From here to inskinnity! My mission to lose 13.5 stone!

View attachment 140995 Best of luck for tomorrow Bevvy !!! :D Hope u do smashing in your exams !! Xx

Thanks Kay! Best of luck to you too for WI, hope you like your new group!

I'm so happy revision hell is nearly over I'm feeling all positive atm :) Roll on 5.30pm! xx

Also wishing you luck tomorrow. You've put in so much hard work I'm sure you'll do great!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Bev,
Just want to say good luck for your exam Hun ,
Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck with your exam this afternoon, I'm sure you'll smash it :) x

Thanks guys!! It's gone great! I'm so happy :)) looks like I'll be starting uni in September - woohooooo!!!

Been off plan today and will be tomorrow as going out for a meal. From Saturday though I'm back on it big time. Exercise, super free galore, low syns! I've got 3 months till uni and I'm determined to kick ass. Feeling so positive about this summer, can't believe all the work is over for 3 months!! Xx

Thanks guys!! It's gone great! I'm so happy :)) looks like I'll be starting uni in September - woohooooo!!!

Been off plan today and will be tomorrow as going out for a meal. From Saturday though I'm back on it big time. Exercise, super free galore, low syns! I've got 3 months till uni and I'm determined to kick ass. Feeling so positive about this summer, can't believe all the work is over for 3 months!! Xx

Woop woop well done Bev xx

Glad it went well - you deserve a couple of days off to celebrate hun x

Glad the exam went well :D, I know we've just spoken on my diary lol, have a nice evening hun, catch up with u over the weekend xx

Yay!!! Well done Bev :D

What a relief it's all done and you're going to uni how exciting! All that hard work has paid off, enjoy your weekend! X x

Thanks Clareel - great news on your job offer, so excited for you. You're just leaving uni and my journey is just beginning. All the best of luck!

---

Went out for off plan tea tonight and to be completely honest I didn't enjoy it. Eating 'bad' food and carbs over this last 5-6 days has made me feel really ill. I feel so sluggish, have a low grade headache and IBS symptoms. So much so that I'm not drinking this weekend at all now, or having any more off plan treats. What will make me feel great is healthy eating and exercise, so I'm getting back on it from tomorrow morning and having a massive detox from all the rubbish. I've been drinking so much caffeine to keep me awake and alert for all this study and it needs to stop.

So from tomorrow I'm going to:
1. Completely cut out bread/pasta for at least a week
2. Get back to c25k
3. Eat LOADS of super free
4. Low syns (under 5 a day)
5. Drink at least 2 litres of water a day
6. Cut caffeine to 1 glass a day for first week and then cold turkey!:cry:

I'm working tomorrow morning and lunch will be Subway salad, afternoon will be spent visiting Chris's parents and either in the park or the cinema (weather dependant), but tomorrow night I'm sacking off a boozy night in for the gym. I can't wait to get going with c25k again!

In other news Chris has bought a soup maker, so it'll be even easier to have some yummy soups! :)

Really looking forward to getting 100% back on plan tomorrow, I'm sure I'll feel loads better and my body will thank me for it no end! Its been a while now since I was 100% on plan for a consistent period, so I'm going to set myself a challenge of being absolutely 100% on SW until July. That's over 3 weeks of being under syns, 1/3rd superfree and all the SW basics. I'm going to do a countdown next to my food diary entries so you (and I) can see how I get on! Nothing is going to stop me now - 17's, century club and c25k - I'm coming to get you!! :p:)

Feeling so buzzing and motivated right now! xxx

Hi Bev, I'm feeling your positivity and energy from that post! I must admit when I had a few days off there and I was eating like white bread, cakes etc OMG I felt horrible. Bad food actually makes me feel sick now so I know how you are feeling. your plan of action sounds great hun.
A few ladies in my group have a soup maker they said it is the best thing ever! No more blending or anything it does it all for you! hope you have a lovely weekend Bev and I'm glad your exam went well for you xx :)

Back