From here to inskinnity! My mission to lose 13.5 stone!

Hey Bev :), hope you have a lovely night out with Chris for his birthday and enjoy all the food :p . I love black forest gateaux, it's my favourite, can you save me a slice ? :D

Kay xx

Thanks guys, stuck to plan all day (berries + yoghurt, cheese salad sarni) so looking forward to tonight!

Just got ready. Finally it into an old size 20 skirt which is awesome! Even if the pounds arent showing on the scales its nice to know im getting smaller :)

Thanks guys, stuck to plan all day (berries + yoghurt, cheese salad sarni) so looking forward to tonight!

Just got ready. Finally it into an old size 20 skirt which is awesome! Even if the pounds arent showing on the scales its nice to know im getting smaller :)

Wicked! Well done you!

Thanks hun. I was dead chuffed!

Meal tonight was amazzzing, 3 courses, lots of laughs and zero guilt. Stuck to sugar free pop all night tho.

In an attempt to salvage a STS at WI on Sat I'll be having superfree overload tomorrow. Berries for breakfast, salad for lunch and salad for tea! I always enjoy it though after a blow out xx

A wonderful evening for a wonderful lady and the man of her dreams.... sleep tight hun xx

Hello hello :), it's D-Day tomorrow ! :p and I know your ready ! Can't wait, hope it all goes smashing for you hun. You've had a lovely week on plan and enjoyed all your meals and the pf has visited you too, I'm sure lady luck is on your side. Wishing you a super duper loss tomorrow, fingers, toes, everything crossed for you hun ! :D

Kay xx

It's the weeeekeeeennnddddd!!! Woooo! As much as I love my new routine, nothing beats that wonderful Friday feeling!

Chris is off for the next week so he met me after work and we went to the pics, saw Dallas Buyers Club. Decent film, think I'd have enjoyed it more though if the cinema wasn't the same temperature as the Baltic Sea in December!! :rolleyes: My teeth were actually chattering towards the end! Ah well, home now in the warm and snuggling down to the rest of the evening catching up with Mini's diaries that I've been neglecting.

Had a good food day today, forgot to defrost my berries overnight though so it was chewy D for breakfast. Still a lovely light red day to hopefully compensate a bit for the meal out.

Week 29, Day 4 - Red
Breakfast - Chewy D (hexb)
Lunch - Tuna nicoise salad (hexb for potato + 2 syns for olives)
Tea - Roast chicken Subway salad with cucumber, tomato, sweetcorn, olives, dressing - 5 syns
Supper - 2 x mini babybels (hexa)
Total - 7 syns

Weigh in tomorrow, eeeekk!! For once I'm not even feeling nervous. Mentally I've already written this week off after the last weekend, so if I escape without a gain I'll be chuffed tbh. Having said that I've been feeling better than ever this week, the pf is paying me a visit DAILY (thanks for sending her my way Kay!), I'm sleeping like a log and feeling in a really positive frame of mind. Determined not to let WI get me down, life is good, I'm in a good place and I'm enjoying gorgeous food. Any weight loss is just a bonus and I'm determined tomorrow will be a happy on plan day regardless of my scale number! :)

Hello hello :), it's D-Day tomorrow ! :p and I know your ready ! Can't wait, hope it all goes smashing for you hun. You've had a lovely week on plan and enjoyed all your meals and the pf has visited you too, I'm sure lady luck is on your side. Wishing you a super duper loss tomorrow, fingers, toes, everything crossed for you hun ! :D

Kay xx

Thanks Mrs! Its funny, 'cos SW wise with my write off weekend and Chris's birthday it's not been a good Slimming World week, but I don't feel nervous! I guess its because I know why if I have a gain/sts rather than going in expecting a loss and getting all disappointed when it doesn't happen. If anything I'd actually be over the moon this week to see a 0.5lbs, LOL! :D

Hope you're good hun, I'm off to catch up on diaries so will be nice to see how you've been getting on xxx

Thanks Mrs! Its funny, 'cos SW wise with my write off weekend and Chris's birthday it's not been a good Slimming World week, but I don't feel nervous! I guess its because I know why if I have a gain/sts rather than going in expecting a loss and getting all disappointed when it doesn't happen. If anything I'd actually be over the moon this week to see a 0.5lbs, LOL! :D

Hope you're good hun, I'm off to catch up on diaries so will be nice to see how you've been getting on xxx

It's so true what you said, when we expect a loss it never happens but when we least expect it, it happens :p . I think at the end of the day its the monthly loss that counts, week to week we will all go through highs and lows.

I am loving your positive vibe Bev :). Keep it up hun, we can't let a number determine our mood. (I am working on that too lol ). Enjoy your catch up ! Once again best of luck. I will be anxiously checking in tomorrow for you to post your results ! :p

Kay xx

Yep that's completely true. Looking at things over the course of a month is the best way to go. If Slimming World would let me weigh in once a month I'd be the first in line to sign up! I'll be posting how I've got on soon as I get home (wi at 9am), but gotta do the food shop on my way home. It's so nice how we're all rooting for each other at WI! xx

Yep that's completely true. Looking at things over the course of a month is the best way to go. If Slimming World would let me weigh in once a month I'd be the first in line to sign up! I'll be posting how I've got on soon as I get home (wi at 9am), but gotta do the food shop on my way home. It's so nice how we're all rooting for each other at WI! xx

Yep love the support on mins and the monthly challenges, they really help with our weightloss journey. Are you planning on a blow out day if its a good loss tomorrow ? :p

Kay xx

Good luck tomorrow Bev hope it makes up for last week but it's great that you're not bothered either way. Probably means you have nothing to worry about. Keep us posted xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi hunny bun .... hope weigh in goes well....

Lovely to see you so happy

Good luck for weigh I'm sure it'll be fab. Definitely would be better weighing once a month! It's so much pressure for a woman, especially when you've told people at work and around you that you're trying to lose weight! Don't they get that you're not going to lose massive amounts each week? Lol x

Thanks guys! I woke up this morning and honestly thought I'd be facing a gain or at best STS. With 3 days off plan this week it seemed like the best I could expect, but I actually lost a pound, which I'm dead pleased with considering! I've absolutely loved my food this week and really fell in love with SW again after my blow out weekend. If I could lose 1lb a week and eat like I have been doing then I'd be over the moon tbh. I'm in no rush to get to target, there's still a year and 5 months 'till the wedding so I need to stop piling the pressure on myself! :)

Not having a treat night this week as it'd feel too naughty with having the flexi-syn tea on Thursday. Going to get in the kitchen though and make a fakeaway - home made cheese burgers with SW chips and salad - nom nom! :D

Failed the Feb challenge this month as was aiming for 8lbs and I've lost 6lbs, but that's nearly half a stone so I'm still happy. One pound off my 4 stone award/5st total loss now, surely it'll be in the bag next week if I'm 100%. *fingers crossed*

Have a great weekend everyone, I'm off to get some lunch (tuna jacket potato and salad) and then hitting the books for a while. Didn't get chance to have a proper diary catch up last night so will be doing the rounds tonight! xxx

Well done Bev, that's great. And what an amazing total loss :) Please feel free to stop by my diary sometime, it's called Rae Rae's rambles xx

Back