From here to inskinnity! My mission to lose 13.5 stone!

Hey Bev :), I'm loving your last post and your new action plan for April :D you sound like a woman on a mission and I'm liking it . Congrats on joining the gym hun, I'm so happy for you. I'm so happy with Von's result I'll be happy with 2lbs next week with the soup challenge. I really think soups will help you hun, like you said, if you can find some you like that's great. I can see you becoming a gym bunny :p and doing lots of classes. I think your body is going to react very positively to all this change and you'll be nice and toned for your lovely holiday.

I wanted to wish you BEST OF LUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ! :D for tomorrow hun . How are you feeling about it ?

Kay xx

Thanks Kay! I'm really looking forward to hitting those classes. I think the exercise part is what I need now to get the rest of this weight off.

I'm really nervous tbh about tomorrow as I feel really bloaty. I've had a lovely relaxed week and its been quite high syn, so if I see any loss I'll be chuffed with * week nearly here! On the plus side I'm not going to be beating myself up if I don't lose tomorrow as I'm kinda expecting it. I can never tell though, technically I've been on plan for the last 6 days so who knows! :confused:

Arghh Chris has his friend over and they are drinking and eating burgers! I'm sat drinking water to help reduce the bloat for wi tomorrow. I know if it wasnt wi tomorrow id be joining them so im quite glad in a way if that makes sense!

Arghh Chris has his friend over and they are drinking and eating burgers! I'm sat drinking water to help reduce the bloat for wi tomorrow. I know if it wasnt wi tomorrow id be joining them so im quite glad in a way if that makes sense!

Boys are so naughty!! My husband puts me through this torture on a regular basis, hehe!

Well done for staying strong!

I have my fingers and toes crossed for your WI!x

Thanks ladies! Had an absolute nightmare this morning... it went pretty much like this:

8am - Wake up excited for WI at Boots at 9, get dressed and ready!
9am - Arrive at Boots, find out it doesn't open till 11 on a Sunday, grr! Go back home.
11am - Get back to Boots, find WI machine with a plaque around it saying 'out of order' grrrr!
11.15am - drive to another Boots, no scales
11.20am - drive to big Tesco, no scales
11.30am - pop into pharmacy down the road, no scales
11.45am - drive to Sainsburys, no scales!

I give up! I never eat or drink before WI so by 11.40am after being up from 8 this morning I was starting to feel unwell, especially with all the driving and rushing around. I phoned Boots later and it should be sorted for WI next week, but I got so upset. Actually came home and started crying! How ridiculous! :(

I just hate the fact I've not been able to track my progress this week. It's not like I can weigh in before work as I don't have a home scale (and don't want to get one as I know I'll get obsessed) and no Boots nearby would be open early enough. So it basically it means now that I can't get weighed in until next Sat! Just feel so fed up. Sounds crazy but I'd have preferred a gain to not knowing! I NEED to know where I am in order to do this, I need WI to help me feel in control. And yeah I know how obsessive that sounds, but I'm terrified of failing at this and going back to how I was. I feel like WI is the only thing that keeps me on track! :sigh:

Anyway, after having a big cry to Chris and realising how completely ridiculous it is to feel this way, I've put things in perspective a little. Its not like any loss I've worked for this week will be gone, it'll still be waiting for me next Saturday. And if by any chance the scale isn't fixed I can just drive to the one near Chris's Mums 40 minutes away, we'll be going over anyway to take her out for Mothers Day.

So yeah, I'm still a bit gutted I couldn't WI, but I'm going to stick 100% on plan this week and see what the scale says next Sat morning. I'm bloody determined to have a fab loss waiting for me, gonna really knuckle down this week and steer clear of the pasta!

Hey Hun, sorry you had to rush around this morning and were not able to eat because of no scales. Weighing after 2 weeks is sometimes better, it worked for me :). It will give you an extra week in hand. I'm glad your feeling better now and I'm sure Saturdays loss will be a fab one ! :D Hope you enjoy the rest of your Sunday hun.

Kay xx

Awww bev...what a nightmare! :(

I'd have felt the same as you...but you did brilliant to go home, I'd have probably hit McDonald's! lol

If there's another day which would suit, could you not weigh mid week then make that your new weigh in day? Just thinking it would save you having to wait the 2 weeks...but then again, the result might be worth the wait?

I hate when we're looking forward to something or have plans and it doesn't work out!
But I know you'll keep doing what you have been and not let this get to you now that you've had your wee cry ;) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Bev the gym will have scales? Ibe decided to weigh in there each Saturday at PT session so times are consistent :)

Kay - I hope you're right hun. Annoyingly I was actually looking forward to WI today as after my low syn day yesterday and lots of water I was feeling a lot less bloated. Ah well! Would love to see a good loss next week, can't believe I've got to wait another 6 days though - grrr! :rolleyes:

Miss K - OMG, I was seriously feeling exactly like that, except instead of Maccys I wanted to eat a whole Easter egg! Sooo bad! I'm terrible when things don't go to plan, but I've never got to the point of tears about it like I was today. I think it's just the fact that all that stressing I put myself through about WI is completely wasted, being so good last night felt like a waste of time too. I could have had a lot more fun if I'd had a few drinks but I stuck to bleedin' water all night! Oh well, its in the past now and it'll do me no harm, but it felt like a real kick in the teeth not being able to find a scale.

I'd love to switch to a midweek WI if I could but this week is my last week of training so I'm working Mon - Fri and starting before Boots opens. I'm a bit superstitious about always weighing in before I've eaten or drank, so it has to be first thing for me. Thankfully it should get easier as from next week I'm working Tue - Sat, so after that I'll be making a permanent switch to Mondays. Getting sick of having to change it around all the time now so will be nice to finally settle into a bit more of a routine and know where I am with WI's!

Jody - Good idea about the gym, I didn't see one when I did my tour butwasn't really looking for it. Will have to have a proper look when my membership starts at the end of the month, would be a lot more convenient than Boots that's for sure! :)

---

I'm trying to concentrate on my uni essay but I feel exhausted. Chris got pretty drunk last night and was up being sick throughout the night, lovely! I must have managed less than 4 hours sleep so definitely not in the mood for uni work, especially after my crappy morning! I'm being a bit of a grump today and feeling sorry for myself, so please excuse my moaning. I just can't wait for this coursework to be out of the way and get my life back. I haven't seen my friends in over 2 weeks so I'm starting to feel like a recluse! Roll on hitting the submit button on Wed! :cool:

On a more positive note I'm going to treat myself to a bit of pampering after its all done. My hair needs a cut and dye so I'm going to get a bit of a restyle done too and try a full fringe. Never had one before but hopefully it'll look good, if not I can always grow it out again! Also my eyebrows desperately need waxing and I'll be treating myself to some more make up. I love pay day! :D

Meals were thrown out today by the scales fiasco, breakfast was at noon and I'll be tucking into lunch for 3.30ish. We're having our main meal for lunch today, so hopefully I'll be okay just with some more fruit and yoghurt later. As you can see it's not one of my usual relaxed post WI days!

Week 32, Day 6 - EE
Late Breakfast - Fresh fruit salad (strawberries, raspberries, blackberries) topped with vanilla muller
Lunch/Dinner - Home made wm bun cheese burger (hexa, hexb) with wedges (3 syns - too hungry to wait for SW chips!) and side salad - only ate half so edited syns!
Supper - Grapes, muller
Total - 3 syns

Last edited:
Aww hun that's so annoying! I'd have been gutted too! I can understand wwhy you don't want any scales at home, I'm unsure wether to buy any for my new house. Good for you not letting not getting weighed ruin your week! Whatever loss you would have had will be waiting for you next sunday x

Grhhh i'm annoyed for you! What a nuisance but you're doing the right thing by keeping going and looking forward to a good weigh in next week :)

Your hair sounds fab can't wait to see a flash when you've had it done x

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Rochelle - Yep sooo annoying! Ah well I'm over it now. I just hope its not a regular thing with the scales being out of action at Boots, if it keeps happening and I can't find any at the gym I'll be forced to buy some. I know if I have them in the house I'll be weighing myself in all the time and getting unnecessarily frustrated and upset. I think it's a lot more convenient having them at home, if you've got the self control not to take them too literally. For you maintaining it might be a bit easier as you're not going to have the pressure of looking for a loss all the time!

Mrs Ginger - I hope so hun. I haven't changed it around in ages but feels like I need a change, I guess if it looks horrible I can always grow it out!

---

Well I'm pleased to report my first weekend fully on plan in over 2 weeks! :) Was determined to do it as next weekend I've got 2 meals out, so really want to be as good as I can up to then. Lots of red days are in order and I'm aiming for a fairly low syn week!

This might be a tad ambitious but I'm aiming for my 5.5 stone award on Sat, so that means a 4lb loss (over 2 weeks). Gonna try everything I can to make it happen!

Well I'm pleased to report my first weekend fully on plan in over 2 weeks! :) Was determined to do it as next weekend I've got 2 meals out, so really want to be as good as I can up to then. Lots of red days are in order and I'm aiming for a fairly low syn week!

This might be a tad ambitious but I'm aiming for my 5.5 stone award on Sat, so that means a 4lb loss (over 2 weeks). Gonna try everything I can to make it happen!

Well done hun on your 100% day :). Red days sound like a good plan, I'm sure you will be able to achieve your 5.5 stone award with some low syn days thrown in. Keep drinking tones of water everyday and the pf will always be by your side. I know you will do this. I hope you have a cracking week ahead ! :D I'm so pleased your sounding so much more positive then this morning. Glad its all behind you now and your all fired up for a good week ahead. Fingers crossed for Saturday already ! :p Hoping you'll have a smashing loss !

Kay xx

If anyone can do it you can!! x

Well done hun on your 100% day :). Red days sound like a good plan, I'm sure you will be able to achieve your 5.5 stone award with some low syn days thrown in. Keep drinking tones of water everyday and the pf will always be by your side. I know you will do this. I hope you have a cracking week ahead ! :D I'm so pleased your sounding so much more positive then this morning. Glad its all behind you now and your all fired up for a good week ahead. Fingers crossed for Saturday already ! :p Hoping you'll have a smashing loss !

Kay xx

Thanks hun I really hope so! Definitely feeling like I've got a lot more motivation again. Felt like I was just cruising along for the past couple of weeks but now I'm feeling that burning desire again to do everything I can to get this weight off. I love being in this mindset! :)

Thanks hun I really hope so! Definitely feeling like I've got a lot more motivation again. Felt like I was just cruising along for the past couple of weeks but now I'm feeling that burning desire again to do everything I can to get this weight off. I love being in this mindset! :)

That's the Bev I know :superwoman: :D !

Kay xx

Back