From here to inskinnity! My mission to lose 13.5 stone!

Happy hundredth page of your diary day! Wow that's amazing. . Can't wait to see where you are by page 200 :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

WOW, thanks hun - 100 pages! I'm guessing that's showing as 100 on mobile as on my laptop I'm down as 67! Either way i've come a hell of a long way since I started!

I see you've got a diary too, gonna pop along to subscribe later! :)

---

Just found the most horrible picture of me ever lurking in the recesses of my phone memory, taken from last Feb. It's truely awful! I was clearly pulling a face for the camera, but yeah... my face looks sooo fat!

fatfacebeforepic.png

Anyway, compare that with a pic I took yesterday and it's like a different person!

me17114.jpg

I know its not the same angle or anything, but WOW! I love seeing things like this to spur me on! On some places, like my fat ass and thighs, the weight loss isn't as noticeable, but my face and tummy are sooo much better! :)

Oops yes I'm on my phone! Wow that picture is ace no disrespect at the pre weight loss picture but you've completely lost the chubby face you've got a really nice face shape now such a difference :) xx

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

WOW, thanks hun - 100 pages! I'm guessing that's showing as 100 on mobile as on my laptop I'm down as 67! Either way i've come a hell of a long way since I started!

I see you've got a diary too, gonna pop along to subscribe later! :)

---

Just found the most horrible picture of me ever lurking in the recesses of my phone memory, taken from last Feb. It's truely awful! I was clearly pulling a face for the camera, but yeah... my face looks sooo fat!

View attachment 120609

Anyway, compare that with a pic I took yesterday and it's like a different person!

View attachment 120610

I know its not the same angle or anything, but WOW! I love seeing things like this to spur me on! On some places, like my fat ass and thighs, the weight loss isn't as noticeable, but my face and tummy are sooo much better! :)

Wit Woo there pretty lady.... you look so sophisticated x

It's page 21 for my iPad.

I love the picture. I wouldn't have thought they were the same person if you hadn't told us xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks guys for the lovely comments! :eek: I still find it weird getting compliments, I used to just deflect them completely but now I'm working on the accepting them gracefully approach! :)

I'm just amazed at the difference. I have cheek bones now!! :eek:

I've got very few pics of me at my biggest because at the time I really didn't want to face up to the fact I was that big! Now i wish I'd taken more so I have even more for comparison shots. I've got around 1000 pictures on my phone though so will have to have a scan through the old ones and see what horrors I manage to unearth!

Mrs Ginger - no offence taken at all. My face was the last part of me to get fat, thankfully the first to go too!

The crazy thing is I have 8 stone plus left to go, hope I don't lose any more off my face now and it starts coming off my ass!

--

In the end Chris's friend cancelled coming over tonight for drinks as he wasn't feeling well. Didn't find this out though until I'd tidied the house from top to bottom and got all ready. At least we have a nice tidy house now but could have done with the time for my coursework. Anyway it seemed a waste to get undressed and sit in doing coursework, so we went out to the pics. Saw The Wolf Of Wall Street which is quite frankly bloody amazing! Leo looked hot and Jonah Hill was hilarious as always, winning combination. To say it was a 3 hour movie it really flew by!

Was sooooo nice to get out of the house away from the coursework and do something social! I've felt a bit like a hermit as been holding off meeting up with my friends while I've been busy with uni interviews and coursework. Looking forward to submitting the bloody thing on Wed and finally having a good catch up with peeps.

Hope everyone's had a fab night!

YOUR JAWLINE IS SO SEXY IN THAT PICTURE!!! :D

G alwayd told me I was lucky I didnt hold weught on my face when I was fat, but it's not until I see pics now that I realise that my face is much slimmer now, definitely more jaw/cheekbone definition!
I bet you have lost off of your ass/legs- I didnt notice on me either and suddenly I was like "holy crap, when did that happen!?" as it had like halved! I always work leggings so it wasnt until squeezing into size 14 skinny jeans that I realised my ass wanst a 24 anymore lol!

I'm glad you are having these NSVs! Keep posting pics but bring an umbrella as we are going to shower you with compliments ;) LOL! A guy used that line on me on a dating site once and I have been just waiting to reuse it fir years hahahaha
X

Soph - *****! How did you keep a straight face when the guy said that? Soooo cringey! Thanks though :eek:

You were so lucky to not put weight on your face. It was the last place it went on me and I absolutely HATED it. I've always been big (except that weight loss/starvation thing at 18) , but never had a huge fat face like that before the last year of weight gain. Yet another sign that helped me to sort things out though. Wish I'd got a fat face sooner! ;)

With my legs and ass it really is where 70% of my weight is, so it's just gonna take soo much longer to notice. I'd love it if I suddenly just noticed though like you did, would feel sooo good not to have tree trunk thighs anymore! On the plus side I'm probably a comfortable 22 now. I fit into some 'big' 22's last year but my interview trousers bought in Novwere a 24 and fitted well at the time. Put them on for my interview last week and starting to feel loose. So it must be going from my legs somewhere, just find it hard to tell!

-----
Oh man, had an amazing sleep last night, feels so good to get a full 8 hours. The trip to the cinema must have helped me relax!

Travel (so you can skip this part if it bores you silly!)

When I got in last night I couldn't help start planning my Estonia trip, which has now expanded to either one of the following options:

A - 5 days in Tallin, Estonia including ferry day trip to Helsinki, Finland - flight - 5 days in Riga, Latvia including day trip to Vilnius, Lithuania
B - 5 days in Tallin,Estonia -Ferry - 3 days in Helsinki, Finland - Overnight ferry - 3 days in Stockholm, Sweden
C - 7 days exploring Estonia - 4 days in Tallin with day trip to Helsinki, Finland - train - 1 night in Haapsalu, Estonia - 2 nights in Parnu, Estonia
D - Original plan - 5 nights in Tallin, Estonia with day trip to Helsinki, Finland

The travel demons on my shoulders aren't helping matters! :p Which trip I do will ultimately depend on how much money I can save/justify. Plan D is super cheap though - £400 for two people, plus £80 in total for the day trip! :eek: Can't believe how good value that is, although I'd be flying on Ryanair, which I haven't heard good things about!

Probably my fave trip would be B - Estonia, Finland, Sweden - unfortunately it's also the most expensive one (though not massively so, at about £1200 + spending). Having said that I don't really see any point skimping to do expensive Scandinavian cities when money is tight. In a few years I'd want to come back anyway and do Norway/Sweden/Finland 'properly', so I don't really see the point in doing it now on a budget when my money could go a LOT further in cheaper countries. I'm talking about spending money here as the trip itself is still great value, but food/drink/activities in Helsinki and Stockholm don't come cheap, whereas Latvia/Estonia are closer to Prague prices. Kinda ruled this one out for now...

So that brings me to trip A, which is the one I'll hopefully be going for. In total this one is about £700, for 10 days, plus trips! :eek: Still get to visit 4 countries but as Estonia and Latvia are cheapr my money will go further and we'll be able to do a lot more. Latvia has loads of adrenaline junkie stuff like bob-sleighs, bungee jumps, white water rafting and this amazing air tunnel thingy that feels like flying, would LOVE to do some of those! So yeah, I'm gonna plan to save for trip A and then if something crappy comes up, like the car breaks down etc or need money for something else I can shorten it to the original 5 day Tallin trip or the exploring Estonia trip. *Sooo* psyched about it now, can't believe what great value deals you can find when shopping around too! It's not like we're staying in hostels, all the places are 3* hotels so you it's possible to do this for a lot cheaper too!

Anyway, enough about holidays, won't be booking anything 'til after Tunisia in May/June time, so got ages to work out all the details.

Food/diet stuff

Feel quite proud of myself this week, managed FOUR red days which is pretty awesome! Having casserole for tea the next couple of nights though so it'll be EE for the rest of the SW week. Still feeling pretty confident of a loss despite * week not turning up yet. I've been so good with my syns and 1/3rd plate superfree and after last weeks 0.5lb I'm surely due a decent loss. Reeeeallly want that 3lbs so I get to the 4.5 stone point! *fingers crossed*

Week 23, Day 6 - EE
Breakfast - Chewy D - hexb
Lunch - 3 cracked black pepper ryvitas (6 syns) with philly (hexa) and side salad - 6 syns
Tea - Chicken casserole (3 syns for stock) with swede, parsnips, carrots, peas, onion, mash (2 syns) - 5 syns
Supper - kiwi, muller
Total - 11 syns

Weekly syns - 69.5/105

Originally was going to have jacket potato/tuna/cheese/salad thing lunch which worked out at 6 syns but around 600 cals. Instead settled for an alternative 6 syn lunch that was max 350 cals! Sometimes syns annoy me! :rolleyes:

Anyway I'm outta here guys. Logging off mini's for the rest of the day now 'til my essay is done. I get so easily distracted on here it's a joke!

Last edited:
Syns can be silly in those sorta cases! Guess normally you'd hex that though. Well done on 4 red days- wow! :D
If *week is looming you may have to wait a week for your boosted loss- dont get sad if it is a small one if you're due on as that booster loss will be there straight after!
Just saying this because I know how easy it is to get heartbroken when expecting a good loss- I always lose the most when least expecting and the least when most expecting it :rolleyes: hope you get the loss you deserve though!!

So excited for your trip :D Sweden cost and arm and a leg though! The exhange rate is awful... We did self catering which helped a lot (and I lost weight sticking to plan that way!) but meant cooking... But we went out for ONE pub meal.and it cost £50 for one chicken meal and one burget and chips and a coke!! So pricey and it was like that everywhere except mcdonalds!
Adrenalin junkie stuff sounds great :D I want to do that sorta thing too!

Now get off trip advisor and do your essay before you start blaming me for getting you excited/egging on your travel ideas LOL x

I love flying with Ryan air its like jumping on a local bus no faff no frills but staff were always lovely also seats are bigger than Thomsons lol x

The first time we flew with them I was amazed!! You are just let on plane choose your own seats unless you prebook them, no hard sell and everyone just started opening their bags n eating their homemade sarnies !! Landing was a little more bumpy than the larger planes but not bad enough to not fly again with them.. I would rather 3/4 hols a year and cheaper flights or 1 with a big company x

I love reading your diary I have sat and read it all last few nights on a night shift lol Your inspirational !!! x

Soph - Yeah that's what puts me off Sweden/Finland - £50 for a one-course meal is crazy! With those prices I'll definitely sticking to Estonia/Latvia and just nipping over to Helsinki for the day. Although I'll be on a budget I don't like to feel like I'm scrimping when I'm on holiday, want to be able to enjoy myself. Prague was amazing as only spent £160 in 5 days and ate out for every meal, I've read on Trip Advisor that things are a similar price in Tallin. Getting really excited about it now, I love planning trips! How are you getting on with the far east trip? Have you finalised the itinerary yet?

Bigboned - Aww bless ya, thanks for the lovely words. Surprised I didn't send you off to sleep though on your night shifts, whenever I read my diary back I always think to myself 'bloody hell love, you don't half know how to go on!', LOL!

As for inspirational, you've lost over 6 stone yourself, that's bloody awesome! You must feel like a different person!

You're a girl after my own heart with the 3-4 holidays a year! I agree, why pay more for the same flight? I like a bit of comfort in long haul but for a Euro trip can't go wrong really. Plus it sounds pretty relaxed if you can just sit where you like and tuck into home made sarnis. I can't stand plane food so sounds like a winner! :)

-----

Well the essay is finally done, just got to draw a few more diagrams for it tomorrow and then on with the questions. Still got 3 days to get the other half completed so I should be fine time wise.

In a really good mood today as remember my old job? Well they didn't pay me right for my final month, I only received £75 in December instead of a normal wage. Anyway, the full payment has FINALLY gone in! Although I've been pestering 'em for ages I didn't expect to ever see the money. Over the moon it's arrived at last! Paid a good chunk of my Tunisia holiday off so only got £100 to pay next month and it's all sorted. Might be able to book Tallin earlier than I thought at this rate!

Wowzers, look at you! You have changed sooo much! You have a gorgeous face shape and such a natural beauty. Before & after pics are so inspirational. Keep ';em coming :D

As for the new holiday / extra money, I'm totally well jel! Get that Tallin holiday booked ASAP! What is there to lose? It's something to look forward too, DO IT! :D

Awww thanks guys, you need to stop with the compliments now though or my head'll get so large it won't make it outta the door!

Em - Well I've used most of the extra money already to pay off a big chunk of the Tunisia safari hol 3 months early. Only got £100 left to pay on that now, then can book Tallin. Really looking forward to it as it'll give me a nice break and some quality time with Chris before I start uni.

----

Still chained to the books today I'm afraid with half of my coursework to research and write up over the next 3 days, oh joy! Will be glad to see the back of it now on Wed night. Determined not to let myself leave it so close to the deadline in future. I said that last time too! :rolleyes:

Trying not to get my hopes up too much for WI tomorrow, really want a decent loss this week but with * week still looming I'm not sure I'll get one. I've tried to be a lot better with superfree this week and haven't used nearly as many syns. Hopefully that'll translate into some kind of loss on the scales.

Food for today is pretty light, as usual for pre-wi day. Finishing off yesterdays casserole, which was actually quite yummy.

Week 23, Day 7 - EE
Brunch - 2 x poached eggs and baked beans on toasted wm bread (hexb)
Tea - Chicken casserole (3 syns for stock) with swede, parsnips, carrots, peas, onion, mash (2 syns) - 5 syns
Snacks - 2 x mini babybel (hexa), muller
Total - 5 syns

Weekly syns - 74.5/105

Quite proud of my weekly syn total, best I've managed in ages. It won't be quite as good next week as having curry on Saturday night. Can't blummin' wait! Really craving chocolate too so gonna make sure I save the syns for some one day next week. Can soooo tell it's near * week when I start having mad cravings, its better to incorporate them into the plan though instead of denying myself completely.

Right, back to the books! Really not feeling it today at all, keep having bad stomach ache (* week related) and the last thing I feel like doing is concentrating. I'll have a look at what I've got left to do, if I can possibly get away with cramming it all into tomorrow and Wed I will. Ugh! :/

Back