From here to inskinnity! My mission to lose 13.5 stone!

Thanks lovely ladies, I still can't quite process it!! Daft really as it's not like it happened overnight or I didn't work hard for it, just never in a million years did I expect that I'd get to century club today!! :eek: Makes me feel a lot better about my monthly progress, until this week I'd lost a big fat zero, so it's nice to know I can still hopefully meet my June target of 8lbs if I manage another 2 next week.

As for the rest of the day I'm just going to be chilling and resting my leg. I'm meant to be going for my first outdoor run tomorrow evening with my friend Pauline and I'd really like to be able to go. Of course it all depends on how the leg is holding up as I don't want any injuries so will wait until its 100%.

Just watching Obese: A Year To Save My Life now, love this show and of course the gorgeous Jesse!

I have been recording it on Sky + and watched the girl from Liverpool last night - she looked fab at the end of the year. Great motivation - that and Biggest Loser. I have been watching the Australian show and would love to have Shannon as my trainer !

Woohoo ! :talk017: I knew you would do it ! :D I posted the 7 stone sticker on your diary yesterday ! :p You trooper ! So so happy for you Bev ! :bliss:Amazing ! Your such an inspiration ! Well done on joining the 100lb club :p you Vonnie and Em's are just brill ! Only 5lbs away from your 7.5 stone award now :eek:, I can't believe it ! Hope you enjoy the rest of the day and do something special to celebrate this milestone, you really deserve a big treat hun ! We're all so proud of you ! :hug99:

Kay xx

Fantastic!! Century club and your first 5k under your belt all in the same week. Over the moon for you Bev, you work hard and you're getting the results. Enjoy the rest of your day honey and you stay up there on cloud 9 for as long as you want to. I'd put money on it your next award will be here within a fortnight x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow well done that's fantastic. You are going to look amazing at your wedding :winner:

Bevvy ;) You super star so so proud of you ,
i am grinning like a Cheshire Cat so pleased
, An amazing loss this morning :):):):)

Welcome to the club
Although I'm slipping back out the door if I don't keep going lol,
Not a chance I'm clinging in there,
Whoo hoo you are a star
Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks guys! I really couldn't have done it without your support, you've all been completely brilliant and I can't thank you enough - big love! :grouphugg:

Kay - *big hugs and happy dance* Thanks hun! When you posted that 7 stone sticker I felt like I was going to let you down today, really didn't expect to lose 4lbs, let alone 6! :D Can't believe I'm only 5lbs away from my next award either, that's mental. I swear sometimes weight loss is a bit like buses, none for ages and then they all come at once! Thanks for all your fantastic support, can't believe I'm in the century club at last, it just doesn't compute! :eek: Hope you're doing well hun and feeling a bit better, gonna pop to your diary in a bit and see how you're getting on. Loving that you're back posting with us again! :) xx

Scarlet - Thanks hun and wow, I'd totally forgot about the 5k this week too! At least I know my body likes the running and it's helping my weight loss. Just can't wait to get back on the treadmill now when my leg is 100%. I'd bloody love my next award in a fortnight and I'll do my best, normally though I never have big losses like this, it's my biggest ever and a year in that's pretty crazy! Hope you're having a good weekend hun and enjoying WW, gonna catch up with your diary later too xx

Vonny - Aww bless ya, thanks hun! You're not going anywhere hunny, you're sticking in the century club with me. Anyway if you leave I'll be mightly offended as I'll assume it's because I smell or something! ;):p I know you've got this Vonny, you've been through so much with your op and its only natural you're going to find it tough. If anyone can do it though you can, you're supevonic afterall! :)

Zappa - Thanks hun, determined to get to target for the wedding now - 13 months and 5.5 stone - I've got this! (hopefully :p)

Caz - I love those shows! I'm watching another year to save my life at the minute with the lady on the farm, such an amazing transformation!

MrsG/Elle/Rae/bubble/sugar fairy/jen/missk - Thanks lovelies! I'm still grinning from ear to ear!

-----

Had a lovely day today. So much for a lazy one in front of the telly, I ended up spending an afternoon shopping with one of my best friends. Haven't stuck to plan today but haven't done too bad, just over on syns thanks to 2 drinks I had at the shopping centre. There were no diet options, I should have just gone for water but I really fancied a treat. Anyway between a smoothie and another juice drink it only added up to an extra 300 cals, but it means I'll have to start my countdown of 100% days afresh from tomorrow - ah well, life happens and if I can't have a few extra cals on 'century day' then when can I eh? ;)

Shopping wise I found a new store I absolutely love, urban outfitters. The reason I'd never heard it before is because the large size in that shop is a 12-14. How mental is that? I certainly wouldn't call a 12/14 large at all!! Obviously I don't fit into it those clothes yet, but I can't wait to buy their pretty clothes when I'm at goal! :) I checked out the running shop too and I'll def be getting some new shoes on Friday when I get paid, really looking forward to it as I bet it'll make running so much easier in the right shoes!

As for the rest of the evening I'm going to catch up on reading diaries now and then settle down with Chris for a movie later!

Off Plan - Sunday 22nd June - EE
Breakfast - chewy D - hexb
Lunch - Tuna nicoise salad with olive - 1.5 syns
Tea - Chris's amazing meatballs with cheese (hexa) and pasta - 7 syns
Supper - Strawbs and Liberte yoghurt - 1 syn
Drinks - 300 cals - 15 syns
Total - 24.5

Not too bad really, 9.5 syns over is only 190 cals afterall!

Back on it 100% tomorrow, I've got 4 days until my meal out on Friday so I really want to keep things low syn in anticipation for that. Next weigh in is going to be a week on Monday on June 30th - got another 7 days to hopefully get a couple more pounds off. It's gonna be a tough week really after such a big loss, hope I can get back on the running soon and my leg feels a bit better. It's improved over the course of the day but still not 100% yet.

Morning guys!

What a gorgeous sunny day. Leg is feeling a lot better this morning (about 90%) but I'm making myself give it one more day of rest before getting back on the treadmill. It's killing me though as I just want to get back into the running now. Will give me something to look forward to tomorrow after work though. Can't wait to start week 3 C25K! :)

In other news I've decided to start popping my foods on insta gram. A few of you follow me already and know I use it more as a personal account, but I think it'd be good for me to actually have a photographic record of what I've eaten. So I've made my profile public and as of this morning started popping my food on! User name is cheesethief85, so if you use it get following and I'll follow you back.

I've been thinking for the last few days about getting a bike and think I'm going to take the plunge soon! When I start uni in Sept I'll be studying 2 miles away from home, but the parking is so bad I'd have to drive and park a 15-20 minute walk away from the building anyway. I checked out the cycle route and all the lecture halls have bike parking facilities and according to Google take 13-15 mins to cycle to from home. So it'd be greener, save me money and get me fit, can't really argue with that! Work do a cycle scheme where you get a voucher for Halfords and they take the money out of each monthly salary for a year, so think I'm going to do that. I'm not going to get a hugely expensive bike so will only be £20 a month or something. Just hope I get the use out of it. I'm a lot more active now though so I don't see why not!

Today I'm off work (always have Sun and Mon off) so gonna catch up with telly and Mini's. Didn't have my lazy day yesterday so I'll be having it today, will be nice to have a proper chill out day before I'm back at work.

Food for the day is looking like this, I'll update if anything changes:

Day 1 - Monday 23rd June - Red
Breakfast - Strawbs, blackberries topped with Liberte yoghurt - 1 syn
Lunch - Portobello mushrooms topped with bacon, leek, cheese and side salad - hexa
Snacks - nectarine, sugar free jelly
Tea - Home made veggie soup with wm roll- hexb
Supper - chewy d - hexb
Total - 1 syn

As you can see I'm being super good with my syns today after going over yesterday, not going to deprive myself if I get any cravings though. I've got some 3.5 syn mango smoothie lollies I can nom on if I get peckish!

Off to do the diary rounds now while catching up on BB and TOWIE! :)

Oh my gosh! Congratulations on achieving so much this week Bev! Well done on the simply amazing loss, so happy for you! Enjoy your lazy day, you deserve it!

Last edited:
Amazing!!!!! well done so far i bet you are really proud of yourself thats a huge loss :D xx

Hello there! I've been away a lot lately so haven't had time to catch up on diaries but I see you're absolutely powering ahead, it's lovely to see how surprised and chuffed you were with your amazing loss this week. WELL DONE!

Oh and also, I think the bike is a great idea. I cycle 2.3 miles to work and back each day, so that's over half an hour's exercise just as part of my daily routine. I sometimes think 'oops, I haven't had any exercise' because cycling is so much part of my routine I forget I've done it now. I've been cycling for years but I'm sure it's helped me to keep going with losing on SW even in weeks when other things have slipped a bit. Hopefully where you are is a bit more cycle-friendly than here though - it can be slightly stressful as you have to be really alert cycling in London!

Oh and also, I think the bike is a great idea. I cycle 2.3 miles to work and back each day, so that's over half an hour's exercise just as part of my daily routine. I sometimes think 'oops, I haven't had any exercise' because cycling is so much part of my routine I forget I've done it now. I've been cycling for years but I'm sure it's helped me to keep going with losing on SW even in weeks when other things have slipped a bit. Hopefully where you are is a bit more cycle-friendly than here though - it can be slightly stressful as you have to be really alert cycling in London!

WOW, I can't imagine what its like cycling in London, hats off to you. The few times I've been the crowds and traffic were so much it was hard enough to walk around, let alone cycle. Sheffield is quite hilly, but apart from that seems pretty good for cyclists. My route to uni wouldn't be too bad anyway apart from a bit of a hill in the way. Like you say though once I get into it it'll just become part of everyday life hopefully. Gonna ask at work about the cycle scheme tomorrow and see what I've got to do to sign myself up :)

Back