From here to inskinnity! My mission to lose 13.5 stone!

Not seen her for FIVE days here !!!!!
Good luck xx

Sounds like shes on strike! Havent been for 3 days now and wi is in an hour - joy!

Sounds like shes on strike! Havent been for 3 days now and wi is in an hour - joy!

Well shes's not on strike any more, last ditch save from the poo fairy!! Feels like I've got a death row pardon, LOL! (now I'll stop being gross, i promise)

You should have a good loss after dropping the kids off at the swimming pool lol good luck Bev x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooh I'm on tenterhooks waiting to hear how you did. Very bonding this, isn't it?!

Thanks guys, lost 0.5lbs this week. TBH I kinda expected it as I lost exactly the same last month - 4lbs followed by a 0.5lbs, only last month I was a lot stricter on myself that week. I used to get really down on myself when I came out with a 0.5/1lb loss, but now I'm just glad it's going in the right direction. The longer I lose weight the more I realise how much my menstrual cycle influences things. Pretty much without fail after * week I get a big loss (3.5-4.5lbs), then a little loss (0.5-1lb), another small loss (1-2lbs) and then an average one (2-3lbs) before the cycle repeats itself all over again! So I don't mind the little loss as long as over the month I'm losing my usual (7-10lbs), and with 4.5lbs lost so far and 2 WI's left, I'm still on track for my monthly target.

I'm not gonna lie and say I'm over the moon, but it's another step in the right direction and I've had some really yummy food this week. Any loss when I've eaten ASDA pizza and pancakes is fantastic! :)

I've got 11 days now until my next WI, and apart from the flexi syn valentines meal on Thursday nothing is going to get in my way. Aiming for a 2.5lb loss by then, so I can bag my 4st award and 5st total loss. There's no reason I can't do it. Especially with all the extra walking I'm going to be doing, should add up to a minimum of 2.5hrs a week just walking to and from work!

Anyway I hope everyone is having a great day! I've just had a yummy tuna jacket potato and salad. The afternoon will be spent doing some Bio reading, watching the Olympics and chilling on Mini's, bliss!

Ooh and I forgot to mention today was my last week at group. I've told them i'll pop back in when I can, I'm really hoping I'll be able to swap my day off from Monday to Tuesday. Sad to leave everyone, but at the same time I'm really glad to be starting my new job. Feels like one step closer to uni!

You should have a good loss after dropping the kids off at the swimming pool lol good luck Bev x

LOL!! I read that at first and was SOOO confused :confused: THEN it dawned on me, HAHA!!

Warped sense of humour me :) well done on losing and not getting down about a small loss. It's all in the right direction and it all adds up x

Wow, just updated my stats and realised I've lost exactly 10 BMI points since I started! Awesome NSV!:)

All this poo fairy talk has just made me roar with laughter!!!! :8855:

Thanks Bev, I've stopped being cross with myself for my over-indulgence. Its not something I'm going to do a lot, and I'd rather have a little gain here and there and enjoy life, rather than lose consistently but feel deprived. It was a minor blip, back on track today.

I didn't get chance to listen to the HGB cd last night but hopefully will tonight so will let you know how it goes.

Ooh, just saw your latest posts - well done on the loss, as you say its all going in the right direction. And congrats on the NSV, that's fantastic! :clap:

Well done Bev on your loss, its a step in the right direction :) . I totally agree with you, I always look at the month total overall . Weight will always fluctuate during the month, we will all go through highs and lows but it all balances out in the end. Your Journey has been amazing so far and your such an inspiration to many, I'm 100% sure your gonna have one of your super duper loss weeks next week :D ! Hope you have a nice day ahead hun .

Kay xx

Well done :)

*you know it's them pancake syns haha!

Keep going the pattern is there and you know this is normal and like you say the walking will give you a boost well done on your loss x

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back