From here to inskinnity! My mission to lose 13.5 stone!

Well done you on doin your run, that's amazing. Hope you're pleased with yourself :) you've got a starting point now of 49 mins so you will be able to see how much you improve from now on xx

Thanks Rae! Will be nice to see it improving, might aim for a 5k once a week or something and work to improve on it :)

--

Oh man I ache today! Definitely need to get drinking loads of water for my tired muscles. I bet I'm retaining water like crazy too so need to drink for England if I'm to see a loss tomorrow.

It could really go either way tomorrow as I've really upped my exercise lately, but I do feel like I've lost something so fingers crossed. Crazy how I still get nervous about weigh in, even when I'm just weighing myself. I want this weight loss so much, every pound off is a step closer to a healthy new me.

Today I'm heading off to work till 1, then a walk round the park and cinema again. I enjoyed The Fault In Our Stars last night, so tonight is C's pick... :/

Food wise I'm planning on a light and low syn red day. The pf visited this morning so I doubt I'll be seeing her again before weigh in now. Going with subway salad for lunch but not sure about tea yet, maybe an omelette.

Happy Saturday guys! Xxx

Woo first 5k that is an amazing achievement well done :D not a bad time at all so well done!

Get drinking that water! Water retention sucks but you are doing so well and totally deserve a loss :) have a good day x

Did it do the book justice. Hope you have a good day at work xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks hun, work seemed to drag today, but now I'm off until Tuesday morning so can't complain :)

As for the film I don't think it fully did the book justice because the book was so amazing, I felt absolutely devastated after I read it and I don't think a 2 hour film can go into enough depth to get an emotional response like that if you know what I mean. I still had tears in the corners of my eyes though at the end! It was a lot better than I expected and I did enjoy it, so well worth a watch, let me know what you reckon xx

Well work is done and I'm free for the day! Decided to give cinema a miss today while weather is so nice and go tomorrow instead. So soon as Chris gets home in 20 mins or so we're heading off to the park for a Subway picnic and walk. Will be nice to get out and about in this glorious weather rather than being stuck in the office.

I've downloaded the plant nanny app today after hearing Kay and Von talk about it so much. You put your weight and activity level in and it tells you how much water you need a day. I had no idea I needed 4.5 litres a day! Insane! Gonna have to really work hard to drink that much, seems like mission impossible. So far I've had 1.5 litres and to think I've got another 3 to go seems crazy, determined to kill this water retention though for tomorrow, so on that note I'm off to get some water! x

Thanks hun, work seemed to drag today, but now I'm off until Tuesday morning so can't complain :)

As for the film I don't think it fully did the book justice because the book was so amazing, I felt absolutely devastated after I read it and I don't think a 2 hour film can go into enough depth to get an emotional response like that if you know what I mean. I still had tears in the corners of my eyes though at the end! It was a lot better than I expected and I did enjoy it, so well worth a watch, let me know what you reckon xx

I will do. Xx

Yay to plant nanny I love it ,I've had it for ages , I told Kay she loves it , Cheryl recently downloaded it also ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well work is done and I'm free for the day! Decided to give cinema a miss today while weather is so nice and go tomorrow instead. So soon as Chris gets home in 20 mins or so we're heading off to the park for a Subway picnic and walk. Will be nice to get out and about in this glorious weather rather than being stuck in the office.

I've downloaded the plant nanny app today after hearing Kay and Von talk about it so much. You put your weight and activity level in and it tells you how much water you need a day. I had no idea I needed 4.5 litres a day! Insane! Gonna have to really work hard to drink that much, seems like mission impossible. So far I've had 1.5 litres and to think I've got another 3 to go seems crazy, determined to kill this water retention though for tomorrow, so on that note I'm off to get some water! x

Afternoon lovely :p, oh I hope you have a lovely time with Chris, picnic sounds perfect for this weather. I missed u so much, I'm feeling a bit better today, just posted on my diary, scales say 1lb off, woohoo ! :D Glad your joining `plant nanny ' with me and Von, she told me about it, I'm hooked now and it really has made me drink more water lol. I have done 2 litres already today. I do feel water has a lot to do with our weightloss, its good for the skin, hair and nails too :). When is your next weigh in hun ?

Kay xx

Just leaving the house now but saw your post von/Kay. Plant nanny looks great so far :)

As for weigh in Kay well done! Amazing under the circumstances! Mine is tomorrow morning, eek!! Xx

Just leaving the house now but saw your post von/Kay. Plant nanny looks great so far :)

As for weigh in Kay well done! Amazing under the circumstances! Mine is tomorrow morning, eek!! Xx

Hope you have a lovely day out, the weather is gorgeous :), good luck for tomorrow hun, I'm thinking 17's , fingers crossed for u lovely :D xx

Hope you have a lovely day out, the weather is gorgeous :), good luck for tomorrow hun, I'm thinking 17's , fingers crossed for u lovely :D xx

Soon as we went out it came over cloudy! Typical :rolleyes: Was nice to get out though and my Subway salad was yummy.

Thanks for crossing your fingers. If I'm not in the 17's tomorrow I'll be throwing a right strop so I hope for everyone's sake I've lost something, lol. I've worked really hard this week so don't see why not, just a bit worried about how much my legs are aching still. I know I'm retaining water like crazy today while my muscles repair so really hope that's out of the way with for tomorrow!

Just eating a gorgeous mango smoothie lolly at the minute, only 3.5 syns and its proper beaut! Hope you're having a good day lovely, will pop over to your diary in a bit xxx

May as well update my food as there's no way I'm going off plan today with WI looming!

11 days on plan now, I love how that number keeps going up! :) Not having a treat night or anything tomorrow, but next Friday I'm going out for a meal with Chris so will just stay low syn for the rest of the week to make up for it.

Day 11 - Saturday 21st June - Red
Breakfast - Chewy D - hexb
Lunch - Chicken subway salad with peppers, onions, gherkins, tomatoes, olives - 3.5 syns
Snack - Mango smoothie lolly - 3.5 syns
Tea - 2 egg omelette with cheese - hexa
Snack - Strawbs topped with Liberte yoghurt - 1 syn
Total - 8 syns

Don't usually do 8 syns before WI but food wise it's not a great deal so hopefully it won't hurt matters. I'll be really happy if I can lose 2lbs tomorrow, that'll leave another 2 to lose next week in order for me to get my 7 stone award! Still seems crazy writing that. SEVEN STONE :eek:

May as well update my food as there's no way I'm going off plan today with WI looming!

11 days on plan now, I love how that number keeps going up! :) Not having a treat night or anything tomorrow, but next Friday I'm going out for a meal with Chris so will just stay low syn for the rest of the week to make up for it.

Day 11 - Saturday 21st June - Red
Breakfast - Chewy D - hexb
Lunch - Chicken subway salad with peppers, onions, gherkins, tomatoes, olives - 3.5 syns
Snack - Mango smoothie lolly - 3.5 syns
Tea - 2 egg omelette with cheese - hexa
Snack - Strawbs topped with Liberte yoghurt - 1 syn
Total - 8 syns

Don't usually do 8 syns before WI but food wise it's not a great deal so hopefully it won't hurt matters. I'll be really happy if I can lose 2lbs tomorrow, that'll leave another 2 to lose next week in order for me to get my 7 stone award! Still seems crazy writing that. SEVEN STONE :eek:

Fab food day Bev ! You've had a smashing week and I've got my fingers crossed for this tomorrow ! :D

S98.jpg

Kay xx

Ahhh i so want to get on plan, I really struggle with working out what I can n can't have and the sun allowance and all that. Thinking of just trying to healthy eat I know what I can n can't have I'm just not very good and staying on plan. Thinking I'm weighing in at 17st 13lb erghhhhh got back from Spain this week with my two little ones n the whole time was conscious of weight. We're going to florida in October and would love to be 14st that's my pre pregnancy weight. What does every1 think? Is that even possible? Feeling depressed

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!

I LOST 6LBS THIS WEEK - MY BIGGEST WEIGHT LOSS EVER!!! SO THAT MEANS I'VE LOST EXACTLY 100LBS AND GOT MY 7 STONE AWARD
TOO!! BURST INTO TEARS AT THE GYM, CAN'T QUITE BELIEVE IT.. I'VE LOST ALL THIS!!

100lbsoffat.jpg

Sorry about the caps ladies, but as you can tell I'm over the chuffing moon. I woke up today with a pain in the back of my hamstring still so was a bit annoyed I'd have to have a second rest day from the gym, but seeing that result has made me just feel absolutely joyful. I've dreamed of losing 100lbs and getting to be part of century club forever, now I've finally done it and joined the likes of the amazing Emma and SuperVonic! :D

Just off to update challenges....

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Wow! Well done cheese chief that's amazing!!!!!!!

Wow!! Amazing loss well done. You have every right to be ontop of the world today. Very pleased for you. Xxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done bev I'm so made up for you 6lb 7 stone and 100lbs all in one week is amazing and you were worrying bout just getting into the 17s. Have an amazing day. Made me smile reading your post xx

Well done Bev - you are an inspiration to us all

Back