From here to inskinnity! My mission to lose 13.5 stone!

Miss Sophie - Yeah I'm in agreement about the swimming, it's such a shame to enjoy doing something that's actually good for me and feel like it limits my weight loss. I know it makes no sense, but the most I've ever lost on swimming weeks is 1lb, which is sooo demoralising with all the extra effort. I'm going to try and ignore that though and go on Sunday, actually looking forward to it already!

Elle - I wish! I'm incredibly broody, but I'm changing my career at the moment so going back to uni in Sept. Soon as degree is done though and I've got settled into my 'proper' job it's baby time! Woop! :) Shame really it's probably 4 years away, but at least it'll give me and Chris time to enjoy married life as just the two of us for a while and get some travelling under our belts!

Soph - You and your cereal! :p No wonder you love red days with all the hexbs! I know what you mean about the carbs though, I had some pasta in my salad at lunch (green day today) and felt so bloated afterwards. I never get that with the red days, even if I'm having wm bread or jacket potato for hexb.

I can completely understand not being bothered about group. I've felt the same myself numerous times, but just felt like I needed the accountability in order to succeed. Group can be so boring and time consuming sometimes. Although I love supporting the other people at my Tue class, in a way I found it quite uninspiring as lots of members seemed to just sts or gain week in, week out! They were always questioning the plan which I think made me question it more and over think things, so hopefully I'll be better off without it!

Need to have a catch up on your diary later, I'm getting so behind! Hope you don't think I'm neglecting you, you're next on my hit list after study!

Pixie
- Yeah that feeling like I need group to succeed stopped me from leaving for so long, so I can understand why you felt like rejoining all those times. I guess sometimes we just need to have faith in ourselves. Your Pound Land tin sounds like a great idea, will have to have a look for something similar!

Kay - No need to thank me hun, that's what we're here for, to help each other on our journeys. I know how hard it is when we hit a low point and I'm sure you'll be returning the favour at some point too.

Red days sounds like a good idea, if you're getting bored it'll help you shake things up a bit. Nothing worse than feeling like you're having the same stuff day in, day out. Also I think red days are loads better for water retention, I feel a lot less bloated on them than I do on EE and green.

You're right about the swimming, I was just saying to Sophie that its crappy because I love swimming, yet never have decent losses when I go! I know I'll get really disheartened if they slow down again so I'm aiming to just go on Sundays for now once a week and see how that affects things. Hopefully with 6 days before WI I'll be able to get away with it so to speak! Anyone would think I was talking about a sneaky curry or something the way I'm talking about 'getting away with it', crazy how exercise can slow down my losses so much, grr! :rolleyes:

Definitely agree that it's a mental journey most of all and you're right about how being happy at work is helping me keep on track. I honestly thought I'd hate this job as its just a call centre, but the culture is really fun, work mates rock and the hours are amazing. Plus it's so good finishing at 1pm every day, although its 2.30 at the minute until my training finishes in 2 weeks. I'm gonna be making the most of it in the summer that's for sure! :)

----

Another gorgeous day in Gods county - that's Yorkshire for those of you unlucky enough to live elsewhere! lol :p;) I'm starting to get a tan now from rolling my sleeves up on the walk back to the car, if this sunshine keeps up i'll be like a TOWIE bird by the end of summer! :D

Not really a lot to report. Went for a green day today to shake things up a bit, but didn't really enjoy the pasta salad I took for my lunch. Lately because of all the red days I'm doing I'm really noticing how bloated I get after pasta. As much as I LOVE it, and honestly I could eat pasta for England, it's made me conscious of how it affects my body. Will have to try and steer clear of it the day before WI that's for sure.

Week 31, Day 3 - Green
Breakfast - Chewy D - hexb
Lunch - Tuna (hexb) mayo (3 syns) pasta salad with tomatoes, lettuce and cous cous - 3 syns
Snack - Banana, carrot cake - 5 syns
Tea - Red peppers wrapped in bacon (6 syns) and stuffed with philly (2 x hexa) - 6 syns
Total - 14 syns

I know it looks random having tuna and bacon on a green day but it worked out better syns wise. After having a impromptu carrot cake mini muffin at work the syns wouldn't work any other way!:rolleyes:

Red day tomorrow and as it's the last one before WI it'll be a light one! Getting really impatient now, I sooo want it to be Saturday so I can WI. I worked out the other day that I only need 4lbs more to get into the 'obese' BMI and out of 'morbidly' at last! I'll be over the moon to be 'just' obese! :D Seriously doubt that'll happen this week anyway, but if I can get 2lbs off I'll be happy!

Off to hit those books again, have a lovely evening guys and hopefully I'll have some time to catch up on diaries later xxxx

Loads of people here don't bother with a group.... me included..... good move :D

Its Friiiiidayyyyy!!!

Have a good one guys. I'm just getting ready for work. Off to Chris's parents tonight. They'll be having fish n chips for tea while I tuck into a yummy Subway salad. Not even feeling jealous today! I'm soo excited for WI tomorrow, really hoping for a decent loss...xx

Its Friiiiidayyyyy!!!

Have a good one guys. I'm just getting ready for work. Off to Chris's parents tonight. They'll be having fish n chips for tea while I tuck into a yummy Subway salad. Not even feeling jealous today! I'm soo excited for WI tomorrow, really hoping for a decent loss...xx

Morning Bev :p, I'm super excited for you too, well done for sticking to the salad, hope you have a lovely evening tonight, drink loads of water and may the pf be with you tomorrow morning ! :D

Kay xx

Morning Bev, I've noticed that as well that when I eat carbs it bloats me right out! As you say, I'm going to keep them to a minimum but not cut then out completely.

Have a great day / night at Chris' parents house and good luck for WI tomorrow, can't wait to hear how you get on :) xxx

Okay I might be a little jealous... Craving chipp now! Nooo

Doesn't weigh in come around quick?! Can't believe it's weekend already! Hope you get the loss you deserve tomorrow x

Thanks guys! I know Rochelle, can't believe its here again, this week seems to have flown by!

Back home from work now and just waiting for Chris gets in. I feel really hungry so think I'll have some babybel while I'm waiting. Updating food now just in case I don't have time to get on again later...

Week 31, Day 4 - Red
Breakfast - Banana
Lunch - Chicken sarni on 2 slices wm bread (2 x hexb) with light mayo - 2 syns
Snack - 2 x mini babybels (hexa) + tomatoes
Tea - Roast chicken subway salad - 4 syns
Total - 6 syns

Thanks Kay, I'm so nervous! Dunno whether its because its my first week without going to SW or just because I've worked hard this week and want to be rewarded, but I just want to know now!

I'll be over the moon with 2lbs off but we shall see, I guess as its new scales if I get a figure I don't understand it could be just due to that. Of course if I get a large loss then it's all down to me! haha ;)

Survived chippy tea and tucked into my yummy subway salad. They let you have double the chicken now for an extra pound so I did that this week. Definitely felt more filling and as its a red day there were no extra syns!

Another pound down! Hoped for more but it is what it is. Always a bit hit and miss when swapping scales so hopefully a bigger loss is in store next week. If not then its red week time!

Still feeling positive anyway and just happy im still going downwards as i've loved my food this week xx

Another pound down! Hoped for more but it is what it is. Always a bit hit and miss when swapping scales so hopefully a bigger loss is in store next week. If not then its red week time!

Still feeling positive anyway and just happy im still going downwards as i've loved my food this week xx

Well done hun! Like you said, you never know what result you'll get when you're swapping scales, so I'm really pleased you got a loss! xxx

Yay !! Well done hun :clap: I'm so happy for you. I know you wanted a bit more but take solace in the fact that your not going into reverse like me :p, 1lb down is still in the right direction so it's all good and you've really enjoyed your meals this week :) . It may also be because of the change in scales like you said.

I'm going out tonight with some friends for a Thai meal but am getting back on the wagon from tomorrow. I will continue with green then depending on how much I've gained on Tuesday, I might change to red too from next week . Anyway at least you can relax now, the stress is over lol, I hope you enjoy the rest of your day hun :) .

Kay xx

Well done :) as you say with swapping scales it could have been a lot worse as they could be slightly different from your normal scales and now you'll be at the same place you can keep track properly! Yay congrats xx

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks lovely ladies! :) Like Kay said the stress is now over and I can enjoy my weekend. Well, 'enjoy' as much as anyone who is cooped up inside doing coursework can enjoy it! Deadline is a week on Wed thankfully, I can't wait to get it submitted now!

Really looking forward to my early morning swim tomorrow. Chris told me off earlier for being so ridiculous with swimming and basically avoiding it because of the impact on WI. I'm going to listen to him and go as much as I want to from now on. Surely lots of swimming has got to be a lot better for my body than no swimming, its just common sense really and my journey isn't just about weight loss but also about health! Anyway this week I'm planning to swim three times - Sunday morning, Wed afternoon and Thursday afternoon. Coupled with my walking that'll be over 6hrs exercise this week, so in theory it should help with a fabby weight loss next Sat!

Week 31, Day 5 - EE
Breakfast - Yoghurt
Lunch - Jacket potato with tuna mayo (3 syns) and side salad
Snack - Reeces cups - 10.5 syns
Tea - Wm base pizza (hexb) with cheese (hexa + 6 syns), chicken and veggies
Total - 19.5 syns

High syn day today, I've been craving those Reece's cups all week long so makes sense to let myself have them today rather than having a blow out later on. Gonna reign it back in from tomorrow and stay bang on plan for the rest of the week!

Right shower time, lunch and then study... have a lovely weekend everyone! xxx

Back