From here to inskinnity! My mission to lose 13.5 stone!

Ooh good luck at weigh in x

I am used to weighing in kg, Mrs Ginger, so stones & lbs has taken some getting used to. I was so chuffed when I saw the needle on the (non-SW) scales dip below 100kg, but I couldn't really say that to my SW group! :rolleyes:

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Holy crap! I did it!! FOUR POUNDS OFF!!!! :happy036:Thanks to all the good luck messages, I think they worked wonders!

Honestly feeling fantastic at the moment, just look at the graph! According to that I'll be into the 19's in three weeks! :D

progressgraph.JPG
Really didn't know what to expect this week what with being ill and having a bit of a blow out on NYE, so to get 4lbs off is amazing! Not only that but I got my SW 3 stone award and I've lost over 4 stone now in total!! Only 3.5lbs to my next award too, I wonder what I can do with a FULL week on plan if I managed 4lbs with only 6 days this week! Gotta love those red days, they really do seem to work wonders for my losses! :)

Got some lovely comments today from group members about how I'm looking, it's so encouraging when people can actually tell!

Making my move to weekly syns now as it's the start of a fresh week. Think it'll be a lot better for me as I'll be able to have the treats I *really* want rather than things that are a few syns so I don't go over my daily totals. Having serious pizza cravings so I think a Friday night pizza will be on the cards, that'll take up a good chunk of my syns, really looking forward to it though!

Now off to update the Jan challenge thread, feels great to know I've lost 4 of those 10lbs I was aiming for and it's only my first WI!! :eek:

----

Miss K - You're completely right, its so hard when you're ill just to reach for the nearest thing to munch on. Apart from that minced pie though (thankfully it was the last one!) I've made pretty good choices this week!

Bev - Welcome back!! So good to see you on here again! How are you doing? Hope you had a lovely Christmas and New Year. Need to find your diary on here now I've finally got enough posts to be able to read it! :)

Soph - Yeah I think you were right, I need to listen to my body more if it genuinely isn't hungry rather than forcing myself to eat. Anyway now I'm on the mend I doubt lack of appetite is something I'll have to worry about! :D

Rae/Babycakes/Ging - Thanks guys! I'm still not back to 100% by any means but I'm definitely on the mend at last, hopefully I'll be back to normal in no time.

Babytree - No I've not tried green tea, I tend to dislike those fruit teas as I've never had one that actually tastes as good as it smells! I've heard good things about those new tea pig fruit teas though so I might give them a try, hopefully they do one with green tea in.

Mrs Ginger - Must feel *soooo* good to be in the 15's!! Well done you!

Emma - Thanks hun. Good luck for WI tonight, will be crossing my fingers for you!

Yayyyyy! Well done how exciting I think you'll be in the 19's by the end of the month! What a fab start to 2014!

Fruit teas etc I never liked them but now have a sweetener in and im addicted to them! Especially strawberry and raspberry and lemon and ginger ;) I don't take sugar or sweetener in tea or coffee but just find I need it in the fruit teas makes it much more drinkable *for me but everyone is different of course*

Well done again xx

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

MrsGinger - Ah, I should try them with sweetener, will have to get stocked up next time we do the food shop.

---

Had a phone call this morning about another job, I applied for it ages ago, nothing special really, just another call centre thing. They want to interview me on Thursday morning and it'd start on the 27th of Jan. I've already got the Sky job lined up for early Feb, but this one would pay around £150 a month more. As I'm only working for 6 months 'til I start uni any extra money would help tremendously, especially now we've got a wedding to organise and pay for. I'm under no illusion and know I'm going to completely hate working in a call centre for 6 months, but it'll be my last ever crappy job before being a radiographer, that's definitely something to smile about! :)

Updating my food diary for the day now as I've been procrastinating on here for far too long when I need to be studying!

Week 23 - Day 1 - EE
Breakfast - Chewy delight - hexb
Lunch - Morrisons salad bar - Tuna pasta salad with mayo (3 syns), beetroot, carrot, sweetcorn, tomatoes, oriental 'slaw (2 syns for any sauce) and a hard boiled egg
Tea - Jacket potato with cheese (hexa) and beans
Supper - Muller, chopped apple
Total - 5 syns
Weekly syns - 5/105

Yummy food day planned today, now time for me to much that salad. I'll edit if anything changes but wanted to start the week off saving some syns for the pizza on Friday. How many syns are in a pizza anyway? It'll be half of one of those ASDA create your own ones with superfree toppings... If I allow 30 syns for it I can't go wrong really, honestly doubt it'd be more than that and it'll be my hexa for the day too.

Anyways, have a lovely day everyone! xxx

Good news about the better paying job today!

On the fruit tea thing - try the Twinings Camomile and Honey - it's really yummy :) x

Bev - Welcome back!! So good to see you on here again! How are you doing? Hope you had a lovely Christmas and New Year. Need to find your diary on here now I've finally got enough posts to be able to read it! :)

Wowzers on the loss - that's amazing, well done!

I've started a new diary so you'll definitely be able to see it now :) The link is in my signature... if it works!! x

Aww fab news on the loss huni...massive well done to you!
I love reading your diary, always makes me smile (not when it's bad news obviously! lol) and feel really positive :D x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Super well done in that amazing loss. So glad your feeling better. I get the pizza thing though. I would kill for a slice of dominoes mustard chicken one. I'd chew an arm off. I'd run a marathon ( I'm not that desperate yet!)

Whoop news on the job front. What you ginna do? Go to the interview and see what happens?

Xxx

Intoxicate - *passes luck* when do you WI? I'd like it back for next Tuesday please! ;)

MissK - Aww what a lovely thing to say, bless ya. I need to pop and give your diary a catch up this evening, will do it before tea 'cos all your yummy food makes me hungry! :D

Rae - Thanks hun, lets hope the good streak continues - 4 st 3.5lbs now in total!!

Babycake - Haha, feeling you on the pizza front! Just save your syns though and then you can have some without the guilt. I'd much rather save my syns for something truely yummy than have smaller treats throughout the week, maybe thats because i've got these mad pizza cravings though!! :p

Been thinking about the interview a bit and decided I'm not going to bother in the end. Mainly because despite it being more money the hours are a lot worse (working weekends and lates v's 9am-1pm Tue - Sat). Right now with uni coursework and my big interview for radiography next week I just don't need the extra stress. The most important thing is that I pass my course this year so I get onto my degree. Think I'd stand a better chance of doing that with the Sky job, might live to regret it though but can always do some overtime to make up the extra money.

Em - Wooohooooo! That's fantastic! You must be over the moon! It's one thing for me to lose 4lbs at 20st+ but for you to do it so close to target is amazing, well done!!

--

Took a new pic today to mark getting over the 4 stone point, it's amazing how much has changed since last Feb! :)

fatbev (1).JPGprogress4st3.5lb.png

The difference in you is amazing. I know I've said it before but you definitely do not look your weight in your photo's.

Well done again chick xx

The difference in you is amazing. I know I've said it before but you definitely do not look your weight in your photo's.

Well done again chick xx

I agree! well done hun you look awesome. Im off to rejoin now cant wait to catch you up! X

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

You look amazing! You were very pretty anyway but you must feel amazing :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Blimey look at that waist! And you're keeping your boobies! ;) are you a lover of your boobs or not...always seems to me that those who have them prefer then smaller and those without just want a bit more of a handful! :) either way..you are one hot chick! Xx

Back