From here to inskinnity! My mission to lose 13.5 stone!

Fingers & toes crossed that you get that next stone award tomorrow.

Food is looking great today, I love dipping carrots in philly, mmmm!!

Have a great Easter xxx

Hi Cheese thief Im here to subscribe. Good luck with your WI tomorrow. I won't be reading your diary from day 1 think it may take me years...:D
Well done on your fantastic losses so far, they are very inspirational your really doing great with a final goal to aim for -That amazing Wedding.
Best of best of luck. xx

Bev! The end of the soup challenge is almost upon us!

Hope you're having a lovely Easter!

Fingers crossed for your 6 stone tomorrow!!!xx

'Twas the night before weigh in...

And guess what? The pf has been, so much better than the Easter bunny!

I've finally finished the soup challenge too, wohooooo! Sick of the sight of bleeding soup!

Just trying to drink my last litre of water before bed, cinema didn't happen as we fancied a night in so just watching Ted instead. Love that film!

Tomorrow is gonna be my day off, looking forward to loosening the reigns a little and having some naughties! Easter egg will be happening! :)

'Twas the night before weigh in...

And guess what? The pf has been, so much better than the Easter bunny!

I've finally finished the soup challenge too, wohooooo! Sick of the sight of bleeding soup!

Just trying to drink my last litre of water before bed, cinema didn't happen as we fancied a night in so just watching Ted instead. Love that film!

Tomorrow is gonna be my day off, looking forward to loosening the reigns a little and having some naughties! Easter egg will be happening! :)

Yay ! to finishing the challenge hun. Good luck for tomorrow, I'm so excited for you. I hope you do super ! :D You really deserve a big number, you've worked so hard this week on the soups, water, gym, syns everything ! I'm also excited about your new week and resuming lovely SW meals and your new gym timetable, I think that's gonna work really well for you, up to your hols. 2 weeks will fly by and then you will be wearing some lovely clothes on your Tunisia trip, can't wait to see the pics of your hols.

I've recently joined IG, Emma and PS are on there, I joined because SW page is amazing on there. Would be great to have you on there too. I've seen so many inspirational pics of people's journeys on there today and I thought of you and how your journey has been so amazing and people would love to see your pics as you've gone down the stones. Thought I'd just mention it :p.

Hope you have a smashing loss tomorrow hun, good luck ! :D

Kay xx

Hi can someone tell me what the soup challenge is please xx

It's finished now hun but the 100 day challenge is still on, I sent the link for that on Von's diary to you when you asked.

Kay xx

If you look under the challenges forum you'll find it under 'Kay's soup challenge' x

Yay ! to finishing the challenge hun. Good luck for tomorrow, I'm so excited for you. I hope you do super ! :D You really deserve a big number, you've worked so hard this week on the soups, water, gym, syns everything ! I'm also excited about your new week and resuming lovely SW meals and your new gym timetable, I think that's gonna work really well for you, up to your hols. 2 weeks will fly by and then you will be wearing some lovely clothes on your Tunisia trip, can't wait to see the pics of your hols. I've recently joined IG, Emma and PS are on there, I joined because SW page is amazing on there. Would be great to have you on there too. I've seen so many inspirational pics of people's journeys on there today and I thought of you and how your journey has been so amazing and people would love to see your pics as you've gone down the stones. Thought I'd just mention it :p. Hope you have a smashing loss tomorrow hun, good luck ! :D Kay xx

Thanks Hun I'm crossing my fingers!! I'm on ********* but don't really post food, I might create a separate acct for sw stuff and then I won't bore other ppl to death!

I'm off for a hot bath now and then bed, will post how I got on tomorrow! Eek!! Xxx

Good luck Bev!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good luck, Bev!!xx

2lbs off ladies!!! Would have liked it to be more but pre star week bloat was still in town this morning. Either way it's got me my SIX STONE AWARD!!!! :D Woohooooo!!! Feeling really chuffed, usually if I weigh in before star week it's a teeny loss or STS so I think the challenge has really helped me get that award this week.

Massive thanks to the lovely Kay for all her hard work!! I'm just about to sink my teeth into pub breakfast so will catch up properly later and see how everyone has got on xxx

2lbs off ladies!!! Would have liked it to be more but pre star week bloat was still in town this morning. Either way it's got me my SIX STONE AWARD!!!! :D Woohooooo!!! Feeling really chuffed, usually if I weigh in before star week it's a teeny loss or STS so I think the challenge has really helped me get that award this week.

Massive thanks to the lovely Kay for all her hard work!! I'm just about to sink my teeth into pub breakfast so will catch up properly later and see how everyone has got on xxx

OMG !!! :talk017: Whoop whoop ! Well done on your 6 stone award hun, that's flippin amazing !!! I'm so so happy for you ! Your such an inspiration Bev ! :D Hope you have a smashing treat day today and I'm off to update your results on the challenge thread :D !

Kay xx

:woohoo:Bev!!! That's amazing!!!!!!!!! So happy for you!! 6 stone! That is so amazingly inspiring!!! :party0011:

Enjoy your day off!! xxx

Congratulations Bev! Enjoy your treat day!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back