From here to inskinnity! My mission to lose 13.5 stone!

Well done on the running, it is hard isn't it but before you know it you'll be doing 5k none stop, wish I could do that xx

Well done on the running, it is hard isn't it but before you know it you'll be doing 5k none stop, wish I could do that xx

I can't imagine ever getting to that point, but I guess everyone feels like that when they start! xx

Oh Bev I'm sorry bout the argument Hun, I can tell your passionate about doing this ,
You go the gym and give it your all , your right it is for beginners and builds up gradually , I sometimes get negativity also , it's hard to take coz you expect them to be behind you 100%, in there way they are and they don't want us to put too much pressure on ourselves, but we both know it's reaching goals and milestones that keep us focused to carry on ,

Hugs Bev xxxx
Sleep well

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks hun, you really hit the nail on the head too! For me the challenges like c25k and the soup one give me something else to focus on other than a number on a scale. Without them I'd jsut be stuck in this depressing loop of thinking how far I had to go! I guess people who aren't losing weight dont understand that though, and you're right, he thinks he's looking after me and doesn't want me to push myself too much. Anyway at least its all sorted now.

Hope you've had a great day! xx

Was going to pop on later but came on when I saw u said ur signing off shortly, wanted to catch u before u go .................I'm just replying back, give me a sec ......:character00148: ..............

Kay xx

Wowzers ! Well done on completing DAY 1 of the C25K :party0049: whoop ! That's amazing hun, I'm so happy for you. Bet you Chris is feeling happy for you now :). As a friend only thing I will say is promise me if you get more chest pains to get things checked out with your doc first hun. Don't want you being unwell again, you only just got better. Anyway like you say, maybe the more you do each day the more your body will surprise you and your stamina will increase further and further. It's so rewarding when our body gives us surprises like that. I'm glad your enjoying the Soup Challenge hun and its not leaving you feeling hungry. Well done on taking the pasta out lol, minestrone is one of my fav's too nom nom. Your doing great on the syns too, its seems no one on the challenge wants to use them apart from me and Linda :D, I just had a freddo for 5 syns and I had some olives in my salad today, thought I need a little reward ;).

It was your first day back at work today, must have been really nice to get all those complements. I know from some of the pics you have posted on here, you really have shrunk and are doing amazingly well on your journey. Hope you enjoy your day out with your friend tomorrow, sounds lovely. Your doing super on the challenge too ! :) Try and add nas squash to your water to help you drink it, if you're finding it hard. I know for sure next Monday you will have an amazing loss and will only be a few pound short of your 6.5 award ! :D

Kay xx

Haha, wow I hope you're right. I'm trying not to think about the number on the scale next week, just gonna do my best and see what happens! I used to get so stressed about weekly WI's when I hardly saw any progress, so as long as it's going in the right direction still I'll be a happy bunny.

Don't worry about me hun, it wasn't like a chest pain, more like a weezing when I was breathing in and out. It's cleared up now though, think its from pushing myself quite hard. Don't worry though if it happens again I'll get checked out at docs, the only thing I can think is that it's asthma, but I've never suffered from it before so who knows!

I dunno what it is with the syns this week. I think all the things i'd like to use the syns on are carby anyway! Plus i've already decided on Monday after WI I'm treating myself to some easter choccys! I know its naughty but I don't care! It won't be a binge or anything, just an egg, but I'm going to enjoy every minute of it! :D If not I'll only end up feeling deprived. Think I'll have a yummy EE day that Monday and then start the salad challenge on Tue, will mean I've only got 6 days on the salad challenge before WI though, but should still get a nice loss hopefully!

You must be buzzing after your mega loss today, I'm so happy for you! Very well deserved too!

Right I'm heading off hun, take care xx

Aww thanks Bev, yep had my treat freddo bar lol :D. I think I'm gonna be having a big family dinner on Easter Sunday :eek:. Hope to stay within my syns and then start the Salad Challenge from Monday :). Anyway take care hun and have a lovely evening, catch up with you tomorrow !

Kay xx

Thanks Kay!

Keep trying to study but after my run and early start I feel sooo sleepy. Think I'm gonna have to study before exercise the rest of the week or nothing will get done!

Well done on the c25k! I promise you the breathing will become easier x

I remember panicking at week 3 which was double the run in week two......that was just over 2 weeks ago and tonight I did my 20 minute stint. It's hard sometimes but self belief is the biggest gift you can give yourself, you have to constantly tell yourself you CAN do it!

Just make sure you have the rest days and do lots of stretching xx

Hey babe! Well done for surviving your first run!!! I am really pleased that you did it....

Don't worry about the wheezing and shortness of breath and a bit phlegmy too? ....I get that after a workout, specifically if I get very out of breath - jogging etc. I questioned it once to a trainer and they said it was because you are using more of your lungs and breathing deeper and it's all the crap in your lungs - I took it as a good thing, it is worse when you jog outside because the cold hits your lungs.

The more you do it, the less it will happen, as your stamina increases

Obviously if it keeps happening and does not dissipate after a while then see your doc

I am so envious - I want to run like the wind!!!!

Xxxx

Quick morning post before I leave for work...

Today should be fun, the sun is shining, I'm only working till one and then I'm off on a lovely lake walk and picnic with one of my bestest friends. Hoping to find a nice healthy mns salad.

I ache lots today but no pain no gain! Just hope it eases a bit in time for run 2 tomorrow! Thanks for the advice about the breathing Charley, that's exactly what I had with the plegm and stuff - yuk!

Uni work just didn't happen yesterday, I had the best intentions but I was just soo tired from the gym. Definitely studying before my workouts from now on!

I'll update food later but I've just had mixed berries and muller for breakfast, banana for break and then chicken soup for tea. I'm sure mns will have a gorgeous salad too, I walk past it nearly every day but try and avoid as it's hardly suited to a student budget! Once I'm qualified I'm gonna live there! ;) lol xxx

Quick morning post before I leave for work... Today should be fun, the sun is shining, I'm only working till one and then I'm off on a lovely lake walk and picnic with one of my bestest friends. Hoping to find a nice healthy mns salad. I ache lots today but no pain no gain! Just hope it eases a bit in time for run 2 tomorrow! Thanks for the advice about the breathing Charley, that's exactly what I had with the plegm and stuff - yuk! Uni work just didn't happen yesterday, I had the best intentions but I was just soo tired from the gym. Definitely studying before my workouts from now on! I'll update food later but I've just had mixed berries and muller for breakfast, banana for break and then chicken soup for tea. I'm sure mns will have a gorgeous salad too, I walk past it nearly every day but try and avoid as it's hardly suited to a student budget! Once I'm qualified I'm gonna live there! ;) lol xxx

Hurting means it's working!!! Just make sure you stretch out afterwards, another 'I wished I had done that myself' bit of as advice!

It sounds like you are going to have a wonderful day - enjoy your picnic!! xxx

Hey hun have added you on facebook. Hope you dont mind xx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Bev,

Hope you have a lovely picnic with your friend. It sure is lovely weather for it. Thanks for encouraging me to go to weigh in I managed to lose 1.5 and get my 2.5 award so I'm super happy.

Charley - I'm already wishing I stretched yesterday, lol. My legs feel so stiff and ache soo much! Just hope it gets better for my second run tomorrow night.

NewMe - YEY! Well done you! It's amazing how the scales can surprise us sometimes, even if you'd have gained it'd be much better to face up to it and draw a line under it. Bet you feel so chuffed!

---

Oh man, I love England on a sunny day! Had a lovely afternoon walking through the countryside. In the end we only did 2 miles, but that was because of the AMAZING lunch settling on our stomachs and making us both feel sleepy. Then we sat in the sun at the pub drinking ice cold diet sodas!

For lunch we went to Morrisons in the end and got a hot roast chicken and massive salad to share. It was sooo yummy! I swear chicken has never tasted so good in my whole life!! It was so nice to have a big catch up and get away from uni stuff, we're planning a day trip in a couple of weeks so that'll be something else to break up the monotony of studying.

Haven't got a lot of time tonight to update as need to actually do some work now. It's been another bang on plan day, was syn free until I decided that I deserve a cream egg for 9 syns! :D

Week 36, Day 2 - Red
Breakfast - Mixed berries topped with muller
Lunch - Roast chicken an huge superfree salad
Tea - Chicken veggie soup - lentils (hexb)
Supper - Cream egg (9 syns), 2 x mini babybel
Total - 9 syns

Will pop in to update soup challenge and catch up on diaries tomorrow, gotta dash. Have a good 'un! xx

Evening hun, sounds like you had a lovely day out :), the sun was shining here too, it would be nice if it stays like that over the Easter weekend. Well done on your foodage today, sounds like you had a great DAY 3 on the challenge. Will catch up with you tomorrow hopefully. Night night.

Kay xx

Aww no :( I've replied Kay but will send a proper one later when I have more time!
----
My legs feel even more stiff and ache worse today than they did yesterday. Hope they improve over the day or I'm gonna have to postpone run 2 until tomorrow. feel so stiff ATM that just lifting my legs is agony. It's completely my fault though for not stretching and properly completing the warm down walk at the end. Clearly that bit is included for a reason, I know that now! What a plonker!

Anyway, not gonna stress, I've still got my walk to work today so I'll be getting my 30 mins in for the challenge!

Off to get ready for work, then an afternoon of studying interspersed with my jab! Lovely! :p x

Back