From here to inskinnity! My mission to lose 13.5 stone!

Hey guys!!

I'm here!! Tried to upload some pics but not sure it'll work. Having a crazy time so far, some days have been brilliant and some have been rubbish. Weather and beach are amazing, loved the trips but hated the scams, hastle and pervyness! Kinda feel like a bit of a prisoner in the hotel so looking forward to getting home tomorrow.

Food hasn't been great n I've had a bad stomach so doubt I'll have put anything on. Treating myself to an Indian on Sunday when we get back and then straight back to sw come Monday.

Hope you've all had a good week!?

Attachments

• image-2986829835.jpg
    image-2986829835.jpg
    483.9 KB · Views: 202
  • image-2262069248.jpg
    image-2262069248.jpg
    838.5 KB · Views: 217
  • image-870243639.jpg
    image-870243639.jpg
    468.1 KB · Views: 235
  • image-3284517046.jpg
    image-3284517046.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 225
  • image-2315526258.jpg
    image-2315526258.jpg
    654.2 KB · Views: 217
  • image-523329236.jpg
    image-523329236.jpg
    484.3 KB · Views: 220
  • image-1725483484.jpg
    image-1725483484.jpg
    477.1 KB · Views: 201
  • image-3904995391.jpg
    image-3904995391.jpg
    497.3 KB · Views: 194
Wow Bev you look fantastic you skinny mini!! Sorry to hear holiday hasn't been 100% awesome and you've been poorly, but hope you've enjoyed the break at least.

Defo takeaway tomorrow, no point starting a diet on a Sunday is there!

Hope you have a good last day XX

Brilliant pics, oh sorry you've had a bad tum :( I was the same when I went Tunisia , and yes the hassle dies get annoying, but is a beautiful place, take care hunni xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lovely pics Bev. You look great. Hope your feeling better soon and looking forward to hearing all about your trip :) x

I've heard the same things about Tunisia, puts me off going tbh, but it does look amazing and exotic though! But no good if you're stuck in the hotel as I like to be free to walk around.

you look great by the way! X

Hey Bev :p, loving all the pics, you look beautiful ;). Missed you hun. Sorry you've had a few off days on the holiday, hope your tum is better now. Looking forward to hearing more about your trip once your back :).

Kay xx

Pics are amazing! You're looking so slim - You're naturally beautiful anyway but you look so good!

Is it nice to be back on SW today? When are you weighing in?

Shame to hear you didn't enjoy the full holiday - I know exactly what you mean about the peryness / creeps / scams / cringeness, haha. At the end of my holiday I couldn't wait to get home and not be hassled all the time.

It's nice to have you back posting :) xxx

Hey guys! Thanks for the lovely comments, feels great to be back on minis and I'm looking forward to catching up with everyone's diaries. We got home yesterday and had the most AMAZING curry I've ever eaten. Full off zillions of syns no doubt, but worth every one!

Today was my first day back on Slimming World and I'm loving the variety and all the fruit and veg, makes me realise how much I've missed it this past week. I started off the week having salads at the hotel but they gave me a really bad stomach (well it stopped after I stopped eating the fruit and salads so I assume it was that!). Towards the end of the week I was pretty much living off pizza! :rolleyes: Still don't think I'll have put a great deal on, but leaving weigh in until this Sunday and then I'll assess any damage! Absolutely worst case scenario I imagine it'll be a couple of pounds and I'm honestly cool with that so it's all good. Will be nice to get back losing again now though, can't wait to get into the 17's now. Next holiday is Dublin in Sept and I start uni then too so I'd love to be able to make some good progress for then. If I can be in the 16's I'll be over the moon, but taking each day at a time as always!

My exam is in just over 3 weeks now and I'm starting revision tomorrow, not looking forward to it as I have mountains to learn, but once it's over then I can relax and enjoy the rest of my summer. It's crazy to think I'm getting married in 14 months, though a bit scary when I think that I'm still 6.5 st away from target, I'm sure in a few more stones I'll be feeling much happier about things though!

Mon, 12th May 2014 - Green
Breakfast - Grapes
Lunch - Roast chicken subway salad - 4 syns
Tea - Morrisons veggie lasagna (6.5 syns) with side of roasted med veg and teensy bit of olive oil (hexb) - 6.5 syns
Snack - Muller
Total - 10.5 syns

Last edited:
Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ! :D Welcome back lovely, just reading your post now ...

Aww you look lovely in your pic :). Well done for getting back on plan. It's a shame the fruit & veg gave you a funny tummy, but glad you enjoyed your pizzas and curry last night. Your holiday snaps were lovely, you looked beautiful in all of them. Glad you had time to get away and relax in the sunshine. Your sounding very positive which is brill. I'm sure you will have a decent loss on Sunday. Good luck with your revision, I hope it all goes well for you. Hope you have a fab week ahead and am looking forward to your daily posts now. It's so good to have you back :D xx

Kay - Thanks hun, its great to be back, feel like I've not got a minute though with all this revision. Can't wait to catch up on everyones diaries. Gonna have to slowly work my way through I think! Feel like I've missed loads. Hope you're well anyways hun, missed ya!

Em - Yeah thats exctly how I felt at the end of the hol too! Had a fantastic experience but at the same time was good to escape the hassle! Thanks for the kind words too, you are SOOOOO close to target now its crazy! You must be so proud, saw that pic of you on ********* the other day and you look incredible!! :)

Rochelle - Thanks hun. And yeah if you like exploring like I do then I'd honestly say go somewhere else, it was lovely around the beach and pool and weather was amazing, but you can get just as nice beaches in other places and enjoy the exploring side of things too. Hope you're well, bet you're well and truely settled into your new place now!

Clareel - Haha, i always say that about not starting diets on Sundays, lol. It was my excuse for so long, especially as once Id blown Monday I'd give myself a whole other week off! Really enjoyed my first day back on SW though, feels great to be organised with food again rather than it just being pot luck at the buffet!

MrsG - Thanks hunny, I definitely felt more confident on this holiday than I have in the past. Just little things like not having my legs rub together painfully in skirts really made a huge difference! Long way to go till I'm 100% happy, but it felt so good compared to Lanzarote last October.

Vonny - Yep I loved the country as there are so many beautiful things to see. The Colosseum at El Jem was amazing, just wish there was a lot less hassle, but it felt like an adventure and I've got a great tan for a change so can't complain!

---

Gonna shoot off now and spend my last evening 'off' with Chris. Apart from seeing Godzilla on Friday night we're not going to be seeing much of each other at all now until after the exam is over! Boo!

Thanks vonny, loving your new pic, you're so pretty!

Quick foody update time -

Tue May 13th - EE
Breakfast - chewy d - hexb
Snack - banana
Lunch - tuna Nicoise salad - 2 syns
Snack - grapes
Tea - Cheesy (hexa) bacon pasta - 7 syns
Supper - muller
Total - 9 syns

I love EE, great way to easy myself back into sw after my holidays too. Gonna get back onto red by the end of the week again though as I find it helps my weight loss the most.

4 days until wi, eek!! Always hate facing the scales after a break... :s

Wel come back! Food looks good for today, don't stress about the scales - doesn't sounds like you've been too bad anyway and even if you do have a little gain you know it will soon be off :)

X

Thanks vonny, loving your new pic, you're so pretty! Quick foody update time - Tue May 13th - EE Breakfast - chewy d - hexb Snack - banana Lunch - tuna Nicoise salad - 2 syns Snack - grapes Tea - Cheesy (hexa) bacon pasta - 7 syns Supper - muller Total - 9 syns I love EE, great way to easy myself back into sw after my holidays too. Gonna get back onto red by the end of the week again though as I find it helps my weight loss the most. 4 days until wi, eek!! Always hate facing the scales after a break... :s

Ohh thanks Bev,

Glad you had a good hol ,
Food looks yummy :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Welcome home cheese thief, glad you had such a great holiday. Dont worry about any gain from it you'll soon have it off. Love your piccies, i had my honeymoon in tunisia what an experience glad i went but never again!! ;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back