From here to inskinnity! My mission to lose 13.5 stone!

Thanks guys, had a good talk but haven't come to a concrete decision yet. If it makes sense I want to go to Vegas more for a holiday, but I want Prague more for a wedding. We can't afford both, so really need to get our thinking caps on. Chris was saying he absolutely loved the initial idea of Prague and then a honeymoon, but wasn't too keen on lugging 2 huge cases across Europe on trains and buses to Slovenia. Can see his point really, I'd be a lot easier to do that another year and go backpacking or something, just can't really do that with my wedding dress! :rolleyes:

Vegas would be out of this world. We could get married by Elvis in a little chapel and have it video linked back to the UK, but honestly the more I think about it I realise it's just not really me. Not enough for my wedding day anyway. I got caught up in the whole excitement of going to Vegas, but then kinda realised as much as I want to go to Vegas, getting married there was the least appealing aspect of the trip for me!!:rolleyes:

So I guess we are leaning towards Prague again, it'd be a lot easier for family to attend and its both mine and Chris's favourite place. We have said though that as soon as I qualify Vegas is the first place on our hit list. And we're going to seriously re-think the honeymoon plans. Ugh, wedding planning is stressful!

---

Food wise I didn't get up 'till late so lunch was jacket potato, tuna with light mayo and salad. Yum yum! Picking Chris up from work tonight and heading to Morrisons. Not sure what's for tea yet, something quick probably as he doesn't finish 'till 7pm. Will update food diary later.

Just watching the Fat v Sugar program from last night...

My cousin went to Vegas last November and she absolutely loved it! But she also said that everything there is really expensive (but worth it!) so if you decide on Vegas take lots of spending money!!

I'm off work today with a stinking cold and the worst headache. I've eaten some good food today but also had a Jive bar (aldi twix!), 2 gooey Maryland cookies and a Cadburys buttons twin pot!! Oops!!!!! I've well and truly satisfied those cravings now, to the point of feeling a little bit sick and a LOT guilty, so back on track now!! I'll probably gain at next weigh in but at least I'll know why. x

Aww hope you feel better soon hun. Don't worry too much, a few sweet treats on an off day shouldn't make a huge difference if you're on plan the rest of the week. One bad meal doesnt make a bad diet as they say, just concentrate on getting better xx

Keep your options open for as long as you can. I'm getting married in November and waited 6 months before deciding on a city and a venue, as once you make that decision it ties in so much of the rest of what you want to do.

It's probably the only day you will ever do anything that big or expensive so make sure its 100% you!

Either way its going to be an amazing opportunity to celebrate how well you have done so far

Thanks Caleb - what did you decide on in the end? Bet you're so excited!

We're not getting married til next summer so hopefully will be at target by then. Definitely need to take some more time before we book to make sure everything is perfect x

4.7stoffprogress.JPG

Woop, nsv! Comfortably now fit into 18 tops and 22 trousers. I've come a long way from my old 28 trousers and 24 tops!!

I imagine fitted 18 tops would still be a bit tight on my arms, but overall i'm really happy. Just cant wait till i'm an 18 on my bottom half now. I'll probably get an eviction notice from Primark!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20140130_174344.png
    ForumRunner_20140130_174344.png
    404.4 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
Woohoo you look fab!

I agree in weighing up all the options before definitely deciding your wedding plans. Prague for the wedding then later a holiday in Vegas sounds great. I think Prague would be a "nicer" wedding venue x

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Fab news that you can fit into smaller clothes, well done hun. xxx

Thanks guys, having more talks tonight about the wedding... think we're both getting a bit sick of planning now. Hopefully once we've come to some kind of agreement can leave it for a few weeks and then get something booked, provided we don't change our minds again!

--
Week 25, Day 3 - EE
Lunch - Jacket potato with tuna mayo (4 syns) and sweetcorn on cheese (hexa) with side salad of lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, chopped peppers and grated carrot - 4 syns
Snack - 4 pieces of chocolate (4 syns) and a few jelly beans (2 syns)
Tea - Chippy fakeaway - Youngs fish in breadcrumbs (7 syns), SW chips and mushy peas with a slice of wm bread (hexb) - 7 syns
Total - 17 syns
Weekly syns - 41/105 syns

Was kinda shocked about 7 syns for one of those youngs fish, I was expecting maybe 4 or something but not 7! Yikes!

View attachment 122461

Woop, nsv! Comfortably now fit into 18 tops and 22 trousers. I've come a long way from my old 28 trousers and 24 tops!!

I imagine fitted 18 tops would still be a bit tight on my arms, but overall i'm really happy. Just cant wait till i'm an 18 on my bottom half now. I'll probably get an eviction notice from Primark!

Look at you hot stuff x

Awww thanks Bev. I ended up having fishcake and chips from the local chippy as felt too crap to cook - uh oh! Didn't polish off as much as I normally would but still felt rubbish after - that'll teach me!!

Planning a wedding can certainly be stressful but I honestly think both options sound amazing and you'll know which is right for you, I think you'll just get a nice, warm, fuzzy feeling when you think about the right place for you!! Vegas sounds fun but I think it would seem less "real" if you know what I mean!

Anyhoo, I'm bloody shattered so gonna try to get some more shut eye. x

P.S. you look fantastic in your latest pic. x

Hi honey.... just wondered if you took any measurements at the beginning of your journey..... I know it's the last thing you feel like doing at that point.... but I can highly recommend it to anyone who is just starting :D

Princess - sadly I didn't take measurements, wish I did now though! My bra was a 44-46 back and now its 38 so lost between 6-8 inches from it. Not sure about tummy and thighs though. At nearly 25st I just felt so detatched and uncomfortable with my body I didnt want to do measurements. I'd recommend it to anyone starting out though.

--
Well it's the last day of January. 7.5lbs gone in total this month, slightly less than i'd like, but still over the crucial 7lbs a month I need to get my 10st loss by the end of the year! Still a hell of a long way off from that point but 5.5st in 11 months is totally achieveable.

I was looking at clothes on asos last night, felt soo good to think one day i'll be able to rock pretty little dresses and skinny jeans. Loooonngg way til I get to that point but I know I'm going to do this now, so some day it will happen!

Definitely think I'm on for my biggie post * week loss. Can tell my metabolism is high as I'm starvin' all the time. Probably not the best idea to do a red day today, but tomorrow night is gonna be off plan for my friends birthday so need to balance out the naughties!

Princess - sadly I didn't take measurements, wish I did now though! My bra was a 44-46 back and now its 38 so lost between 6-8 inches from it. Not sure about tummy and thighs though. At nearly 25st I just felt so detatched and uncomfortable with my body I didnt want to do measurements. I'd recommend it to anyone starting out though.

--
Well it's the last day of January. 7.5lbs gone in total this month, slightly less than i'd like, but still over the crucial 7lbs a month I need to get my 10st loss by the end of the year! Still a hell of a long way off from that point but 5.5st in 11 months is totally achieveable.

I was looking at clothes on asos last night, felt soo good to think one day i'll be able to rock pretty little dresses and skinny jeans. Loooonngg way til I get to that point but I know I'm going to do this now, so some day it will happen!

Definitely think I'm on for my biggie post * week loss. Can tell my metabolism is high as I'm starvin' all the time. Probably not the best idea to do a red day today, but tomorrow night is gonna be off plan for my friends birthday so need to balance out the naughties!

I'm really glad I braved it out and measured... although I really didn't want to at the time .... just totted it up and from bust, waist, hips, widest part, Left and right thighs, left and right knees and biceps I have lost a grand total of 57 inches....

Enjoy your friends birthday xx

I cant wait to wear skinny jeans too hun :) have a nice eve with your friend.

xxx

Have a great evening out :)

I live in leggings with dresses and cardigans at the moment I've always been a skirt person rather than trousers! However I will be digging out all my size 12 and 14 river island jeans and next skinniest when I'm smaller haha! Size 18 tops means you can now start doing primarni blitzes!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Caleb - what did you decide on in the end? Bet you're so excited!

We're not getting married til next summer so hopefully will be at target by then. Definitely need to take some more time before we book to make sure everything is perfect x

Getting married at a hotel at the top of Richmond Hill, super excited and its been a great motivator for weight loss.

Quick foodie update-

Week 25, Day 4 - red
Lunch - cheese wm toastie (2 x hexa + b) with side salad
Tea - Chicken subway salad - 4 syns
Snack - Half subway cookie - 5 syns
Supper - muller, chrwy d (5.5 syns)
Total - 14.5 syns
Weekly syns - 55.5/105

Last edited:
Couldn't stop munching last night, boy I was having one of those days where I felt completely starvinnngggg! Amazingly managed to stay within syns, but was seriously close to getting a burger after the cinema, thankfully I resisted, so still on for treat night tonight at Hannah's party!

Saw Inside Llewelyn Davis at the pics last night, some beautiful music but really wasn't my kind of film.

Also just found out this morning I've been nominated for my Slimming World group couple of the year, with 2 seperate people - Elsa and Claire. Not sure I'll win but feels nice to have been nominated!

Not really sure what my food day holds in store for me. Had a jacket potato and salad for lunch, but will be eating tea at Hannah's, so depends what she's doing. Not sure whether it'll be a case of buffet foods or a full blown take away. Either way after today i'll be having 2 super low cal low syn days 'till WI, so just going to enjoy whatever I have and not stress about things.

We're having a Slimming World taster at WI on Tue, so I've been planning what I'm going to make. Decided to try some mini crust-less quiche as they seem pretty straight forward and easy to make.

If it's takeaway, try to opt for chinese....beef in mushroom 4.5 syns, chicken in mushroom 5.5 syns on ee. Read on the website this morning that chicken chow mein has gone from 7 syns up to 16 so be careful. Enjoy your evening xx

Back