From here to inskinnity! My mission to lose 13.5 stone!

Thanks guys, yep I went back to work yesterday. Actually enjoying getting into a bit of a routine again. Plus it's the only time I don't feel guilty and like I should be studying!! Off to hit the books again in a min...grr!

I've absolutely loved getting back on plan, honestly it feels like a pleasure rather than a chore now. My body feels so much better with healthy nutritious food rather than crap. I don't see sw as a diet anymore really as I associate diets with feeling starving and deprived. Still not looking forward to Sunday but I know any gain will be lost so it's all good.

Wed May 13th - red
Breakfast - chewy d - hexb
Snack - banana
Lunch - ham salad with jacket potato (hexb), cheese (2 x hexa) and reduced fat coleslaw - 6 syns
Dinner - Chris's home made minestrone soup with pasta removed
Supper - Strawbs and muller
Total - 6 syns

First red day today, really enjoying it so far and think I'll try another tomorrow.

Hi Cheese Thief, Glad your back on track so quick after your holiday...saw your holiday pics, you looked gorge!! Sure you'll be fine on Sundayxx

Food looks great Bev! Glad you've had a good day :)

x

Welcome home hunny! You look absolutely beaut in your photos! Shame about the pervs and such, you do get a lot of that in places like Tunisia / Egypt etc. Shame as it puts you off going.

xxx

Thanks Kay, hope you're having a good day too!

Cheers Charley, sorry I've been Mia from your diary lately I need a big catch up! Hope all is well with you. Yeah it's completely put me off those kinda places. I can deal with the perves but out and about people were just so pushy and rude. I want to go on hols to chill out, not be more stressed than I am at home!

---
Quick food update before study...

Thur May 15th - red
Snack - banana
Lunch - jacket pot (hexb) with tuna mayo (3 syns), cheese (hexa) and salad - 3 syns
Snack - grapes
Tea - hunters chicken (hexa) with side salad - 5 syns
Total - 8 syns

Thanks Kay, hope you're having a good day too!

Cheers Charley, sorry I've been Mia from your diary lately I need a big catch up! Hope all is well with you. Yeah it's completely put me off those kinda places. I can deal with the perves but out and about people were just so pushy and rude. I want to go on hols to chill out, not be more stressed than I am at home!

---
Quick food update before study...

Thur May 15th - red
Snack - banana
Lunch - jacket pot (hexb) with tuna mayo (3 syns), cheese (hexa) and salad - 3 syns
Snack - grapes
Tea - hunters chicken (hexa) with side salad - 5 syns
Total - 8 syns

Ah, no worries, I have been MIA myself. Yeah I think that those places believe that we, as tourists, are dripping in gold and have untold riches...its sad.

My friend from work got mugged in Morocco recently, she was literally getting out of a taxi and walking to the hotel and they threw her to the ground and wrestled her bag off her - it was draped across her body too. Unfortunately there was no safe in her room and she had her passport, purse and brand new iphone in her bag. They were so cautious the whole holiday, never wandering around of an evening, and taking cabs everywhere, then on the last night, that happened.

Morning Bev :p, hope your well hun. I'm over the moon today. Vonny got her 8 stone award this morning before her Op. :eek::D So proud of her xx

Woohoo!! Go vonny!! That must have put a huge smile on her face, what a star!

Charley - that sounds awful, your poor friend! Gotta say it's put me off North Africa now, there are so many places to go that at least it rules out a few from my travel list.

----

Hope everyone is having a great day, as ever I'm rushed off my feet with uni work but only doing a couple of hours this afternoon before going out to the in laws and then to watch Godzilla. Hope it's good as it's my last evening off before my exam in nearly 3 weeks!

Lost tin opener so lunch today is a bit random but hey ho!

Friday 16th May- red
Snack - banana
Lunch - bowl of Special K - 6 syns + hexa
Tea - subway salad - roast chicken, veggies and dressing - 5 syns
Total - 11 syns

Tomorrow is the dreaded day before weigh in so will be keeping things nice and light! Kinda dreading it tbh but keep telling myself any gain will be off ASAP. I wouldn't mind if I enjoyed my food but it was horrible on hols so would hate to have gained from it! X

Don't worry about any gain ~(IF you do), you are so determined it will be back off in no time x I gained a few weeks back after being rushed to hospital with a kidney stone, I was ill for a while and had to come off plan for about a week, I gained 4lb but the next week somehow I managed to lose 6lb so am now back on track and plodding onwards and downwards...enjoy Godzilla xx

Thanks ladies, I know in my heart of hearts it'll be off the next week, but it's just so demoralising seeing a gain. I've only ever gained once before and that was after I got back from Lanzarote, I ate a lot more naughties on that hol though! Hopefully I'm worrying unecessarily and I'll see a glorious STS or something, fingers crossed eh!

Godzilla was fun, some glaring plot holes but overall a good Friday night movie for watching with the boy.

Tomorrow I'm working until 1 but after that I have Sun and Mon off, hoping to get a lot of revision done. I feel so behind with things atm and really stressed, I know it'll all come together in time for the exam but I don't feel prepared like I normally do and when my whole future rests on this one exam I feel like I should be more clued up. I'm sure it'll be fine though, still got 2 weeks 5 days to cram in as much as I can, some people on the course haven't even started revising at all yet! :eek:

Foodage tomorrow will be pretty standard day before WI stuff - cereal bar, salad, soup and fruit. I know it sounds a bit bland but the salad and soup will be yummy and I absolutely love my grapes! On Sunday I'm having my weekly 'treat meal' regardless of the scale result, it's not gonna be too bad as it'll be Chris's amazing meatballs for 9 syns, but with some garlic bread and cheese. Will save my hexa for the cheese so really I'll only be going over by a few slices of garlic bread, not gonna stress about that.

Feeling a little guilty at my serious case of gym neglect but I can't cram any more into my days atm. As soon as exam is over I'll have every afternoon free to really commit to C25k, would be amazing to think by the end of summer I'll be running 5k, hopefully! Gotta say I do miss my running but I find it so tiring that I can't concentrate on my study after, and going at 9/10pm at night after study really isnt an option as I'm mentally exhausted. I guess it is an excuse but my priority needs to be my exam right now, I promise you I'll be back on it asap after.

I've really been noticing over the past month that I'm starting to be treated differently now I've lost weight, particularly when it comes to men! I never used to get any attention when I was 25st, I was basically the 'girl with the pretty face', which I know is a compliment, but its one of those generic things to say about fat girls! Anyway, on holiday I really noticed a difference in the way fellas spoke to me and looked at me. Tbh I found it quite unnerving as I'm not really used to being looked at in that way, except by Chris. It'll definitely take some getting used to as I found it quite intimidating tbh and it made me feel really anxious. How have you ladies handled it? xx

Morning Bev,
Yea if there is any gain it will be gone ASAP ,
Have a lovely Saturday Hun xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Re, the attention, yea it's strange when it starts happening, coz as you say it didn't used to , I was told oh you've got a pretty face too, but we all know what that really means,

Dealing with it can be daunting , but why not your a beautiful lady use it to build your confidence ,
But it does make you realise how shallow people are sometimes xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Totally know what you mean about attention, it's like when you are bigger you are invisible, then suddenly you re-appear when slimmer! AAAAGH xx

Back