From here to inskinnity! My mission to lose 13.5 stone!

Bev I really feel for you today, bless. I still get stiff after any form of exercise, but like Rochelle has said when I first done Kettlebells I couldn't sit down / walk up & down stairs without screaming ouch! Haha. alternate days at the gyms sounds ideal, just keep drinking plenty of water and your muscles will soon repairs themselves.

Your food diary for today is non existant, :eek: haha. I couldn't suirvive on what you're eating today. It's very low syn & hardly any calories, but as long as you're happy with it then that's all that matters :)

Have a nice snuggle up with Chris & Argo xxx

Yummy food today Bev. Hope your muscles ease soon but at least you know you've had a good work out lol you'll get into the 18s next wi no problem x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oooh the Kettlebell ache is so sore isn't it! Instructors do say to have 24 hours inbetween these type workouts to give your muscles time to recover. So you do right spacing your sessions out more x

Mrs Mcgreggor - I LOVED Argo, so crazy to think that actually happened too. And of course Ben Affleck was yummy! :p

Rochelle - I can see why they say that now! Definitely giving myself a day off between workouts for the time being. I thought I'd ache, but not THIS much! :rolleyes: It's a shame really as I'd booked in for the boxing class today and had to cancel, will have to sort it out so I can go next week instead.

Em - Yeah it WAS a crazy low syn day today, especially when I realised the soup was syn free so I was on 0 syns! Means I finally have enough left over for the galaxy ripple I've been craving for days! :)

I feel exactly like you did after your first session. I loved it though and it definitely shows it works, going to make it a regular Sunday morning session.

---

Had a lovely chilled out day today. Chris has the week off work so was looking after me bringing drinks and cooking, bless him! I've barely got out of bed all day, feel super lazy. Ooh and decided to treat myself to a galaxy ripple this evening as I was on 0 syns for the day, any excuse! :p

So yeah, awesome Monday, food wise and chilling wise. Watching another movie in a minute, Kings Of Summer, Chris's pick this time, I've never heard of it before...

4.7stoffprogress.JPGprogress5st9lbs.png

Decided to take another comparison pic. The one on the left was taken at the 4.5st mark and the new one on the right was taken yesterday before my gym session. Can definitely notice the difference this last 1st 2lbs has made. For the first few months a stone really didn't make that much of a change, but now I can definitely see it... Bring on the next stone!! Makes it so more motivating when physically I can see the weight coming off! :)

Looking good Bev there's definitely a difference :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow you barely even look overweight amazing... wish i could stretch myself up a few inches i'm only half a stone or so behind you and i still look morbidly obese xx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Eeekkkk, look at your tiny waist. You have a cracking figure and look absolutely fabulous! Like a totally different person

Go on Bevvy, keep that spirit up, and keep the weight coming down (Even though you look amazing how you are now!) :D

View attachment 131590View attachment 131589

Decided to take another comparison pic. The one on the left was taken at the 4.5st mark and the new one on the right was taken yesterday before my gym session. Can definitely notice the difference this last 1st 2lbs has made. For the first few months a stone really didn't make that much of a change, but now I can definitely see it... Bring on the next stone!! Makes it so more motivating when physically I can see the weight coming off! :)

Even in the first pic, you look smaller than your stats say. The 2nd pic is just awesome, you have such a fab shape.

I know you're not where you want to be yet, but you're looking so well already. You've got such a great hourglass figure.

I am round. Like a beach ball. With droopy boobs.

Wow you look amazing!! What a beautiful lady! There won't be a dry eye at your wedding!!x

Hey Bev

Just catching up! Firstly 6lbs!!!! Thats so great well done you!!! Secondly, ah the kettlebell burn! I was bought a kettlebell set and a dvd for christmas, each of the 5 sessions are only 10 minutes long and I did one of them - my god, I was a mess for about 4 days !! The pain I was in! Its amazing how at the time, it hurts a little and you get a bit worn out, but the next day... I felt like I had been kicked about by a horse!

Well done to getting to the gym and doing the exercises!

Thirdly, wow - the photo of you is brilliant! I remember you taking the photo on the left and me thinking "wow" at the time and now you are so much smaller!!!

Way to go young lady! I want some of your determination!!!!

Thanks for the lovely comments guys. Sounds daft but although I've come a long way I see my flaws more now a lot more than I used to. Still got a LOT of work ahead of me to get where I want to be, but its awesome to see the difference a stone makes now. I remember how hard it was at first when losing a stone made b*gger all difference to the way I looked.

Mrs Mcgreggor - Thanks hun. I think height definitely plays a huge part, I just wish I was 6ft 7 or something! ;) I'm definitely an hour glass but honestly my bum and boobs are both massive, I just think my shape makes me look slimmer than I am if that makes any sense!? I'm sure you look loads better than you think, sometimes we can be our own harshest critics and you've done amazingly well so far. I bet your friends and family have noticed a massive difference, even if you haven't yourself xxx

Cough drops - Thanks for the lovely comments but no putting yourself down in my thread missy! It's a pity we can't all pick our body shape, sometimes I'd love to be an apple so I could have nice slim legs, we always want what we don't have! I bet you look beautiful just the way you are, as for droopy boobs thank God for push up bra's! :D xxx

Charley - Thanks missis. As for my determination I think you've found your own this week. Your food had looked gorgeous and you seem to be getting back in the zone again! :)

I was the same with kettle bells, it was quite tough at the time but nowhere near as bad as the day after! I've had my PT session today and I'm completely dreading waking up tomorrow after all the weights work I've done! :eek: Already booked back onto the kettle bells class next week though, at least I know it works if I feel that poo after a session! :D xxx

-----

Today was my first day on the phones at work doing my regular shifts. I'm working 9-1 now on from Tue to Sat, boy does it fly by! No sooner than I started it was time for break, then home time. Definitely makes a huge difference finishing earlier, I'll have a lot more time for exercise and exam revision too. Plus when it gets to the summer I'll be able to get one heck of a tan! :p

Went straight for my holiday jabs after work. Needed a booster for my tetanus and typhoid too. Only problem was they didn't have any typhoid jabs in so I'm having a course of 3 tablets instead, apparently it has the same results as the jab, just gotta remember to take them!

My personal training session this afternoon was fun, tried lots of different machines I'd never have known how to work in a million years! Had a bit of time after to check out the cardio machines but found them all quite boring. I don't mind so much the weights machines where you can swap around different stations, but nothing is more mind numbing than being sat on an exercise bike - no thanks! Definitely gonna be focussing on the classes more, next one is the very scarily named 'boot camp' on Thur night at 8. Hope its more fun than it sounds! :p

Would love to keep up with the personal training sessions but just can't afford it at the minute. £25 a session on a student budget just isn't going to happen. Chris or my parents would help if I asked but I'd feel uncomfortable accepting it when I can work out just as well on my own. Well, nearly as well. I really need to design myself a programme. Gonna watch the videos on the pure gym website for all the different machines and cobble something together. At least the PT session today has given me some ideas! :)

Week 34, Day 1 - Red
Breakfast - Chewy D - Hexb
Snack - Banana
Lunch - Feta salad (hexa) with olives - 1 syn
Tea - Home made cheese burger (hexa) on wm roll (hexb) with side salad - 4 syns
Supper - Grapes, muller
Total - 5 syns

Exercise
Rowing Machine - 75 cals
Exercise bike - 50 cals
Cross trainer - 100 cals
PT session - 30 mins
Walking - 30 mins

Another low syn red day under my belt. Remembered I'm going out for carvery on Thur so to make up for that tomorrow is gonna be another red day. Got quite a lot on tomorrow as working, visiting my friend in the afternoon, tea at my parents and then pub with some other friends. I'm sure I'll be fighting a lot of temptation as its my Mum's birthday and I know my friends will want to eat out at the pub. Arghh! It's just so hard sometimes isn't it? I hate 'depriving' myself, but sometimes you've just gotta know when to draw the line and say no. It'll all be worth it when I get on those scales a week on Sunday. 18's here I come! :)

Last edited:
Hey Bev :), I'm loving your new work shifts, its great that your getting time to fit gym into your routine. Well done on the low syn red days, think they will work fab giving you room for syns for your days out. Hope you have another 100% week on plan. I know its gonna be tough with your days out but I know you'll manage it and still come through with a loss, like you always do :D.

Kay xx

Back