From here to inskinnity! My mission to lose 13.5 stone!

Bev that is FANTASTIC well done :)

Lovely start to your day and really nice to get a loss like that before your hols :D
Xx

Brilliant Bev congratulations :) excellent buffer to have before your hols! x

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks guys for all your wonderful support *big hugs* :grouphugg:

Feeling over the moon today, I really wasn't expecting much. I know its been 10 days since my last WI but I've had a couple of meals out and then of course there was incident where I munched 6 clubs down in 1 sitting! :eek::p

I love it when I lose and don't really expect to, makes up for all those times I want a bigger number than I actually get! Plus like a few of you have said, its a bit more cushion for holiday. If I'm honest I don't want to gain anything while I'm away but I'm not depriving myself, what will be will be! Part of this journey is about learning balance and knowing when to let yourself have a break, as well as when to crack the whip.

Next weigh in will be Sunday 18th May, a week after I get back, hopefully if I come out with a gain I can get it all off by then, plus I'll have another fortnight to try and get some kind of loss in for the month.

OMG just realised I lost 9lbs in April, so chuffed with that! Need to set myself a May target... I really want to be in the 17's, so however unachievable that is with my hols (I'd need 6.5lb off) I'm going to go for it. Is there a challenge this month? I need to find it! Can get 2 more 100% days under my belt before I go on hols, so at least thats a bit more of a head start.

I'm going to reply to everyone over the next couple of days and get all around diaries. It'll probably be the last time I can have a really good catch up until my exam is all out of the way, but then I'll be bugging you all summer! :D

Right I've got to get my hair dyed, legs beach ready and then try and apply some fake nails. I'll be back a bit later! Have a good one guys xxxx

I'm proper feeling the positive vibes from your post there girlie! You're ooooooosing with happiness, and it's well derseved :)

Those 17's are yours this month, you can defintely do it, even by enjoying yourself on your holiday. I mean c'mon you're nearly 6.5stone lighter than you were in August - That's amazeballs! Xxx

Ohh how exciting getting beach ready hehe especially when the weather is so poo here!

9lb off in a moth is so amazing, and having the week when you get back before WI I'd say you might manage a STS or even a loss :)

Enjoy your holiday Bev, you look amazing and I hope you feel it too - like you say don't deprive yourself!

X

Oh wow. Youve had a great result. Well done hun and have yourself a great holiday. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Week 37, Day 3 - EE
Breakfast - Chewy D - hexb
Lunch - Jacket potato with tuna mayo (3 syns) cheese (hexa) and beetroot (bit random, using food up before hols!) - 3 syns
Tea - Home made chicken sweet and sour - 5 syns
Snack - Muller
Total - 8 syns

After yesterday and hardly eating anything I was ready for a hearty EE day today. Rice and potato, get in my belly! :D

Tomorrow I'm being a little naughty and having ASDA pizza for tea, but I'll be keeping it light the rest of the day with Subway salad for lunch. Ooh and tomorrow is the last day I'll be updating a food diary on here until I get back, from Monday 12th I'll be back on it 100%. Its weird but it still feels kinda naughty that I'm having 9 days off plan, even though it is a holiday! :rolleyes:

Haven't had time again for a proper Minis catch up tonight as been showing our house sitter around and explaining how stuff works! xx

I will miss you :(, but I'm happy for you that your going ! :D Glad your gonna enjoy yourself tomorrow with the pizza, so well deserved ! :) xx

Is it today you go on your jollies? If so, have a lovely time+don't worry about sw. Speak to you when you're back xx

Happy holiday!!!

Bon voyage :D

And don't worry about SW, you'll be too busy swimming to put anything on!:mermaid:xx

Thanks lovelies! Just on train on way to airport, Slimming World mode is turned off and fat mode is now on!! Haha! ;)

Have a lovely week guys and I'll catch up with you all when I'm back xxxxx

Thanks lovelies! Just on train on way to airport, Slimming World mode is turned off and fat mode is now on!! Haha! ;) Have a lovely week guys and I'll catch up with you all when I'm back xxxxx

Whoo hoo
Have a fab time Hun xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Have a fab time Bev will miss your updates.

Can't wait to hear all about your hol when your back :) xx

Enjoy Bev :D X

Have a fab time, and congrats for getting into such slinky dress sizes - I am in total awe of you.

xxx

Back