the cupboard, well it'd be rude not to... 11.5 syns though, not sure it was worth that however yummy it was! :eek:

---

Week 22, Day 6 - EE
Breakfast/Lunch/Tea (wtf?!) - Chicken casserole with onion, mushrooms, peas, carrots, parsnip, swede and potato mash and a mini yorkshire (2.5 syns)
Snack - Mince pie - 11.5 syns
Supper - chewy delight (hexb), cheese (hexa), apple and grapes
Total - 14 syns

Not a great day food wise, it can't be healthy just to eat one proper meal! Ah well, hopefully back to normal from tomorrow. Can't wait to have a big productive day again and get lots of uni work done.

Hope everyone's had a good weekend!

Yay to feeling better but boo to that naughty mince pie

Xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Soooooooooooooo glad I don't like Mince Pies! Glad to hear you are feeling better too. At least you had lots of veg in your one meal of the day :D

Thanks for tge heads up on the chewy delight, I've not been buying them cos find it hard to stop at 1. Thinkin incase of emergencies tho.

At least u got lots of superfree in ur meal :)

Feeling a bit down in the dumps today as still not back to my old self despite completing the course of antibiotics. I'm a lot better than I was a few days ago, but still feeling quite uncomfortable some of the time. Rang the docs regarding urine test and they want me to take another one. Hopefully the results from this will shed some light on things if its not cleared up fully by then.

Feeling absolutely exhausted today, think the infection has took it out of me. I have a tendency after/during an illness to get this as years ago I had glandular fever, although im fully recovered sometimes the crippling tiredness comes back. Theres nothing I can really do for it except get lots of rest. So glad i've got this month 'off' to complete my uni work, aiming to do some reading in bed today.

Food wise I have zero appetite but forced myself to have a Chewy Delight at lunch time.

aww booo to you feeling naff missy....hopefully plenty of rest, your tablets and as much fluid/superfree as you can face will help.

nothing worse than trying to plan food when you don't feel up to it :( x

Hi there, I'm back to follow your progress.

I haven't managed to read back your diary but I had a quick look at your stats and you're doing amazingly well!! I can't believe you've lost nearly 4st since you started, that's fantastic!

Not so good to hear you're not feeling so good today, hopefully you'll be back to your normal self in no time xx

Yesterday sounded like a red day bar a few peas ;) nice one!

Feed a cold, starve a fever. If your body isnt wanting lots of food then maybe it doesnt need it...? Fluids are probably more important.

Hope you feel better soon, what a bummer :( x

Hugs and kisses for you ... poor baby xx

hope your feeling a little perkier xx

Week 22, Day 7 - Red
Brunch - Chewy delight - hexb
Dinner - Starter - Feta (hexa) salad with tomatoes, onions, lettuce and olives - 2 syns
Dinner - Main - Jacket potato (hexb) with cheese (hexa) and baked beans - 6 syns
Supper - Muller (if I fancy it)
Total - 8 syns

Thanks for all the lovely messages, made me smile reading them :) Feeling a little better this evening but don't want to get my hopes up as I felt a lot better last night too. Either way I'm off to WI at 10am tomorrow, really hope I've shifted that half a pound to get my 3 stone loss. Normally I'd be pretty confident of that but with being ill I honestly don't know what to expect - could have lost loads or nothing at all!

WARNING : TMI ahead! I haven't been for a number 2 for three days so I hope that happens before WI tomorrow :rolleyes:

WARNING : TMI ahead! I haven't been for a number 2 for three days so I hope that happens before WI tomorrow :rolleyes:

Dulcolax are really mild and help a little.

Hope tomorrow brings you succes in more ways then one

Xxx

Morning ladies and gent (JMA!), it's the day of reckoning today! Will I get my 3 stone award and 4st total loss?! As usual I have no idea if I've lost or not so will be a nervous walk through those doors! Funny how I still get nervous/excited at the prospect of WI 5 months on!

Feeling a little better still but not 100% so don't think I'll stay for group today. Got a few errands to run (shopping, sample at drs) and then I'll be motoring on with some uni work. Will pop in first and tell you how I've got on though...*fingers crossed* xx

Hahaa, Bev the issue has thankfully been resolved! ;)

Eeek Good luck at weigh in!

I've weighed in at 101.2kg today (I weight in kg as it's acurate on the work scales) then convert and its 15st13.1lb! Yay I'm in the 15's and I think it's a good omen for you getting your 4st award!

Looking forward to hearing how you get on xx

Back